Why are there no white tropical places? We leave some of the most beautiful places in the world to chaos...

Why are there no white tropical places? We leave some of the most beautiful places in the world to chaos. Then we colonise islands like the Falklands.

Why are white people so afraid of the heat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Overseas_Territories
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tough climate creates tough people.

because in hot climates you can have a plantation

Native Americans? Eskimos?

because we stopped conquering, like a bunch of cucks. that's maya bay thailand from the beach btw.

I took a holiday to the Caribbean.

Niggers everywhere - EVERYWHERE of course.

The most majestic islands, utterly fucking ruined by importing them by the tens of thousands.

It was really sad to think how nice they would have been if colonials had juts killed the natives and enjoyed the places.

dad why yuo forgeting me

They were tough but not technologically advanced like whites.

It's not just about climate, in the broad sense. Look at Japan , it's not terrifyingly cold ever and then look at the Greenland inuits.

It's about neanderthal dna, and how neanderthals tended to survive better in ncolder areas that were more mountaineous and isolated i.e Sweden,Alpine area etc. But places like Greenland and North America which never got much of the Neanderthal dna in the first place are exempt from this.

>Why are there no white tropical places?
Whites shipped in Black slaves to whatever tropical paradises they settled and the nigs ruined them.
see: the entire Caribbean

Quiet you, are you trying to get people eaten by Crocs.

That's why there's nice hotels where the staff chase away locals.

Midway atoll is still pretty white great work trip just kidding id rather kill myself than ever go back there

too bad the new world has been discovered prior to industrial revolution since there would be no need for outdated farming equipment

you know tropical places have lot of sun, that creates tanned people you dumb pakinigger

There are tropical places to visit here, they're just expensive as fuck, no blacks though. It's far cheaper for an Aussie to go overseas to an island than visit our own tropical resorts. Ours are far better but the price is overwhelming if you have kids.

most of the coons in the british virgin islands are ok

same with certailn areas of the bahamas

Jamaica, nassau, USVI, they are better than mainland nigs but not by much

New Caledonia.
Australia
New Zealand.

These are pretty white places, just sayin'

they all have indiginous scum and some are getting chinkified

>New Zealand
>tropical

haha

Australia's probably the best example but even then, most of the whites want to crowd further south where Melbourne/Sydney are, as oppose to places like Darwin. It's like a natural eversion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Overseas_Territories

Speaking for myself as I have lived in both the tropics of Oz, the NT and the temperate regions like Tassie and Southern NSW. What you miss in the tropics is the seasons, the spring blossoms and in the Autumn the die off and the winds. The tropics can be a bit draining, I think whites have evolved to need those periods of change and renewal.

fuck melbourne

Sun, melanin. Australia has the highest rates of skin cancer

The Anglo isn't designed to live in the heat, look at what happens to those who've tried, they go mad

why do we hate melbourne lad?

>colonize the nicest places in the world
>leave our genes there
>get tired of dealing with the stupid """"people"""" that were indigenous to those climates
>prefer seasons and mild, comfortable weather, and have the means to live in those places and the technology to withstand any extremes that come with them
>have winter homes in tropical climates for vacations which we can afford
>"afraid of the heat"

Nah

>as oppose to places like Darwin.

The weather's not a problem, there's too many boongs up there.

The current residents aren't natives, they're niggers descended from slaves.

Slavery was the worst thing to happen to the new world, so much potential wasted

>implying tropical places are the best for white people

We are adapted to temperate, a bit cold places, not fucking inferno islands with one dry season and and 6 months of huge rains.

hot countries have diseases, animals that kill you, insects, and don't promote group-cooperation

cold countries promote high trust
thats why anglo/nordic countries are the top destinations for immigrats

>if colonials had juts killed the natives and enjoyed the places.
Well, someone had to collect all that yummy Kautschuk s.t. we could build the early victorian internet and stuff.

We adapted to places too cold for us by adding clothes layers and making sheltered rooms with fires.

We failed when it came to adopted to hot climates though. I would have thought we'd accept the challenge, not cave.

Honestly Australia would be fine. But there's no goddamn ozone layer, and it's dry. Wonder why Britain didn't just import niggers here instead

New Caledonia has lots of Vietnamese people. They're pretty cool lads, and hard workers.
The indigenous ones are too high on weed and alcohol to be accounted for.
Also, fuck abos

The industrial revolution would not have happened if not for the discovery of the New World (and opening trade routes to a India and Africa).

Because when given the choice of where to migrate Europeans chose the cool moderate north over the hot and muggy southern regions, strange I know

you'll notice that whites colonize land that can sustain heavy agriculture and animal farm breeding

Tropics are hell

Tropical climates are a dorist meme, actually living there permanently is fucking awful

What is Greece?
What is Italy?
What is Cornwall?

Florida is evidence that whites belong in the north. Lest you snap one day and throw crocodiles through a drive-through window. We just don't operate at those temperatures.