Can anyone explain to me, this statement made by Tucker Carlson in this video:

Can anyone explain to me, this statement made by Tucker Carlson in this video:

> "You do not fight Fascism with Political resistance!"

youtube.com/watch?v=-jx5WcJVSgc

What exactly did Tucker mean by this? Is it even right? Please someone explain. Thank you.

(((Tucker))) is secretly retarded as the people he interviews, he just has the low cunning of the Jew to hide it better

>"You do not fight Fascism with Political resistance!"

haven't watched the full clip yet, but at 2:30 he makes the point that
>"if you really thought he was hitler, [...] then you wouldn't stop with going on a cable show, you'd go all the way, wouldn't you?"

maybe he meant political resistance would be futile in a fascist regime, because the fascist regime would just kill them all. and that a real fascist regime would only be able to be taken down through violence

He meant "physical force," I'm sure.

Either way, he's wrong.

What he should have said was that you don't get to redefine any political viewpoint you don't like as "fascism" and then beat up its adherents.

Ah, yes. Perfect explanation. OP is as dumb as a box of cocks.w

Okay. I watched this. This woman is hilariously unhinged.

"Nazi inauguration." Kek!

Because a real fascist leader would snatch the political resistance leaders up in the night and kill them. Real fascism would just open fire on protestors.

But it's not fascism, so they are able protest peacefully in the streets.

Do I read about indian politics and shit tv, and makes threads about it? Fuck off, go post on indian pol faggot. Go thank your many headed animal gods that alexander the great gave you civilization genes through RAPE

He's questioning why she doesn't try to assassinate Trump and/or start a violent revolution.

He wants to know why she's playing shadow puppets on the cave wall, instead of picking up a club and bashing a skull.

>peacefully

Nope. Didn't hear it. But I don't take advice anyway. I just follow my own beat

i had that same argument used at me while discussing abortion with a liberal
>oh, you think abortion is murder huh?
>in your mind it's really 1,000,000 innocent children being murdered every year, huh?
>bullshit, if you really believed that you wouldn't just be casually discussing this with me

>mfw

OH HI MARK

Berkeley is a different story, its a small bubble in an ultra liberal state. Even in those cases, the protestors committed crimes, were arrested and were charged with rioting. A fascist would have just lined them up without trial and shot them.

Bingo

get tucked

He's a petty little man who likes shouting.

Like everyone else on Fox, he's just a bully whose words mean nothing.

>"...that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American Flag."
>Nazi

Does not compute

>controlled opposition is okay when we do it

the left is retarded.

No they weren't. No one was arrested.

stfu GCHQ shill

Its a proxy nigger.

I love how many retards post just to flag-react when so many of us use proxies.

I'm not on a proxy right now but yeah.

Real fascist leaders are defeated by armies with guns. Hitler didn't kill himself because some Jews marched with mean signs.

> "You do not fight Fascism with Political resistance!"

He is saying it's impossible to fight fascism through political means because in a authoritarian fascist state political dissidence is punished through law and violence.

His point being if he was truly a fascist she would be in a work camp right now and the real resistance to the government would be underground and violent.