Spat in baby’s face and shouted ‘white people shouldn’t breed

metro.co.uk/2017/02/21/racist-woman-hater-spat-in-babys-face-and-shouted-white-people-shouldnt-breed-6463332/

discuss

sorry if there was a thread about it already

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/02/21/woman-who-urinated-on-koran-and-set-it-on-fire-facing-six-years-in-prison-6462451/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no charges

UK climbing up the ol' cuck ladder.

If he'd been white, spat at a black or arab baby and told blacks/arabs not to breed he would end up in prison and the whole nation would be debating what to do about the systemic "racism" in Britain.

is it too late for the UK? how did Brexit even happen, I thought it was an uncucking move on their behalf

Looks proper British to me

he was just a lone wolf who forgot to take his medications dont be so judgemental

Where was her husband?

No, he'd have been beaten to death by the 99% Muslim population on the train. The police would never report it.

Must have been dumb luck, just look how the whole nation have been stalling

As despicable as this all as, it's currently the third trending story on their site - no doubt this will redpill more people.

Hes right though we should be deporting people like him not having sex.

This x1000. You can see in the article how the system works so hard to defend shitstains like that guy. Attacks on white people have become so normalised now, how long until they can get away with something much worse? I don't want to live on this island any more

>Abdulla received psychiatric treatment following the attack

Brexiters just told everyone in the UK that the EU is led by Germany which made them shiver. That's the only reason they got them.

then maybe it's time for some street justice for him?

Youre telling me ive had to put up with shit like this my entire life

While living in a European country...KEK

really makes you think

He's entitled to his opinion, though I don't support spitting on other people's faces

Victory sex brother. Men in hard times do practical things like remove shitskins. Then we celebrate to the songs of our people.

>Layla-Jean
Care to explain this?

Slovenia kek
metro.co.uk/2017/02/21/woman-who-urinated-on-koran-and-set-it-on-fire-facing-six-years-in-prison-6462451/

Dingos aren't pakis, mate

By now, surely he's been castrated?
And his arms and legs amputated?
Surely?