Serbs BTFO Brazilian monkey player

>Luiz, 28, was jeered and taunted with monkey noises for the entire duration of the game

>Full scale brawl broke out and police moved in to prevent tensions boiling over

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4241972/Brazilian-footballer-racially-abused-Serbia.html?ito=social-facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUPXiBNn_zo
youtube.com/watch?v=9Dc-IWCxP2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it happens all the time, only difference here is that he cried

>flips the crowd off
>gets BTFO
>cries like a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=OUPXiBNn_zo

I don't see the problem. Its just bantz. Same as that other stupid nigger shooting a movie in Croatia. Grow a pair, rise above it. Jebo.

>only difference here is that he cried

Because you forgot to throw bananas on the pitch

Huehuehuehue!

>dat army guy in the middle of the football match
>dat petković security "tim"
>meanwhile "puši kurac" and "cigani" chants in the background
lel'd

>dat army guy in the middle of the football match

He's from the Serbian gendarmerie, they are always there as security for every match.

>Little bitch baby crys
People take his side.
Holy fuck the world has gone insane.

Intelligerence gathered by /x/ and other boards leaves no doubt that the 99chan admin "fubar" is the person responsible for the continuing DDoS attacks on Sup Forums. Sup Forums did nothing to deserve or invite this attack. But we will do everything to defeat it.

Today, no one can possibly claim that fubar is not responsible. And the attacks will not stop so long as 99chan is running.

If any 99chan users are reading this, I have a message for you. Our campaign is directed against your faggot admin and not against you. Come to Sup Forums and we will deliver the lulz and win you need. The day of liberation is near.

Anonymous has a duty to defend our people by uniting against traitors and lulzkillers. And tonight, as we have done before, Sup Forums and our allies accept that responsibility. Good night, and may God continue to bless Sup Forums.

well luiz everton didnt deserve that. he is hardworking player, who fights till the end for his team, never negative news, niggerish or things like that. he played in my local team here in switzerland and was loved.

M8.

>((white)) serbia

Shouldn't have raped them for 400 years m8

500*

notice me efendi :3

KEK
:3

>be serbian
>be stolen by brown turks
>die in a turkish coup by brownies
>meanwhile same brownies are now serb police

oy bre

Fuck off, Roach

>*500
dumbass, it was barely 400, but still alot desu

>raped
more than 70% of today turks don't have original turkish heritage or are mixed, majority of them have balkan origin instead (because of janissaries and pashas who were imported from there)

That new about churkas behaving like animals they are has been more watched than your mother's twat, you idiot.

Daily reminder only reason this is "news" is because lack of racism in first world countries forced the media to outsource racism news stories from abroad.

Where will the next story come from, Poland or some other snownigger country? lol

>yfw upper class ottomans were actually serbs
>yfw they themselves knew balkan blood was supperior

youtube.com/watch?v=9Dc-IWCxP2I

SERBSKA FILMA

Meanwhile Partizan fans got White Power flags. This monkey is stupid

Almost all teams' fans use it. Nearby there's a lot of graffiti of my neighborhood Lion spelled with the O as the celtic cross

Bombs work though
Bomb the slav

We've been bombed constantly throughout history, Belgrade was attacked 115 times and razed 44 times
The eternal anglo cant do shiet

Looks more Bulgarian with that noggin.

I hate brazilians too, but racism is not the answer.

Wow, serbia proving once more that its nothing more than a racist xenophobic shithole stuck in the middle ages, why the fuck did i have to be born here and have to asociate myself with these "people"?

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US !

The fans of team that they played have rly fucked up fans... Wannabe nazi's but degenerate junkies that beat the shit out of anyone when they want and like it...

Self-hating Brazilians that are here in Sup Forums are disgusting, always talking shit about your own country to get along with the civilizes people, you are like the silly kid that no one wants in the group that keep bullying other silly kids to look cool.

The another monkeys at least care and love their shitty country.

If I had to nuke BR the first ones in get a passport to the hell would be the self-hating scum.