Trump made a big mistake appointing mcmaster

Trump made a big mistake appointing mcmaster.

are you kidding?

trump, mcmaster, maddog. he's got the best names, better than any other names.

why? I read that he had over 500 confirmed kills and was a gorilla warfare expert

Why's that? What's the redpill on this guy?

you mean a rundown?

CNN is also backing him.

Make it quick.

He spent the last few years planning for a war with Russia. Should be fun

don't look at me... i just came to dust the credenza.
ask some other faggot

Ugh I hate Bill Kristol. He looks like the reanimated corpse of Garry Shandling (from the Larry Sanders Show). Let's not forget he supports the Deep State vs an actual democratic republic.

shut up you kangaroo fucking cunt.

I don't even have any ill feelings towards Hillary anymore, I pay no mind to a irrelevant and fallen enemy.

But Kristol? Not even my countryman, but I get such intense traitor vibes from him. He has a quislings face, a quislings mind. He has a clay-like composition, like a gross potato mold.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy Jimbo.

Traitor or not, the establishment right wants Trump and his loyalists out. They want to capitalize on his win, not see his policies in action.

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-Both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church.
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

>Milo out
>Milo bad guy
Wow, a guy whos this PC being this blatantly homophobic and anti-free speech, sigh, it'd be pottery if it wasn't sad

Not to mention this faggot

Milo? LITERALLY WHOOOOOOOOOOOO??

These people are absolutely obsessed with going to war with Russia.

Keep in mind that nearly every also praised Mad Dog Mattis, but be suspicious nonetheless.

I didn't know anything about McMaster but that tweet alone sold me he's a cocksucker

Did he silence Harambe?

But the Bannon narrative the media ran with.

So what Alex Jones has been saying is true, the globalists and their Deep State allies are slowly taking over the Trump's administration.

McMasterbator has to be a yuge bigly faggot if both Kristol and McCain love him

THIS

Milo out of what, faggot? Breitbart and CPAC aren't life ruining exits and if anything, the coordinated attack on him has only angered his fans more than anything else. These people are delusional and think their hit jobs aren't as transparent as water. Fucking retards.

you know we're fucked when these two semen slurpers actually like this choice.

Sup Forums needs to wake up! they're getting fucking sideswiped!

>every single neocon likes him

War with Russia within the year. We are already setup for it anyways.

McMaster is just someone who's relatively neutral and that's why people pretend to like him.

They're trying to play 3D chess