Anyone else see paul benacci's project Monarch/MK ultra interview? Worried im on a list now, lads

Anyone else see paul benacci's project Monarch/MK ultra interview? Worried im on a list now, lads....

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/letter-from-guccifer-to-fox-news.html?refresh=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Paranoia bump

on what list?
are you shizophrenic mate?

Just kept following the videos after CoS and normally paranoid.

>CoS
?what?

Conspiracy of silence. Pre podesta pedophilia in the republican party. Guy Used boys from his cathloic school for orgies in his bank, then went big time with his show, so to speak. One the witnesses came forward in an interview and said he had been part of mk ultra and was used by the cia to target some of the folks involved.

Meant to say guy uses his local catholic school to fund a local bank he was in charge of

>part of mk ultra and was used by the cia to target some of the folks involved.
dont think so.
it was horrible abuse, but the victims tend to make stories up afterwards with mk ultra and satanic.

Yeah satanic paranoia

whole music industry is into pseudo-satanism.
it literally has nothing to do with real occultism.
just crwoley-larping.

It's just a prank bro

elaborate faggot, give me a link

You're not really 'on the list' until you are on the list of people who know that they are on the list and also know that there is a list for people who know that they are on the list. I'm on that list. So are you now.

you never heard of artists being eccentric personalities?

have you ever been to modern art?
way more weird shit there.

>browsing pol
>not being on a list

Abramovic herself said it depends on the context. My room's pictures are philosophical and christian because those are the things I like. What pictures do you see in their homes?

who cares what she says? you think shes a odern day witch?
you honestly think she talks to demons on her ooidji board at home?

read nancy twyman and a lot of other stuff before wasting your time on speculations.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/letter-from-guccifer-to-fox-news.html?refresh=true

that letter doesnt make sense.
except the romania part.

He saw her 33,000 other emails. He claims she is the high priestess of moloch.

planned parenthood is soros funded, no doubt.
the same thing here in Russia in the 90's.
ask why we had demography problems...

ill look into it though, i have been reading on voat for a long while and found nothing.

but it doesnt look like real occultism.

What is this mk ultra shit I keep seeing?
MKultra = Halo Spartan Program? or Spehss mehreen?

Emperor protects.

Oh I thought you were a shill sorry. My honest to God impression is that it is. I reached that conclusion rather simply: we suspect they are practicing pedophilia on these children that they abduct/traffic and we see they are practicing spirit cooking/black magic (crowley shit). Why not both at the same time....

Then when you add in Guccifer's statement there and look at the larger picture... Where are the kids going that they fuck/practice on? They have to kill them, traffic them out of the country and sell them, kill them for organs, etc...

> Guccifer's statement there and look at the larger picture..
you mean like pedophile Rings in romania?
of course, there are a lot of homeless children there.
>kill them for organs
thats a myth, you need complete medical analysis and 20 doctors for that.
and a medical facility of course.

>we suspect they are practicing pedophilia on these children
and i think thats all there is.
on a big scale when ots international.
haiti when i remember correctly.

This is a global ring. Don't think of the church pedo ring, the Rotherdam, Romania (never looked at it), etc. being separate.

Pic, he literally knew the term itself for a shit eating fetish. "Hey guys don't go looking at fake news now" head of the catholic church, one of the largest pedo rings there is.

thats a really strange statement...

Now again, tie this in with the fake news chart which I can confirm/remind did start just prior to the 6th of November or so, 2016. It was literally a few days before the election fake news starts getting spewed out by all the MSM (who is in collusion with Hillary).