CRY, SCREAM, BEAT YOUR LITTLE FISTS AT THE GROUND. DOESN'T MATTER - IMPEACHMENT IS COMING

Bannon and KellyAnne will be gone by April 1st.
Donald Dumbfuck himself will be fighting for his life.

He will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty shut-in pantshitters here thought they'd won a great victory when they elected a fucking sex offender.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the deep state will continue to knock off his advisors one by one.

Fuck YES the leaks will continue. The second Drumpf says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, he's over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage with him dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval lower than late W Bush.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Dumbfuck an ultimatum as they see how bad 2018 will be: resign and get a pardon, or face imminent impeachment, removal, and hardcore pounded-up-the-ass prison time.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to defend a disgraced sex offender President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about Pence. We know how to deal with Jesus Freaks. See: the HUGE Democratic majority that came after we absolutely wrecked George W. Bush.

Pence will also do as our deep state says. He will be forced to hit Russia HARD. Expect to see Putin ripped apart by angry mobs when his despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them hack an orange toddler into office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW HIS ASS OUT. You should have let her win. Now, you will suffer.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Awesome. Kinda bored with Trump anyway, and it'd be nice to see President Pence actually start persecuting gays, trans and degenerates. With the full backing of the GOP and a house stacked full of GOP lackeys. The streets will run rainbow colours with faggot blood.

Oh, and Russia? Yeah, when they're destabilised, expect a massive world war the likes of which you've never before seen. Russian efforts in the middle east will make Obama and Hillary's Libyan mess look like a playground sandpit when the Russian boot is off the neck of the most murderous and savage states on the planet.

And let's not forget the power vacuum that Russia leaves, eagerly gobbled up by Asian states that already own half your home country anyway, and forcing whatever's left of the Bear's pride to stampede through Europe leaving very little behind.

I think Sup Forums on the whole will be okay with living in a destabilised pre-nuclear wasteland society. Happenings every day. Glorious. Not sure how you'll fare though.

the wall is being built so you can't escape the gas chambers

We can't let the first woman president win only because misogynists let her.

cool story bro

POO

I know you are shitposting but Kelly Ann will likely be gone soon. Her autistic lying is gonn catch up to her. Good riddance, one more piece of proof that the Trump administration is shit.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

#NOTMYPRESIDENT

Well you are from the ukraine of course he is not your president.

Don't forget hordes of fascist kids rampaging through the streets Lord-of-the-Flies-style, and niggers who lost any restraint starting a civil war in the US: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

You guys made a thread saying Kellyanne would be gone imminently like two fucking weeks ago. This is another "Drumpf is done" scenario.

The US will consume itself. It won't just be the idiot fascist kids, but a lot of rural and suburban retards who've had enough.

It will be a time of war unending. A time for heroes. A time for men.

poo in loo

We can't let him get his hands on the fissile JavaScript

IN

Dumb shills need to accept that they lost.

Would be a shame if people were recording leakers and putting up a case to jail Clinton's clan by the end of March.

When you were at school, did you become friends with the bullies to avoid being bullied?

My old professor from law school is one of the most respected Constitutional Law professors in the entire country. He is extremely liberal to the point that it hurts, but never injected that stuff into the classroom at all. He just recently did an interview and need story saying that there is a 0% chance trump will be impeached. So that gives me hope.

honestly I would hate you for this shitty trolling but I think I've maxed out my hate for indians because of udemy tutorials.

I swear to god I have a PTSD from clicking on a programming tutorial and hearing that horrid indian accent. I want to shoot myself in the head every time I hear it. How the fuck can you be so shameless to make programming courses in a language you barely speak. No one can fucking understand you you dumb curry nigger. And you don't even know programming, that's the worst part. Some russian 11 yo script kiddie knows more about programming than half of the curry niggers in silicon valley.

God I hope Trump bans you to your shit country and then nukes you back to the stone age so no Indian will ever be able to record themselves speaking. I literally hate you more than niggers at this point. Fuck, I think I hate you even more than I hate croatcucks...

>pantshitters
>flag

opinion discarded

sage

OP is a nigger shill, yes?

THE

Finally we can get someone who can make the hard decisions like wether to kill or just harass her husbands rape victims.

Dear Sup Forums fascists,

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other fucked up bigotry and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

an ANTIFA badass

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can

Honorary shit.

LOO

Tl;dr

I'm having fun time imagining a pajeet typing this in some smelly internet cafe stuffed with other pajeets

1 Poo was designated to your Loo.

Can't stump the Trump.

"bing bing, bong bong bong"

>Calls us pantshitters
>that flag
>Hillary has been wearing a diaper for years

Don't forget mom told you to vacuum the living room.

It's legit hilarious if you read OP with an Indian accent.

Fuck Trump, Sup Forums actually prays that this happens to see Pence and his car battery.

POO

Cool story.

>I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about

You're right, i don't