Yo, Britfag here. If you want a way to get back at the cucks who fucked over Milo...

Yo, Britfag here. If you want a way to get back at the cucks who fucked over Milo, then I'd suggest getting #bowietherapist trending.

A little background for the Burgers on here, Bowie is practically worshipped over here by the leftists, ESPECIALLY by the LGBT community and Tumblr. Bowie also spent most of the 70's fucking 14 year old girls. Under the leftist logic which ruined Milo, Bowie is a serial rapist and predator, regardless of his positive contributions towards music. When leftists point out that 'he 14 year olds initiated or knowingly gave 'consent', ask them why they're defending a pedophile. Then point out that they destroyed Milo for saying exactly what they said. Leftists BTFO.

Not to mention of course, that any dumbfuck who takes it seriously gets shat on by hordes of Bowie fans from all over the world.

#bowietherapist

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin!_or_Tobacco_and_Boys
youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WMacfEGWCo0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j1X3vl8QMYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

#MiloTheFaglo #BowieTheRapist

Not fond of this idea. It'll just normalize pedophilia more.

Won't this just make it easier to make pedophilia less of an issue than it really is? This is a very slippery slope we're going down.

If you think that's bad you don't want to know what he did in japan with those girls hands...

and when they are 69 fucking bowie will still be the highlight of her life. many such cases. sad!

>#bowietherapist
Must be a pretty good therapist to be this popular.

He can be considered a pedo, yeah, but I wouldn't call him a rapist

>Bowie also spent most of the 70's fucking 14 year old girls.

most people aren't aware of it because the mainstream meteor didn't cover it.

And the left will sink further into irrelevance. Either they acknowledge Milo had a point, their cognitive dissonance kicks in and outs them as massive hypocrites, or they take the blue pill and actually condemn Bowie as a rapist, triggering Tumblr, the LGBT community and Bowie fans everywhere, and costing them more elections.

The coordinated smear campaign of Milo Yiannopoulos was precipitated by neocons, namely Evan Mcmullin. Not the left.

You, Milo, and Evan are all faggots so who cares

>14 yr old girls
>when your a 22 yr old rock/popstar

lets be honest, your living in denial if there isn't a few 14 year old girls with big tits you wouldn't fuck.

A 16 year old who has developed late can absolutely look younger than a 14 year old who has developed early.

It's some mental gymnastics to pretend your reptile brain isn't thinking about impregnating anything that bleeds.

AoC is 16 in the UK, and has been for centuries. They excoriated Milo and called him a pedophilia apologist for effectively saying that Bowie's fans knowingly chased and consented to fucking Bowie.

but i like bowie's music

no

>mainstream meteor
When did they aquire such power?

it was precipitated by neocons but left wingers like those at CNN helped.

Google "baby groupies" or "lori nattix"

They're losing power, don't panic.

I thought he was gay, fucking Lou Reed or whatever in the 70s

Oh those poor girls they got to fuck David Bowie in the 70's

this is the girl he fucked.

bisexual dudette

meh i have had better and younger

Bowie is dead.

Stephen Fry isn't. And he wrote this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin!_or_Tobacco_and_Boys

the pics I saw were mostly black and white, didn't realize she was a shitskin.

indian?

Bowie wasn't fucking little boys and turning them into future faggots and pedos though

This would not work.

1- nobody knows about it, and because of his status nobody cares.
2- it's girls Bowie got with, not boys, and at that age, regardless of a number dictated by the government, some girls are hormonal cocktails that if given the chance would jump someone as high a status as Bowie.

The left turn the other cheek to people they favour all the time, so why do you think this'll work this time?

This. I'd have totally fucked White Duke-era Bowie.

> fucking 14 yo girls is bad
> fucking 13 yo boys is ok
Pick only one

without being a condescending shit can someone explain the milo situation to mi

Also, don't forget George Takei said the exact same shit, but worse.

Spread this and make it go viral

youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4

legit saus i swear

Milo made some joke about how sucking off a priest at 14 definitely helped his blowjob skills a year ago and people are going apeshit about it.

Fucking 14 year old girls is okay
Fucking 15 year old boys is bad

Pick only one>

^That's the idea of my whole argument.

this is a much, much weaker target than takei

with takei, its a very comparable situation that is recent, and he is a much more potent voice for the left with his twitter faggotry

This highlights their hypocrisy, but the main point is that Milo should be able to speak freely about how he interprets his own past experiences. #freespeech

Citing the law is preaching to the converted. The left don't care about laws unless they can apply them to right wingers.

Why is Sup Forums collectively support this twat?
He is embarrassing to us in Britain and embarrassing to us on the right.
Is this place now the home to Milo/Sargon/Gavin/Crowder/Vox's "fans"?

Shameful sight indeed.

> oy vey forget what I said about 13 yo boys. It's my own experience at 15 anyways. I'm not saying boys at 17 are all the same. What I meant was it's ok for men to date 22 yo boys.

how was bowie so confident when he was this ugly

David Bowie was massively overrated. Freddy Mercury and Mick Jagger were much more talented.

He had an enormous dong.

gold

You seem to think leftists are vulnerable to exposing their contradictory views. They have the power of doublethink. This won't work.

It would be explained away and gerrymandered into a far-right attack designed to drag the left through the mood.

Far right Bowie fan here. Fuck yourself.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WMacfEGWCo0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j1X3vl8QMYk

new season when

>They have the power of doublethink.
This.

Learn whom'st've you're dealing with, fags.

In the 80s, thin white duke era, he spent a lot of dongs in Asia

Lots of shills in this thread so must be a good idea. Where is proof of fucking 14 year olds?

you must be awesome on reddit

check out his song under "Tin Machine"

Shopping for girls

Casual reminder that this was a hit designed to silence anyone that isn't a Neocon (aka liberal). To treat it as MUH FAGGOT is to show that you're so bluepilled that you should just off yourself now.

The neocons are trying to take back the GOP as they hate Trump and him making the party more nationalist and traditionalist.

CPAC speeches and opinion is used by party leaders to whip other members into line by saying "See? This is what the people REALLY want! This is how our base REALLY is!"

This was all designed to get the ONLY speaker at CPAC that wasn't a neocon out as any kind of dissenting opinion would've damaged the neocon attempt at bringing the party back under control like it was during the Bush years. By not fighting back against it, you're approving getting the neocons back into power.

Meme bowie, hero of left, fucker of 14 year old. milo, victim of child abuse, hunts pedos...

There will be so many more. Plus celebrities from the left making comments about underage people.

>Bowie is practically worshipped over here by the leftists

But he was an avowed fascist who praised Hitler and spoke of his pride in being truly Aryan.