>>"Wakey wakey user,its time to bash the fash!"
So... I pound her pussy? Okay, sounds good

How bout i bash my cock in your boipucci

Rather slash your gash then smoke some hash

>tfw woke up with back pains and bloody diarrhea

she can bash my fash if you know what i mean

Is that aids I'm seeing on his left cheek

>her

Ohhhhhhhh shit, this thread is on fire now. That's some hot shit rhymes you got there, user.

sage this Sup Forumstier shit anons

/ourgoddess/

test

just another morning in serbia

I'm jus an og. Nom wut I'm sayin

What the fuck is going on here?

wtf am i looking at

I bet she secretly gets off to fantasies of being dominated by strong conservative men.

Wtf is going on here?

thats literally every woman on the planet tho

Intelligerence gathered by /x/ and other boards leaves no doubt that the 99chan admin "fubar" is the person responsible for the continuing DDoS attacks on Sup Forums. Sup Forums did nothing to deserve or invite this attack. But we will do everything to defeat it.

Today, no one can possibly claim that fubar is not responsible. And the attacks will not stop so long as 99chan is running.

If any 99chan users are reading this, I have a message for you. Our campaign is directed against your faggot admin and not against you. Come to Sup Forums and we will deliver the lulz and win you need. The day of liberation is near.

Anonymous has a duty to defend our people by uniting against traitors and lulzkillers. And tonight, as we have done before, Sup Forums and our allies accept that responsibility. Good night, and may God continue to bless Sup Forums.

Why are you faggots so obsessed with this ugly druggy?

I really don't get it. She's not good looking and a crying little commie wannabe that acts like every other young LMAOXDRANDOM teen ever.

Fucking get some taste in women you chubby little queers.

SERIOUSLY INTERESTED

Why does this ugly cunt get posted all the time?

How about you act like a tough guy on an anonymous internet message board to make yourself feel strong?

amerigan healthcare, make sure the get insurance goyim.

Fuck off with your edge kid, come back when you're a few years older.

>china

>tfw been to murican hospitals dozens of times and never been strapped to the ecstasy machine.

how'd you know

I'd give her a free helicopter ride

post a better qt

>edge now has to do with calling people out

I believe you have no idea what the word means and you spout any meme you have seen on Sup Forums.

Intelligerence gathered by /x/ and other boards leaves no doubt that the 99chan admin "fubar" is the person responsible for the continuing DDoS attacks on Sup Forums. Sup Forums did nothing to deserve or invite this attack. But we will do everything to defeat it.

Today, no one can possibly claim that fubar is not responsible. And the attacks will not stop so long as 99chan is running.

If any 99chan users are reading this, I have a message for you. Our campaign is directed against your faggot admin and not against you. Come to Sup Forums and we will deliver the lulz and win you need. The day of liberation is near.

Anonymous has a duty to defend our people by uniting against traitors and lulzkillers. And tonight, as we have done before, Sup Forums and our allies accept that responsibility. Good night, and may God continue to bless Sup Forums.

You've never had your feet replaced with hands?

It looks like they've been skinning his limbs from the tips on down, and removing his limbs as time goes on. Dude looks seriously starved, as well.

This early? But it's hot outside

>her

I'd rather bash YOU in the "fash"

august is her name. antifafu from hwndu-nyc
at least i think that's her.

What the fuck is going on here plz I need to know

I'll start with you.

>Implying I wouldn't fuck him in the boipucci

God I want to ram my cock down her throat and watch her choke on my hot cum

BE HONEST

NO TROLLING

You're at a party with her. She's drunk and horny and just wants to hook up with you for the night back at her place. She's not thinking about politics or talking much at all about anything. Just needs it from you. A night of hot sex, that's it. Would you?

Most denizens of Sup Forums are sexually attracted to autism.

i'd give her a free helicopter ride on my face knowhaddameen?

exactly what it looks like: living cattle. you harvest the animal in such as way as to keep the meat bone-fresh for longer periods.

Aug only likes dogs

Duh

no, she would probably accuse me of rape the next day

yes

why not?

i will always answer yet to this post

what an ugly cunt

leave your house and go into the city
you will see hundreds of better looking girls in the span of 30 minutes lmao

fuck you thirtsy cunts

Convert to Islam after and then she would be a racist

i would hook up my black friend with her if he let me watch it

>her place

Why are you sticking around? She doesn't know your name or where you live.

>why not?
20 years prison for rape nazi shitlord.

Yes. Is there a catch?

hmm that was supposed to be a "yes" but now when someone replies "yet" you will know its me

i'd bash her fash any day if you know what i mean

How about I bash your parents and then your face in

sure

>Starbucks

Doesn't she know that they're a tax-avoiding unethical multinational corporation? Why hasn't anyone told her yet?

pinoy pride worldwide1

Yup, but she might not reach her home back again...

Sup Forums is full of so many /r9k/ neets and ugly faggots that they idolize this girl that looks like a 12 year old boy.. sounds right

So wrong. She is beautiful but in an ethereal dangerous way.

she isnt that smart

youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA
>implying it's not rape time

i'd give her a pity load in the face as i know how desperate for alpha cock she must be, hanging around all those betamales and commie faggots. then i'd send her to the camps.

>this girl that looks like a 12 year old boy.. sounds right

>he hasn't read Nietzsche to learn about truth

>hehe goy-I mean guys hehe you would compromise your political position for some tranny sex hehe, right guize, hehe am I quirky yet
>unnaturally coloured hair
Into the crematorium it goes. Sage

Sup Forums stands by Sup Forums's roots not that I'm surprised

wow you are really going to gas her six million times aren't you? it's annudah shoah. and in such small portions!

Of course, because after 1 night with me, drunk or no, she would no longer be a feminist and she would be dickmatized. It's my duty to save an aryan qt and make her my cock slave.

I don't know who this is but she's not hot.

Dammit it's West Virginia

Sup Forums on the right..

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/heartbreaking-video-shows-disabled-man-7418027

that's what ends up happening with these protester twats anyways.

>her

Wakey wakey it's time to nut inside you

Ah the famous chinese human/pig hybrids Alex Jones was talking about.

Explain now.

You know how I know you're a woman?

in bed with the goblins
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

i realize your guys' affinity towards young girls that look like boys but... she looks like shit, maybe it's a reflection that you know you can't get with anyone that doesn't looks like a boy

wasn't this Chinese DIY healthcare?