Human right groups urge Duterte not to jail drug-coddling suspected senator

>MANILA, Philippines — An international human rights group slammed President Rodrigo Duterte's administration and said the drug charges against Sen. Leila De Lima was politically motivated.

>HR-groups:"d-delete this!"

philstar.com/headlines/2017/02/19/1673820/human-rights-watch-drop-politically-motivated-charges-vs-de-lima

I'll give a quick recap of what has been happening(I'll just call Leila de Lima BBW)

>BBW is appointed as Secretary of the Department of Justice in 2010 under the Aquino admin for some reason
>conducts a few raids in 2014 and 2015 on a high security prison containing among the highest profile drug lords of the nation
>a massive network of drug trade is discovered along with cells renovated to look like mansions in the "high security" prison
>BBW gets alot of credit for her discovery, and the drug lords are confiscated everything
>FFW early or mid 2016, dunnu when it was
>turns out almost nothing has really changed in the prison, the busted drug lords were actually just small fry, and that it seems like it was mostly just done for publicity
>Duterte enters office, and lot's of allegations of her start circulating, including that she is actually a huge drug lord coddler, who raised money for her senator campaign from letting drug lords operate if they pay her a huge sum of money, and using her former driver(and apparent lover, kek they even made a sex tape) as a bagman to collect the cash
>a probe is ordered to investigate these allegations
>things get really suspicious when her former driver doesn't show up in the senate for hearing
>lot's of high profile drug lords testify against her, confirming claims that she was raising campaign funds through them
>BBW goes on a menestrual rage and dismiss all their claims, and says "they are being forced to say such at gun point, I d-dindu nuffin", but at the same time, projects her rage on Duterte calling him the greatest drug coddler, babby killer etc.

cont.

>opposition of Duterte gets increasingly nervous and decides to create a distraction by hiring a grey-haired monkey, with no knowledge on how guns work, to testify against Duterte by confessing that he was a former Davao Death Squad member, reading off a poorly written manuscript
>monkey makes a fool out of himself, even ridiculed by his own neighbors
>in the end his testimony is not considered enough evidence to conclude that a DDS existed
>probe on BBW doesn't conclude anything either but the case is not closed
>FFW late 2016, big time dealer is caught and tags BBW in drug trade. Former driver is also arrested and also confess he acted as a bagman
>BBW loses her shit over this saying they are reading it off a manuscript, dindu nuffi'ing

>today
>charges are finaly filed against BBW, ordering a arrest warrant
>BBW pretending to not be literally shaking by doing her best at convincing the international media that she is totally an innocent angel
>human rights groups on suicide watch, urging DutDut not to jail her "cuz she a strong independent womyn who stands up to tha evil misogynistic extrajudicial innocent babby killer" thinking it's politically motivated as she is a fierce critic of DutDut
>opposition again tries to make a distraction by paying an actual former Davao police office enough cash to be better at reciting the same shitty manuscript monkey-sama read
>somehow this case is way more popular in the news

Btw, she has been a fierce critic even while he was just a mayor in Davao
Probably because her subordinates kept getting killed there kek

Duterte is always been right in his dicisions till this day.

she went after Duterte cause he was running as president before that she was nobody.

>she went after Duterte
i would never pick that fight.

because she was backed by Oligarchs here in the Philippines too bad for her Duterte outted her first

well, she will lose.
and oligarchs also.

Duterte isnt called MADMAN for no reason...

yea i live in Davao were he was a mayor never thought he would be president of the philippines

really?
hows life in the philipinnes?

Anyone got a picture of this bitch? I want to make a helicopter edit.

Do you believe there was anything like a DDS?
Also how's Davao in general?

pretty good actually live in Davao, not that many killing expect for Luzon or other parts of mindanao area

DDS is true in Davao for the most it's killing involves around drugs user, Muslim terrorist suspect or NPA rebels

Just search Leila de Lima
You'll get plenty of pictures and some Xvideos results

also you won't harras by people or mugged in the night in davao safest place in the philippines

that bitch Leila de lima has sex video. The Prosecutor wanted to show in congress

>they even made a sex tape
I need that for a presentation in school

I actually don't think there were any death squad created and ordered by Dutdut

Unless you're a pusher

:^)

I'm always down for a good nature doc. I've always heard the Philippines has some amazing wildlife but the fact you guys managed to catch a whale in coitus is a feat many naturalists have been wanting for decades.

here in davao DDS is not secret everyone's that live here are okey with it

kek

Amazing as always. So long as you have the money money money.

>mfw a democratically elected president with incredibly high approval ratings calls you out

love this guy, he's fantastic politician I wish we'd have politicians who unironically want to clean their country of degeneracy

Filipinos are the most powerful race.

her arrest soon

The guy is probably corrupt as fuck and just eliminating drug dealers so his friends can take over the business. But it's fun to watch.

What is it with women these days. Duterte's top 2 most formidable critics and opponent that's bell hent on removing him from office... are women. This fat whale Leila De Lima, and Duterte's very own Vice President Leni Robredo.

FUCK WOMEN

Why do they hate righteous and honorable men like Duterte?

Because they are BITCHES my flip bro. They love to use the mouth, and the carnal mother instinct to berate and generally bitch about conditions for the safety of the children, and so that all goes to a man. A man that can stand these shit tests earns the respect of women, because the resistence to them gives them purpose. Basically, fuck em.