First battlefield 1 expansion adds even more 'diversity'

First battlefield 1 expansion adds even more 'diversity'

European theater of WW1 now effectively represented black soldiers fighting other black soldiers across all major factions

>That feel what Ottoman army is whitest faction in the game

FUCKING SWEDEN

>made in sweden

historical accuracy doesn't matter to (((them)))

In all fairness
WW1 did have a lot of colonial soldiers from the various European colonies in Africa.
>inb4 WE

>that feel when the German sniper is black

why don't they have female or even child soldiers?
>we need more diversity

Atleast France was actually using niggers on the Western Front.
Also, I recommend playing Iron Walls operation all the time, both Austro-Hungary and Italy have exactly zero niggers.

b-but muh harlem fighters

>muh bleep bloop gaems aren't historically accurate!

a few in no way a black should represent the average the soldier at the time

Right in AFRICA there is no map in africa, if there was there wouldn't a problem but (((they))) made sure almost half the soldiers in the western front are black

The italians are white in the game for some reason

Gotta make sure the game matches up with the official revised version of history they're having taught.

WE

WUZ KAIZERZ N SHITZ

They're just making it comfortable for the New Europeans.

Wait until they start changing the race of the most famous European inventors/leaders. Napoleon? Yeah, he was an african.

WE WAS SOLDIERS AND SHEEEEEIT

REEEEEEEEE
Fucking political correctness

>Brazilians
>Whites

Intelligerence gathered by /x/ and other boards leaves no doubt that the 99chan admin "fubar" is the person responsible for the continuing DDoS attacks on Sup Forums. Sup Forums did nothing to deserve or invite this attack. But we will do everything to defeat it.

Today, no one can possibly claim that fubar is not responsible. And the attacks will not stop so long as 99chan is running.

If any 99chan users are reading this, I have a message for you. Our campaign is directed against your faggot admin and not against you. Come to Sup Forums and we will deliver the lulz and win you need. The day of liberation is near.

Anonymous has a duty to defend our people by uniting against traitors and lulzkillers. And tonight, as we have done before, Sup Forums and our allies accept that responsibility. Good night, and may God continue to bless Sup Forums.

>french team have one black
>three are whites
>english team have two blacks, one poo in loo, one white

>Italians
Rome
Renaissance
Church
>Brazil
shit?

Hand over the senators.

Oh and (((they))) also made the anzac soldiers in the british army black so if you are a cunt and not a chang you should be mad and not try to take any blame from them

SHEEEEIT

black represented 4% of our total forces, also implying that nearly all of them fought in Africa

>TFW italian falls for not withe bait

My great-grandfather fought in ww1 in the italian army.

Yes they did, they fought in the African territories. This is why i don't mind seeing it on African based maps etc, but the on the European ones it's insulting.

there are no french in this game.
unless they added them in the update, I wouldn't know.

Surely in the African skirmishes, not on the continent hell brown soldiers would've been acceptable

Intelligerence gathered by /x/ and other boards leaves no doubt that the 99chan admin "fubar" is the person responsible for the continuing DDoS attacks on Sup Forums. Sup Forums did nothing to deserve or invite this attack. But we will do everything to defeat it.

Today, no one can possibly claim that fubar is not responsible. And the attacks will not stop so long as 99chan is running.

If any 99chan users are reading this, I have a message for you. Our campaign is directed against your faggot admin and not against you. Come to Sup Forums and we will deliver the lulz and win you need. The day of liberation is near.

Anonymous has a duty to defend our people by uniting against traitors and lulzkillers. And tonight, as we have done before, Sup Forums and our allies accept that responsibility. Good night, and may God continue to bless Sup Forums.

Top kek said part is it's probably true

Sad*

I'm just sayin' that it's somewhat justified.
It's quite remarkable that I'm only seeing people getting triggered by niggers on Western front, but nobody gives a fuck that all Austro-Hungarian soldiers are Austrians.

I always get baited

the next dlc is verdun n shit

WE WUZ EMPERORZ N SHIET

>everyone is black
>no French
user, I...

yeah no
Germany used exactly 4 black soldier
not 4 thousand not 4 hundred no four ...

in the game 1/4 of the German soldier are black ...
this game is just BS propaganda to brainwash masses of stupid kids destroying their history

I'I turning this thread into a nigger hate thread

WE

>WEEE SAVEEdd FrancE

>YOURe SHit WIthOut US

>We BUIld FRAnCE AFter THE WAR

How much did France contribute to setting up the conditions to create WW2, in which they got cucked again. I'd say about 90%.

That's nothing. In Sydney they are replacing Gallipoli monument photos with pictures of Lebanese and Arabs posing as WWI Australian soldiers.

It's your predominent nigger genes

Funny how this wasn't a thing until (((EA))) came into the picture

what really funny is, if historical accuracy doesn't matter, is the fact that ottoman really is the whitest with no blacks.
what a joke.

>cucked again
WW1 cucked germans not us

Only two saw combat the other three ( I think there were 5 i'm not sure correct me if i'm wrong ) were drummers something that historically was done by children

>I'd say about 90%.
I agree. They actually made the mistake of allowing Germany to continue existing.

To be fair, Galipoli as it is told today is a gaint meme. It was an operation set up by Churchill for the sole purpose of bringing glory to the Royal Navy (and he knew it'd fail, and he knew that even if it succeeded it would do nothing to end the war) and there were actually more French than Anzac troops involved, with Brits being the overwhelming majority.

>Australia
>Shittposting

Everytime

dice is most likely going to release a new battlefield about WW2
i wonder if they are going to put balck in German uniform ?
will you even be able to play as the german ?

You couldn't even beat Germany militarily in WWI (France in particular), you and your allies needed the German politicians to backstab their own military by lying about the war progress to the citizens. Create the most ridiculous treaty with help of (((them))) then abuse the citizens who wanted peace.

>I agree. They actually made the mistake of allowing Germany to continue existing.
The faggots shouldn't have invaded us during the Napoleonic Wars which made Bismarck want to unite the country. Then they wanted to turn Germany into a peasant country after WW1 and expected us to just accept that.

>They actually made the mistake of allowing Germany to continue existing.

>Mistake.

Well, the Brits and the burgers totally wanted the fucking "European balance". The French generals in their majority wanted to go until Berlin and to occupy the Country.

>Shit WWI military
>Couldn't win without the Anglos

France everytime

>The faggots shouldn't have invaded us during the Napoleonic Wars
Then the Duke of Brunswick shouldn't have declared war on the Republic. And both Prussia and Austria shouldn't have gotten involved on top of that.

Foch isn't the majority, though I wish he was.

Would be wrong to allow a pathetic country like France that wouldve been conquered if not for the Anglosphere to occupy a worthy advisory like Germany.

*Adversary

tfw you realize there were a total of 2 black soldiers bearing arms in Europe for Germany at the time and they were just part of some presentation to show off shit from the colonies

>Still doesn't know about the Perfide Albion.

You're really a peasant

they have no problem associating white people with naizs.

I'm sure it'll be the story of the tuskegee airmen or some made up all nigger regiment storming the long forgotten beach-head codenamed monkey island.
And the lost black russian brigade.
And the forgotten muslim artillery women.

Well, if I was a rosebeaf, I would react like you William

France couldn't even keep their monarchy, literally cuck tier country and it's showing with all the African immigrants.

Thats not the point it is an australian monument, in portugal the ww1 monuments show portuguese troops even though they were irrelevant , anzacs the australian guys with wierd hats were pretty much all wasps and it is a huge insult to those cunts down under, their ancestors are being replaced by shitskins

An unreasonable punitive peace treaty that almost guaranteed future conflict was the mistake. You can LARP about wiping nations out all you want.

France and UK did it.
However this was not the case for Germany who lose quickly in Africa an thus didn't manage to bring colonial troop in Europe.

You should be thanking the German's for breaking you free from Russia's grip, or you would still be Russia.

French being relevant in any of the modern wars, hows Indochina going.

>An unreasonable punitive peace treaty
>Unreasonable
This relies on the biggest leap of logic I've ever seen. It was unreasonable, but somehow not unreasonable enough to allow Germany to put Europe to the flame a second time? It was only unreasonable in how merciful it was.

To paraphrase Machiavelli, you either leave your enemies unharmed [which was unacceptable to pretty much all Entente members after WW1] or you destroy them so hard they can never harm you again. The former was impossible, and the Entente failed in the latter.

Fucking Sweden.

we didn't though. thats the german propaganda.
In fact we should have taken some German clay just like they did to us in 1871 and attack them the moment they started to militarize.

hmm no they got stomped by tanks and their all in on Verdun bled them dry

Developer is Swedish, Publisher is EA
Ultimate combo

I can't stand this bullshit argument.

>WE REBUILT FRANCE AND SHIET

Actually the French army was A LOT stronger than the German army when Germany invaded France in WW2, the thing is that Germans had a lot better divisional tactics and their use of combined arms was top-tier compared to the French.

(((DICE)))

Hand me the disk earth aboo

How many combat deaths did the French dindus suffer?

They don't do it in the purpose of brainwashing or whatever. Their goal is to make revenue and by adding black soldiers (by the way, you don't even have to play them) they attract the black community to buy the game. It's a fictional game as most other games. No one takes it seriously.

Im scared about Russian dlc.We had one polinesian in our army at that time. And a few thouthands of kalmyks.

or it could be french propaganda to act like it wasn't. You got completely humiliated by Prussia in 1871 do you even deserve that land, seeing as Napoleon was happy to take land for himself.

Wow, you are a fucking cuck. There should never be niggers in video games for any reason.

Jesus Christ, it's just a game. Are wite bois really so thin-skinned to be butthurt about something so trashy and trivial?

You are worse than the college SJWs, do you want a safe space? How do you even hope to save your nations with this attitude?

>Lol we'll beat the shitskins and the limp wristed liberals in five minutes
>Gets triggered over a game made by liberals

Are we not allowed to appreciate our history? Why does it have to be rewritten to appease some minorities.

German cavalry are black also

Which implies they were black and also wealthy

>Machiavelli

Thats because if you dont put any token black characters in any media/game youre labeled a racist which is bad publicity for companys... most of these 'complaints' come from leftist liberal communities who think the great war was purely in france on the western front and know nothing of the workings of the world but are quick to comment hard.

Take a look at the tv show suits half their main cast are black and even in the prison scenes the only black guy is the prison counciler all the prisoners are white... because you know 'muh (insert liberal pronoun comment here)

This game is made by insecure white people in Sweden. They don't believe they can accurately portray the First World War and not be racist at the same time. They have to cater to people they think are disadvantaged by reinterpreting history to the nth degree. And it's still not enough for them.

They won't really be satisfied until there's no white people left.

well, good thing I can choose not to play it and so can everyone itt right

>make a game about building mud huts and flinging shit in Brazil
>make everyone white
It's just unreasonable fantasy.

Heed the very advice you give to women and minorities when they whine about underrepresentation. Make your own games instead of expecting liberals and SJW developers to cater to you. They openly state they hate you, and yet you want them to suck up to you? You need a reality check.

Ah for fuck sake. Black people barely even fought in World War 1 or 2 and the small amount that did were placed in separate only-black companies/platoons. It doesnt make any fucking sense that they would be fighting along with whites so closely as you fight in BF1.

No well Italians and Austro-Hungarians are still 100% white

I heard some cuck on another board say games casts are majority white male.
Then how do they explain BF1

>Buying a WW2 game dressed in a WWI skin
>Supporting EA after what they did to Battlefront

I don't support them you delusional monkey, but opinions can be changed by pointing out how they are rewriting history to sell to minorities and that means less sales to ((( EA ))).

How is this a Swedish problem?`

As far as I know, Electronic Arts is American. You think DICE does what they want, not what they're told to do by EA? Hell no.