How do we feel about female Paul Joseph Watson?

How do we feel about female Paul Joseph Watson?

youtube.com/watch?v=EVapmwHVvX4

Other urls found in this thread:

modelmayhem.com/MillieWeaver
youtube.com/watch?v=psyK7ss3bqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Huh, since when is PJW ashkenazi?

>tfw she sounds more masculine than him

>ashkenazi

when you think about it ashkenazis are the only good jews, at least they tend to stay out of politics and contribute to science. Every great jewish scientist was an ashkenazi. How can all other jewish tribes even compete?

>1:06

MAYNE

STREAM

METEOR

giv meee ay brayk

Millie Weaver is a hottie, I like the fun bags

Woah they banging or what

I want to see her naked, but that's where my interest ends.

>they tend to stay out of politics

Maybe in Serbia but here you can encounter them in EVERY party.

>pic: former adviser for FIDESZ and chairman of the Federation of Jewish Communities (MAZSIHISZ) Gusztáv Zoltai

I'd bang her doggy style while pulling that braid

I find her voice annoying. Even moreso than PJW.

Millie Weaver is absolutely fucking terrible. She has nothing significant to add to the debate, no new ideas, and she can't think on her feet like the Cuck Slayer. First time the alternative media started to feel like the old media, just having puppets who know the basic bulletpoints of ideas and are told to spout them.

Intelligerence gathered by /x/ and other boards leaves no doubt that the 99chan admin "fubar" is the person responsible for the continuing DDoS attacks on Sup Forums. Sup Forums did nothing to deserve or invite this attack. But we will do everything to defeat it.

Today, no one can possibly claim that fubar is not responsible. And the attacks will not stop so long as 99chan is running.

If any 99chan users are reading this, I have a message for you. Our campaign is directed against your faggot admin and not against you. Come to Sup Forums and we will deliver the lulz and win you need. The day of liberation is near.

Anonymous has a duty to defend our people by uniting against traitors and lulzkillers. And tonight, as we have done before, Sup Forums and our allies accept that responsibility. Good night, and may God continue to bless Sup Forums.

Not as cute

Hotter than Ana Kasparian.

I'll never listen to a single clip though.

The fucking hypocrites.

I'd have sexual intercouse with her if you know what I mean

thats probably why you re a virgin

get bombed you croat scrote

way cuter

>tend to stay out of politic

She sounds kinda like a female Alex Jones

>"Folks"

It's just not the same without the coke and adderall.

Infowars getting censored is to make them seem more legitimate and the real source of truth.
All infowars is about is inciting fear and rage and controlling the truth.
That woman doesn't seem to even be able to take herself seriously reading the script so why should you.

>impolying they're any worse than mass media and shouldn't be used to supplement your happening needs while FOX news and CNN have their happy lol 15 hour round table broadcast meem brainstorm sessions ft the pretty girl and that black guy

do it, faggot

plenty of empty caves waiting for you trash

That depends
What is her shoesize?

kek, so very true

Sorry, you've lost me, mate

what did he mean by this?

>ashkenazis
quit perpetuating this fake jewshit you fucking faggots.

I swear to God you buy into every fucking meme. Climate change, gravity, fossil fuels, the holocaust. I bet you believe all the fucking bullshit stories.

actually it looks like it's being used to advertise "prisonplanet.tv" which I had never fucking heard of before.

Amusingly, tuvalu (the source of the tv domain) is that nigger island owned by Jews Sup Forums was going to invade a few weeks back.

Hi Paul

>they tend to stay out of politics

I'm sure people will find something she says a lot, or with inflection and then post threads about her with the post body containing with lots of pictures of her with enlarged ears or some shit

Reality Calls is the true female Paul Judas Watkins

She actually was a model in LA for a few years
modelmayhem.com/MillieWeaver

I like her

kek true

she needs practice, she isn't eloquent enough

0:50 was where reality really hit home for me

This is by far my favourite Millie Weaver vid cause algorithms:
youtube.com/watch?v=psyK7ss3bqw

infowars is the epitome of fake news, but i love them as entertainment, desu.

THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS 1776
FROM THE FRONTLINES OF THE INFORMATION WAR, ITS ALEEXXXX JONNESSSS

Millie's kinda dumb, has an annoying voice, and can't debate for shit.

She gets a 7/10 though because she's cute though