Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ITdjAb3VcE
youtu.be/7b273RhFHCY
ufile.io/8de8d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi Styx

Same fag who was embarrassed on national television shilling for multiculturalism when 95% of people disagreed with him via polling.
Same fag who predicted Brexit would fail and that white people should accept dying out.
Same fag who predicted Hillary would win.

Good. I welcome confrontation.

>"news"
>to fill the space between "news" about stuff Trump said

God forbid that actual events around the world that aren't related to identity politics on US uni campuses need to be reported, their dainty little heads would explode.

>(((The Guardian)))

sounds like Jones is in a shame spiral after Milo's comments brought back some repressed memories
Owen Jones needs to accept that pederasty is an issue and that he is a victim

Owen Jones looks like he diddles kids too.

milo was always a faggot. i dont get what the problem is.

>Owen Jones

lol.

Milo will be fine. He didn't say anything the left hasn't been saying for years.

Saved

I bet Owen Jones got started when he was a boy, too

fucking faggots everywhere

That's the little whiny bitch who couldn't even handle a normal conversation and he almost fucking cried and stormed off a show.

Other than that though, what "lucrative bigotry"?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ITdjAb3VcE

>Owen Jones
>Oven Jews
This is troll right?

>The guardian

AHAHHAAH WE CANT STOP WINNING LADS. WE GET RID OF NIGGER LOVING KIKE FAGGOT WHO TALKS ABOUT BLACK DICKS ALL THE TIME AND FORCED MEDIA TO DROP THEIR PEDO SLIPERY SLOPE PUSHING. MEDIA ARE GETTING BTFO BY THEIR OWN HYPOCRISY

If Owen wants to confront any of us he's welcome any time.

I will meet him in the forest.

You're acting like we didn't expect this. It will do literally nothing. It's a scare tactic.

hilarious
I particularly enjoyed the space one

Oh I get it now. They are just looking for an attack vector; they are going to frame us as milo supporters and attack us with guilt by association.

jokes on them. milo is a typical flouncy lookatme faggot. never understood some folks' infatuation with him.

Have the Homo Wars begun?

We don't care, these are the same idiots that don't care about Roman Polanski fucking a child in the ass, their opinion has zero value.

This. Never stop being an anti shill and fighting back against whatever the PC rubbish narrative is being rammed down our throats. Currently considering posting this or the user vid with vocal comparison between the video recordings and poo doe star

youtu.be/7b273RhFHCY I meant post this on Facebook and say why don't you think this guy is a pedo

>Opinion piece

Owen Jones is a failed Journo who is too scared to debate Douglas Murry or Milo on any issue.

Notice how your not allowed to comment on that article aswell? thats why I fucking despise the Graun.

At least with the daily fail you can comment on EVERY FUCKING ARTICLE.

ufile.io/8de8d

A three letter agency must be investigating this.

>Sup Forums BTFO

Stop doing what they expect. They're working for us. Just embrace their fag bashing and encourage them to go further.

Say they're not doing enough. That pedo enablers like Milo should be castrated too.

Look at Trump, you don't win by denying media memes, his biggest success is turning Fake News around on their asses. We need more of that Jiujitsu thinking. Use their momentum to attack their own base.

Gays are rape victims and pedophiles and Milo proves it. His own story is that he got fucked young and that started him on the road to accepting it. It's like a Sup Forums christmas present.

the main reason why we white men would want to invest their efforts into space exploration is to leave the darkies and lefties behind.

B but i'm sick of winning user

Ahhh when will this idiot fuck off to Venezuela

What dis bruh?

No way I'm d/l that

fucking lol

Fucking A

The Guardian is a failing publication that has lost millions of reader over the past few years and literally beg for donations. Sad!

So who the fuck is Milo yiannopoulos?

Poo doesta father.webm

some guy who said disagreeable things, you know, a nazi.

To be honest I wouldn't care if the homo got gassed.

We all know homosexuality is gateway to pedophilia

I never liked him

holy shit saved, this is fucking hysterical.

A writer for breitbart and a known provocateur

Embarrassment Jones

Already seen that shit, not putting myself through it again

I met Owen. More camp than I expected him to be.

>writer for Breitbart

Not any more

Owen Jones lel

lol when did this happen?

thats pretty funny to watch.

>the news is suddenly against pedophilia
Well, i actually agree with the content, its just that the same people were writing pedo sympathy articles just a few moments ago.

Also, fuck Milo and fuck white people

The problem is normies care, and while Sup Forums was jerking off to Milo getting burned, nobody was on the attack calling these fuckers out.

People were told multiple times, it's not about defending Milo, it's about attacking the MSM and throwing their hypocrisy in their face.

>we somehow made them abandon their pedophilia-pushing just so they could take our dangerous pedofaggot jew down
>they think they won

Lol the way they react to the poll is fucking hilarious.

cringey
he should stop trying so hard to put a spin on things and accept that the working class he so willingly defends thinks that multiculturalism is trash

Sup Forums has been unequivocal in its contempt for this attention whore

You Americans are in the very fortunate position of being able to say exactly what you like without fear of prosecution. We don't have these rights in Britain so giving Owen Jones stick on Twitter is harder for us than it is for you. Just going to leave that there.