Hey Pol Im beggining to suspect that this thread is over 70% shilly. Sounds like im crazy...

Hey Pol Im beggining to suspect that this thread is over 70% shilly. Sounds like im crazy, but every post seems to be following the protocals of shillness.

I just want you guys to know that shills will post under 3 different perspectives. They will post something that is against the conpiracies, some posters will be oin support of the conspiracies but will sound dumb and ignorant on purporse, and the third poster is just shilly bumps that are straight garbage shit posts.

Im spelling everything wrong to confirm that im not a shill. Actually they even figured that trick out too. Shills will spell shitty like me just to act like not shill.

WHENEVER A SHILL SAYS "Is that your only defense? To call me a shill" than they go on a long boring post about how they arent a shill. THEN THEY ARE A SHILL!

Shills are super real. Anybody who says "lol shills no way" is another shill. Even x is filled with shills because we talk about nice conspiracies.

On a side note, why does nobody here talk about David Duke? He is so underrated around here. It only proves more that shills are overly influencing our opinions. People around here supporting jew faggots like Stephan Jewlonux and Milo FagJewpilous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zvhIYNzBtLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This. Fucking shills are everywhere now. Especially stormfags. We are under attack big tyme. Commencing 1776...

I literally saw a thread yesterday about how the anti semitism around here is created by the shills. Ah man I cringed so fucking hard. Fucking shills how can you try to push that garbage fakeness?

Also heres a video of Stephan Jewloneux blatantly stating that hes a jew
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

Heres a nice video of my manz David Duke exposing the Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=zvhIYNzBtLs

I know this thread sucks. I just want to fight the shills with another anti shill thread.

lulz

shills shilling shills

Word that man is a pure shill. I remember somebody used to post the same thread every day.

"What does pol think of Stefan Molyneax"

Every fucking day id see that stupid thread. I cringed when every user was saying stuff like "hes cool seems redpilled". Goddamn I bet it was shills doing it.

Test post again.

pol seems to have become shit since the Milo threads hit and then slid

I think it's like 90% shill right now

i mean, yeah, people are racist and anti-Semitic all the time, but poe's law usually applies. the above examples are so unnatural

Intelligerence gathered by /x/ and other boards leaves no doubt that the 99chan admin "fubar" is the person responsible for the continuing DDoS attacks on Sup Forums. Sup Forums did nothing to deserve or invite this attack. But we will do everything to defeat it.

Today, no one can possibly claim that fubar is not responsible. And the attacks will not stop so long as 99chan is running.

If any 99chan users are reading this, I have a message for you. Our campaign is directed against your faggot admin and not against you. Come to Sup Forums and we will deliver the lulz and win you need. The day of liberation is near.

Anonymous has a duty to defend our people by uniting against traitors and lulzkillers. And tonight, as we have done before, Sup Forums and our allies accept that responsibility. Good night, and may God continue to bless Sup Forums.

>Anonymous has a duty to defend our people by uniting against traitors and lulzkillers. And tonight, as we have done before, Sup Forums and our allies accept that responsibility. Good night, and may God continue to bless Sup Forums.
Source?

Do you mean they are trying to slide milo threads?

For the billionth time, anyone who has been here at least since October or so should know that shills are real. Some are trolls, because when you are a gay little manlet who is starved for attention the responses to troll threads can feel good but CTR and it's new iteration ShareBlue are very real.

I was with drumpf since he went down those escalators but his recent actions have shown who he really is. Racist and narssacistic! Really regret voting for this man. Now he's in controll of the nuclear codes!

no, I'm just saying that pol went to shit right around milogate

it was fine, then inundated with Milo spam, then shit

agreed. somewhere in there, he became a fascist

I can't even eat my tendies, now

wtf I love troll threads now

Wtf are you guys shills?

Fuck

Remember: you can hide and filter shill threads. Do not respond to shills. Report shill threads.

Or maybe your just paranoid.

I don't know who is shilling who anymore. I guess that's the point of the thread right guise??!

Will keep in mind German brother

tru
not tru

I'd say that Trolls will try anything to get the response they want, which is just replies so they might not seem too into what they say or argue. Shills will fight you tooth and nail while trying stay coherent in their argument.

ding ding ding

just having some fun, is all

but yeah, I'm a total shill. so are you. we're all shills here.

One thing that I cant decide is if Milo is liked or hated by pol. Which side do the shills want us to support? its so confusing.

does it matter? think for yourself.

it's lose-lose. support him, and you're a pedo-apologist. abandon him, and you're playing into their hand.

it was quite the well-executed 2D checkers move, on their part

I don't think Milo should speak for pol or the alt-right, but I hope he keeps trigger g cucks. Looks like he's planning on doing just that

Anti semitism is a strictly left wing idealogy. Did you not hear trump during his press conference? He is the least anti semitic person ever.

Duke is CIA
Any overt white nationalism is a honeypot

to be honest, looking at the recent replies and stuff over the past 30 minutes, there's like 0 fucking shillposts

They all suddenly stopped posting?

Now that everything's working again I'm seeing a lot more genuine posters and a lot less blatant shilling

Did they take a break for a few hours while Sup Forums gets the server issues sorted? Will it be back to shill central come morning?

>
Shill?

Yeah your right I should just think for myself.

Any proof of that? Id be willing to look into it if you gave me a source.

I know it feels so good right now. Its almost like when the sun is kind of coming up and your on a mountain and the air feels really nice. I feel like theres no more bullshit boundaries between everybody. For the longest time this place was just faggots arguing about race, sexuality, garbage and shit.

I'm a shill for repeating the truth? Are you forgetting that Hillary campaigned on the promise to wipe Israel off the map?

The shills are playing a very blatant and obvious divide-and-conquer game. They want some trump supporters against milo and some trump supporters for milo, so they're shilling both ways. The whole point is to fracture trump's base and create infighting.

Which is kind of stupid to do here, because we're constantly fighting each other ANYWAYS.

If you want the actual truth: Nobody gives a flying fuck about milo. He redpills a lot of normies and that's great, but he's also a lolcow attention whore and a degenerate.

here, I'll get us back on track:

"lol so Fuck jews and blacks, am I rite?"

(how'd I do?)

but honestly, at first I thought it was hard to tell who was shilling, until I realized that they use a lot of weird and stilted language

Also, for fun Trolls will use repeat Shill posts, since they get replies and trolls not only the replier but the Shills as well since each time it gets repeated it loses "pull". Shill try out new things but they are not the much different from what they have tried before, you'll see the same tone and form in their posts.
Basically if the person you are conversing with stays on the line of whatever your conversing about but quick to insult instead of bring up opposing points, it's more then likely a Shill (what is he pushing? How is he pushing it). If the person is all over the place in response and doesn't seem to read whole posts, while throwing insults, you got a old fashion Troll. It's hard to tell sometimes since they kinda share attributes.
Normal posters adhere to Board Culture for what ever board you're on (like Sup Forums and their hatred for rec threads) and board culture is a good way to tell new people since you need to lurk for a while to really get the culture of a board.
Fuck me for this wall of text.

That's just what a shill would say. Shil fuck off.

>I'm a shill for repeating the truth? Are you forgetting that Hillary campaigned on the promise to wipe Israel off the map?
Can you show me a video or source of her saying that.
Yeah they shill for both sides thats the main thing everybody on here should notice. Also I agree on that point about Milo. I always felt like hes just an annoying fag whos entertaining, but I really dont care for him much. I hate seeing that is he /our guy/ bull shit. Is that even a real meme or is our guy a shill meme

> divide-and-conquer
clever. I must be retarded, because it didn't dawn on me that was their strategy

>Fuck Milo
agreed

Your the fucking shill gtfo here. This canadian speaks the truth.

Im glad we can all agree that milo is just a useless jew faggot.

I love the /ourguy/ meme, because the answer is always no, but it's still makes you think

Those threads can be easily made by shills to gather intel and sow discord by insisting someone represents Sup Forums (like Milo)

Recently I'm seeing literal surveys here asking how people feel about Milo and it's disconcerting. Like a shill asking "hey how effective was our smear on you guys?"

>useless new faggot

he's definitely a useful faggot. redpilling normies is tough work, and somebody has to do it.

annoying af, though

Fuck you. You rather listen to a leaf shill. This is divide and conquer shit, can't you see idiot. Just tell shills to fuck off, the leaf is trying to split everyone.

shill influx has increased bigly in the last week. Did some new CTR operation go online?

> literal surveys

yeah, its pretty low-effort. if you're gonna shill, do it right

Wrong, I am a shill and I shitpost just because it is fun. Not saying that there are no shills on Sup Forums but you are stupid if you think that all dumb people here are shills and not just dumb people.see? What you are saying is stupid and paranoid, but instead of calling you a shill pretending to be stupid and paranoid I just assume you are stupid and paranoid because remember this is an anonymous board in the sewers of the internet and it would be stupid to assume that a considerable amount of stupid and paranoid people wouldnt come here out of their free will

Inb4 shill

Why you trolling your own people. I know your not a shill. Stop trolling non shills.
Its so confusing. It makes me want to stay away from the board to avoid brain wash.

Fuck, I meant to say "I am not a shill"
Well, lel, freudian slip

shill admitting to be a shill

they updated the shill system while Sup Forums was down judging by this post.

Can you prove somehow that your just a regular nice guy?

Your post really feels shilly as fuck.

that's what a shill would say

He deserves death. He is a faggot, a race mixer, a kike, a leftist and a pedophile. If you like him you deserve death

How do i know you aren't a shill. You were very quick on agreeing with leaf. Why are you trying to divide and conquer, shill.

>It makes me want to stay away

Same. I feel strongly that is one of their goals among many, to force users to disengaging from the platform they're astroturfing. I'm too stubborn to let them win like that

Do the mods here actually respond to shill reports?

Can you show me the clip where she didn't say that? It's an alternative fact. If trump likes Jews so should you and that means Hillary hates them.

Shill shilling shills now I've seen it all. Sage.

Well, no, I cant prove it no less that you can prove to me you are a human being and not an artificial intelligence pretending to be a human being. I dont carry with me my " no shill id card" sorry
Well, the "that is precisely what a witch would say" is not the best method to judge people because it is an "always right argument". You have to come up with some better criterion of truth

I am not even american, why would someone hire me to shill an american forum?

It's funny I've been coming to Sup Forums for over a decade and earlier I was thinking about the old meme that was a picture of a bunch of actual trolls with the caption "trolls trolling trolls" and it occurred to me that it is now definitely shills shilling shills.

The third category of shill, troll shill.
shill or maybe just a regular guy trolling
Ai shill?

True but its really overwhelming. I cant even find a thread on the first or second page that isnt obviously created by a shill.

who the fuck cares. FUck you shill.

you almost had me going, but you forgot the word, "degenerate"

better luck next time

The worst part is, they aren't people: they're bots.

Remember, we taught Tay to talk like us!

You disagree with trump and you call me a shill? Get over it, Hillary lost

Thank you for correcting the record

Wow man so many shills. I almost want to leave this board but I cant let them win.

I hope some evil nerd hacks these shills.

>why would someone hire me to shill an american forum?

Because you'll do it for less

You're the shill. It's obvious you voted for hillary

>"you're a shill"
Is a fucking retarded statement because it cant be disproven
Also everybody claiming people are shills like OP are shills that are using divide and conquer tactics.

Prove me wrong :^)

We will outlast them. Money runs out, memes are eternal.

shill

I hate that there arent that many users that arent shills. Every single post is people fake arguing to divide. I cant even talk to regular people on here anymore. Im also starting to realize that there arent that many users on pol. The shills make it feel like theres alot of us.

I am not a shill and you are paranoid. Therefore you have proven my original point
Why dont hire some poo in the loo for one tenth of whatever they would pay me and also make use of superior indian tech skills for them to use some sort of ip mirror so they appear american?
>Well, you are obviously some poo in the loo pretending to be not american behind seven proxys because that is precisely the less rational course of action and therefore the best defense against accusations.
Defense against an accusation of witchcraft IS PROOF of witchcraft
Well, who cares, my point stands even stronger than before, there are some shills in Sup Forums but we dont need to go crazy about it because witchhunts solve nothing, less in an anonymous website. Some of you are paranoid, anyone with a minimum of reason can see that

Logging off, have to cash in those sweet sweet Soros Shekels

Too many people started defending Milo for some reason, it's either shills or Sup Forums is half plebbit now.
Stefan is fine, haven't you seen his recent video? he converted.

His book is interesting. I read it. Made some points I agree with.

It's more personal than academic and that's the appeal or lack there of.

He's untenable outside of any white supremacy tolerating community.

>coming from a mixblood abomination
>am the result of the Jewish race mixing project
> am superior

Defending Milo is in the best interest of Sup Forums
Obviously Milo is closer to Sup Forums than to the opponents of Sup Forums, so if Milo is succesfully ruined then they gain power and confidence, and then who knows who may be next?
In general it is unjust that someone gets his life ruined because the media runs a smear campaign against him, we shouldnt tolerate that

Here we go
Milo outlived his usefulness long time ago, your paranoid lunatic talk won't convince anybody, kys.

Yes, I don't know who's shilling who anymore :D