Why is it that when liberals try to make fun of Sup Forums they remind me of why we're probably the only remaining...

Why is it that when liberals try to make fun of Sup Forums they remind me of why we're probably the only remaining champions of the internet.

it all comes down to how you word it.

this pisses me off so much because the last three days have had at least 20 simultaneous milo threads up at every waking fucking second

No kidding, why aren't there more cuckcart threads? That's a very creative angle on an increasingly concerning phenomena. I unironically would rather discuss cuckcarts than an attention whore faggot.

Test

POO

Maybe it's to encourage buying less food? Even if all you buy is shit, at least with cart restrictions, you're buying less of it.

In case you weren't already aware, America has an obesity problem.

To be fair those carts are really handy

That's true but if you're feeding a family of 4 you need a bigger cart, and it is better for the store provider to give its customers a greater bevvy of choices and trust that they will choose what's best for themselves. The fact that even fat fucks might not need the jumbo cart since one cart is enough to feed their appetites is still indicating a population decline.

Fuck off Eleanor, stop trying to promote yourself
You are not entertaining let alone funny

>mfw a thread on Sup Forums isn't about some pedogay drama

Fuck off.
Anyone who tries to divert our attention from Milo's baseless character assassination is a member of ShariaBlueMohammedPower, like OP and yourself here

It's nonsense though. How am I suppose to cart around my blue haired woman ally while she takes selfies with her venti cascara latte? Now she'll just run down the isle jumping into bins of emoji pillows. Why are stores doing this?

>Please pay attention to this flaming pedo faggot

Make me nerd.

>cuck detected

Nice try SHARIABLUE

Who is this person?

fuck off they already have those carryable baskets if you're only shopping for yourself.

>cuckcarts
that's fucking hilarious

Ya but those suck if you need to carry a bag of rice.

>if you're only shopping for yourself.
Who says I am?

Also hand baskets do fuck all if I'm buying shit like softener pellets

Most of those are made by shills.
It is fucking blatant.

>being this easily distracted from the issue of cuck carts

Calm down, OP. Half the threads yesterday and the day before were about Milo. Criticize that it's a cherry picked thread used to confirm her own bias. Don't champion the image in the slightest because it certainly doesn't represent this board as a whole.

>Decide to investigate cuck carts
>Look up company that makes them
>Uline is the most common
>Search for founders
>Dick and Elizabeth Uihlein
>"Uihlein has been a Republican donor for decades, and increased his political giving after Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission.[2] Uihlein has supported conservative groups and candidates like Ted Cruz, The Club for Growth, and the Illinois Policy Institute.[4][2] Uihlein is also a major donor to Americas PAC,[5] Scott Walker,[6] and Bruce Rauner.[2]"

What did they mean by this?

the cuck cart phenomenon is pretty obviously because more people are living on their own, and are buying groceries only for themselves rather than for a family.