No one told me Trump is actively hunting LGBTQ people

No one told me Trump is actively hunting LGBTQ people

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/5vbwf3/trump_to_roll_back_protections_for_transgender/
discord.gg/czad9
discord.gg/2m7xf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't matter if they're straight or gay, of they're in illegally they have to go back.

Pence is in control.

Fuck the clamps, get the Luger.

Aw shit nigga...he's approved a plan to rescind some guidance on what bathrooms people can use. Look out.That's just one step away from lynching. Everybody panic, but please do so in a fabulous way. Fucking idiots, our public school systems are a wreck and y'all freaking out because little Caitlyn can't shit where they want to.

As a gay I give you permission to persecute trans. They're such faggots.

the comments are hilarious

>ahhhhhhh
>as a trans (full time) high schooler this fucking terrifies me, we've had some waves of hate at my school that have been dealt with but if were to just drop that guidance i'm 100% sure i'd be in trouble (we have a few alt righters at my school who have attacked people here in the past)
>i'm lucky enough to be able to use the girl's bathroom and i'm terrified i might lose that right
>:(

>believing anything The Hill puts out

Nobody gives a shit.
Go use the teacher's potty if you're scared, or learn to fight back. What if other people don't want you in the bathroom with them? Fuck them right? As long as you get your way, that's all that matters.

I don't like how they're normalizing how we're not actually going after LGBTQ people yet

shouldn't we start?

>that right
>right
>going to a specific bathroom is a right

It's true.
I'm trans and the other day I was walking down the street minding my own business when a truck full of trumo supporters pulled up next to me and started pelting me with bricks and cement.

Here's what I'd like to know.
Who in the fuck is going to be checking
and making sure the people are trans and
not just some fucking creeper in a dress?

How'd that turn out for ya?

omg this happened to my friend too! Is it a spike?

It's true.
I'm trans and the other day I was walking down the street minding my own business when a truck full of trumo supporters pulled up next to me and started pelting me with bricks and cement.

What do you think he's been doing every weekend? Playing golf? No, he's been playing a much more dangerous game. The most dangerous game of all...

>don't give them preferential treatment
>"FULLY COMING AFTER LGBTQ PEOPLE"

Captcha: elms SIGNAL

All this virtue-signaling

>men can't piss in the ladies room
>LITERALLY HITLER
leftists are this retarded

It's why they lost bro.

Republican supermajority coming in 2018.

>trusting a sexual devient in a girls washroom

what a piece of shit

No one. But if a man walks into a women's restroom, the vast majority of the time the women in the bathroom will be able to tell its a guy.
With locker rooms it'll be even easier to notice.
Its not that it prevents men from going in, it means that they will get in trouble if they do

Oh I know, I can hardly wait. It's going to be a bloodbath in 2018.

These people are such fucking babies. WAAAAAH WHY CAN'T I GO IN THE WOMEN'S RESTROOM WHEN I LOOK LIKE A MAN. Fuck, Pence is right, we need electroshock.

>(small)
every time

>hes not in trumps fag hunting death squad

lol

I had a slightly different issue..

reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/5vbwf3/trump_to_roll_back_protections_for_transgender/

for your amusement. And to be fair I'm one of the more liberal Trump supporters on Sup Forums, I have many gay friends and support the gay community, but they can be annoying as fuck and completely blow shit out of proportion a lot of the time

Whats even the point of having designated bathrooms for each gender if everyone can just shit where they want?

I say make everybody shit outside. Think
of the savings on water.

>Nobody gives a shit.

Yeah that's the reality for pretty much everything. People are too busy worrying about their own issues. They're so desperate for people to care about their special "identity".

People killed themselves because of him, he's a monster y'all should be ashamed

Xer are you sure you want to be charged with hate speech for not using a preferred pro-noun

>Trump signs executive order protecting federal LGBT employees.
>Rolls back schools being forced to allow men in women's bathrooms and vice versa.
>OMG HE'S AFTER THE LGBT
Trannies are such fucking shits, should have been thrown out the movement decades ago. They make up 0.3% of the population at most, nobody gives a shit, there's more perverts than genuine trannies and they have no place latching themselves to every fucking social movement they can just because they get off on being seen as women.

It's not Trump..... it's Mike "The Anal Defense" Pence....

being transgender is basically just a faggot obsessing over his sexual fetish of wanting to get fucked like a slut

a lot of these people are bisexua and pedophilesl to, they are so sexually depraved (as should be obvious by how obsessed they are by their sexual fetish) they would fuck anything

we shouldnt trust them in a women's bathroom
at least men can defend themselves if they are acting weird in our bathrooms

>stupid people kill themselves
What is there to not like?

Poofs are next

Heavy flow day?

NO SURVIVORS

then we end up like india

There's two kinds of trannies. The mental disorder kind who genuinely feel like they shouldn't have a dick or breasts or whatever, similar to those people who feel that their arm isn't really part of them. Mutilating them or indulging them isn't a solution.

And then there's autogynephiliacs who make up a big part. They literally get off on picturing themselves as women, being seen as women, and acting as women.

>(we have a few alt righters at my school who have attacked people here in the past)
uppermost jej

good news and bad news.
good news is the beets are still probably ok
bad news is you need to make room for the can opener

>but they can be annoying as fuck and completely blow shit out of proportion a lot of the time

If we had acted that way from the outset of SJW bullshit, they wouldn't have done so much damage to the rights of white men

As the saying goes, "give an inch and they'll take a mile"

There are more important things Trump could be doing besides going after trannies. Bad move.

That picture is fascist propaganda, that man is beautiful and brave

faggots go in the same oven as the niggers and kikes

I mean that woman

Seriously, the left needs to die.
I feel like they don't even have souls, most of them don't even seem human to me, how can people be so braindead?

.3% is still like a million. Try .003

But is it Kosher to mix different kinds of meat like that?

>mix ashes with ashes, and dust if we must

>Fuck them

That's what we're afraid of.

>Gonna make it harder for traps to infect men with STDs if they are seen going into the men's bathroom
Don't flatter yourselves traps, 99.999999999999999 percent of you arent even passable by any stretch of the imagination

Oh and if they are passable, they wouldnt have to worry about being caught because no one would notice. So you just know all these mentally ill faggots complaining look like this guy:

Gender-freaks BTFO

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

This is why we love trump. Doing stuff like this is just his style and i'm sure there will be much more liberal tears to come

>being a tranny
>in high school

Wow, that must be hell. He must get bullied to shit.

I get the feeling that they're just straight up lying about all the "hate". Last year was my senior year in highschool, there was this kid who announced that they were trans and nobody gave a shit. I think these faggots are mixing up "OK, whatever" with "kill yourself you fuckin homo"

>no more special snoflake protectedion
>they are coming for me OMYGAAWD

Explain to me what protection these LGBTQPLKSJDFL+ people need provided to them by the government.

>the alt righters won't fuck my boipussy
>must be bigots

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/czad9

one of the greatest pastas of the meme wars

Fuck off retard.

not bullied enough

Kill yourself

At least their user name is correct

Trans non-binary here, I was minding my own business last week when a group of trump supporters attacked me and ripped my hijab off and called me a faggot. But seriously, we can't let this man get the nuclear codes

kekked

The sun is on the wrong spot

Mentally ill faggots think that they are the whole of a movement (lgb) when they are only a small portion (t). Who knew.

>we have a few alt righters at my school who have attacked people here in the past

>tfw Sup Forums has memed Gen Z into creating Right Wing Death Sqauds

attack by there definition includes verbal and written. so they were probably called a fag in class or on facebook. i doubt it was physical violence

This is why leaf posting is worst posting rake yourself cunt

Also seems like it'd be easier just to create a pervert bathroom. Gays can fuck each other in the cubicles and the buffalo bills can do their "would you do me?" dance in front of the mirror.

I know they won't buy that because they want to show 10 year old girls their feminine penis, but still seems like a good idea.

"You have to go back to being a man."

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/2m7xf

>Jews let retards in their army
That's Canada level tolerance right there

Can no one see through the obvious clickbait article titles anymore?

I just want to imagine Trump and Pence on safari hunting LGBTQI+ landwhales. I don't click on the stories because they're always a let-down. Just stick to the titles and this shit is beautiful.

R A R E

I still don't understand why trans got lumped in with gays
From my experience gays seem to hate trans people

you're being so offensive user, it's special because there's a plaque with a picture of a woman in a skirt on the door

Donald "if you are mentally ill i am coming for the kill" Trump

Here comes Mike "Thunder" Pence.

Is that the Israeli special forces I've heard so much about?

They are attention whores to the max. Saying "ok." to them is to them basically hatespeech.

Test

Is there a problem officer? A world without fags would be beautiful. I hope he does hunt fags

>this is a thread on Sup Forums
No one cares about your screencap from plebbit you collosal faggot
Stay shitty nu/pol/