Guardian Goes Full Anti-Semitic, Names The "White Man"

The Guardian have a video up complaining about how "white men" run the entertainment industry. It's basically a Stormfront argument with the words changed.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/video/2017/feb/22/why-do-white-men-still-control-so-much-culture-video

We need to meme this on Twitter as anti-semitic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lehhVYK5oXA
youtube.com/watch?v=oqWJa2hMlv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck white people

>Jews are white now

This wont backfire..

Abo spotted.

fuck drumpf

I literally don't fucking care. They've cried wolf too many times.

>Jews attack Jews to make Muslims feel better

Boy where have I seen this before

They're right. Whites do run the american entertainment industry and make all other races look bad.

i don't know why hijabs piss me off so much but i automatically assume that every girl wearing one is a whiny mouth-breathing retard child

Jews!

White when convenient, Semitic when not!

>niggers still think jews and hicks are the same

We know.

I just realise the have a Muslim woman commenting on how "patriarchal" white culture is.

>why do white men still control so much culture

>(because) muzzies are irrelevant
lol

turns me on
>quran 2:223
>Your women are your fields, so go into your fields whichever way you like
It is also said muhammad preached this in the qurans hadiths
>If a man invites his wife to sleep with him and she refuses to come to him, then the angels send their curses on her till morning.
I interpret that as beating your wife

Pretty much you can fuck your wife any time you want and if she says no you just beat her
This is like the only part of the quran i like

BECUASE YOU ARE LIVING IN WHITE MEN CULTURE YOU DUMB UGLY BITCH

so it gonna be 8 years of women in hijabs yelling at me now & I cant even post my pictures again!

>Here's my opinion and why it should be your opinion too, and if it's not, then you're a bigot

When will they realize that this methodology doesn't work?

>white men control so much culture
>white people have no culture

When are we going to start culling leftists?

gayass typo
let's try again
>When your belief in economic Marxism makes you hate jews because they are successful but your belief in cultural Marxism makes you like jews because they are a minority and you are too ignorant to understand that Marxism is simply a jewish mindfuck.
t. guardian reader memeball

22nd july 2011

Wouldn't this be a great way to oust the jew's as the one's behind all the entertainment industry? Not necessarily say they are bad, but get people to realize that everything they watch was probably written, directed and partially edited by a small group of Jews
That could then help develop things for us further down the line when Jews get directly involved again, allowing us to progressively creep the global view to be against them
This is a great opportunity if done well

Kys Jagontu

Does this bitch know she doesnt have to live with whites?

She has a lot of countries free from white men, dont consume anything from white men then

If it doesn't, be glad - they might find something that /does/ work.

Probably because they are. Most are inbred too.

Get out of white countries.

Why is a woman with a tissue on her head is allowed to speak on a major british media outlet?

This makes my blood boil. Countries should be racially & ethically homogeneous precisely to avoid this type of demagoguery - it's so damn easy to assert things are unfair and benefits, yet a lot harder to properly argue otherwise.

The fucking nerve. She's in a white, western country and demands white people just step back and let newcomers take over.

I hope Poland never has to deal with this shit. Just stay on your own clay.

Damn I'm mad.

fucking 9th district

>Why do white men still control so much culture?
Because it's white men who actually pay to consume its products.

Holy fuck they are obsessed with irrelevant bullshit. Yes, in WHITE countries culture is """controlled""" (what an odd way to talk about culture) by WHITE men, so what!? It's their fucking culture? Why are we suposed to give it all up to 3rd world mongrels? If you want to succeed in white culture and you are not white all you have to do is put some effort like all the others did before you to become successful. Fuck these idiots believing they are entitled to a piece of white culture like it's theirs now.

Holy fuck this makes me mad, I hate muslim women, they are stupid asf.

The Guardian likes Trump so much that they are doing their best to make sure we get 8 years of him!

KILL THE WHITES, RACE WAR NOW!

They come to a nice country - we let them in. They complain that they don't run things, and it's not fair.

Also, should we give muslims more space to fight the Jews? I don't think so, I think muslims are people we're less able to handle peacefully, and so they're worse.

Oy very it's annuda white genocide

>white men

youtube.com/watch?v=lehhVYK5oXA

>go to white country
>white people are in charge
WOA

>white men control so much culture
>white men fill the media with constant messages about how bad white men are

You can meme this on Twitter too

>Jews attack Jews to make Muslims feel better

What about the Guardian? Who is in charge? Who is the owner? Who is the CEO?

HAHAHA
Glorious user.

huh, i wonder why so much japanese men control so much japanese culture...

I hate that accent, where is it from? I always hear white girls with it at university
/

White man do run the entertainment industry.
Jews are white, hence why every single deplorable thing they've ever done was easily blanketed under "white man did it" and then they pretend they aren't white.

FUCK

>Because of this, she argues, non-white artists are missing out on the credit they deserve.
maybe non-white artists would get the credit they "deserve" if they did as good of a job as white men do, you fucking wog

rev up the kike infighting

>he thinks that infighting between nationalist right wing Jews and marxist Jews is something new

money is fucked up
culture is fucked up

war bells are ringing

>The Guardian have a video up complaining about how "white men" run the entertainment industry. It's basically a Stormfront argument with the words changed.

They're not hiding their agenda in the slightest.

The funniest thing is that if you reword it slightly it's almost at the threshold of an important realization.
>"Why, in the most equal society humanity ever created, are white people and western culture still dominant?"

That is an important question The Guardian can never answer, because their ideological blinders prevent them from seeing the answer.

Instead the answer is always "too many white people".

Daily reminder The Guardian is going bankrupt, has less than a million readers and is e-begging constantly on their clickbait blog. The only ones who care what they publish is Sup Forums.

Calm down my friend. I felt exactly like you but getting mad Everytime is unhealthy.

We will prevail

Goyim, don't believe this lie. Here is the corrected infograph with commentaries.

Isn't this the bitch who refused to clap the war hero who saved his squad by throwing himself on top of a Taliban tripwire grenade?

Still a disproportionate amount of jews.

Silly user, Abos can't use computers. That is probably a chinamen.

Not at all, goyim. Look, this is an example of little disparity in jewish favour. 50% jews is normal, they are more talented and connected after all.

I'm an abo, white people are the best thing that ever happened to this country, you think my ancestors enjoyed being eaten by 8 foot carnivorous kangaroo's and lizards the size of a fucking bus.

oh it's bait.

>she bitches about Adele getting some award instead of Beyonce
Lel, it's Kanye all over again.

In other words, "why haven't we exterminated white people yet."

Leftists: THOSE DAMN WHITE MEN

Sup Forums: THOSE DAMN JEWS

A spotted abo sounds quite scary m8

Eh, they're not so tough

The guardian is run by Jews

I have an idea...to redpill people

Seeing as Jews only make up 2% of the US
But account for atleast 50% of the billionaires

Makes memes of...

Pick the rich white guy or Semite

Stick a Jewish billionair on half the image and a random Arab on the other half

Something like this..and include names so people eventually get it

This strikes fear into the aussie's heart

You must be at least half-human to learn english that good, let alone understand the inferiority of your abo-half. I am very glad that people like you exist.

What kind of rotten loser made this caption?

I think they are just using white as an accuse for not saying jewish. This is very antisemitic, how can they get away with it?

>other races need white people in order to be made to look bad

My grandfather was a proud aboriginal man who spent his whole life attempting educate and integrate aboriginal people, the anguish of realizing that 90% of them would never even attempt to amount to anything led to alcoholism in his latter years, which eventually took his life. He himself was only a half cast and I'm 1/8, He instilled in my the idea of nationalism and taking care of ones own, He was a good man.
Fortunately I'm only partly aboriginal, so i qualify for all of the free medical and educational plans in place, while having an IQ 70 points higher than your average full blood.

So that's why they have been constantly making movies and shows that make us look stupid and weak?

Be you
>lack the self awareness to call others on Sup Forums losers

> so i qualify for all of the free medical and educational plans in place
Lucky you. At least few normal people profit from this nonsense.

They want what they don't have and have what they don't want. Ironically what they have is the ability to bitch about what they do have without any consequence.

White men must be self-hating.

>hurr you're on 4chinz we are all retarded here
fuck off shill

So as a white jew (yes there is such a thing) I'm basically living life on easy mode with cheats enabled while playing the tutorial level?
Doesn't feel that way...

The ((((guardian)))) should always have been a prime target for Sup Forums

It needs its message boards destroyed by us, all of its online readership redpilled and it's already crap reputation needs crapped relentlessly on until it goes bankrupt

Why the duck Sup Forums hasn't already made a concerted effort to wipe the anti white propaghandist shit out already is beyond me..because we have the numbers and the ability to do it

The just tomprove we are bipartisan we should go after the krypo (((Murdock))) next

Africa is calling, your mother misses you.

This. Point out the (((media)))

Why do Arab or Muslim people still control so much culture in the Middle East?

Why do Indian people still control so much culture in India?

Why do East Asian people still control so much culture in East Asia?

Why do African people still control so much culture in Africa?

Why do Hispanic people still control so much culture in Central and South America?

Questions the people in that video never ask.

Uh just make memes...

White
Or
Semite

> Hitler was the first SJW
> Calls out Jews for culturally appropriating German culture
> Points out systematic discrimination in the Jewish dominated banking industries
> Holocaust couldn't have been a genocide, because genocide = mass murder + power and Jews have all the power.

Yeah all that sounds normal until...

Why do (((white))) Jews control the west..switch identities to gain access to the power structure and then shit all over white people????

Well we know why.

White OR Semite

Play now

Win nothing

because they are demons?

You could just admit it was you you fucking retarded patatonigger. Nobody is surprised by your subhuman intelligence.

Says the literal nigger..whose cognition took this long to think up a comeback as shit as that one.

Wait but don't the Jews control the industry

>Thinks I'm ITT eagerly waiting for your response
I'm out have fun being mentally challenged

because we are superior, i can literally snap your kneck in half a second bitch, those dyel immigrants you love so much die twice as fast. getting real sick of this shit.

Responds within one post and says not eagerly waiting to respond.

Stupid cunt ain't ya.

>YO NIGGA
>YO WALKED IN THE 'RONG NEIBAHOOD, MUTHAFUCKA

Choose by colour
Makes you duller

White or Semite

>Leftists: THOSE DAMN WHITE MEN
>Sup Forums: THOSE DAMN JEWS

The only difference here is the left don't recognise that Jews hide behind whiteness. Both are right.... the left just have the wrong group of people. What is the most likely scenario.... that the left and right are both wrong? Or both right?

(((white)))

youtube.com/watch?v=oqWJa2hMlv8 video in question, in case you don't want to give the guardian clicks