/ccg/ - Cuck Cart General

The final form of the jewish plague.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwnsS8UG08Q&channel=UCgCcjgWHTiwcBvpqqXEJdjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i sexually identify as a cuck cart

as in you are a cuck and just another tool for your wife to use to obtain food to feed her man with?

never saw one of those

The cunt posted a picture of a (((fake))) cuck cart. This is the canonical cuck cart.

Please tell me this has blown up since last night. The eternal genius of 4chodz saw the potential in the cuck cart. Proud of you guys.

You can put a kid in this one, seems pretty uncuck'd

Some stupid cunt posted about it on Twitter when she was combing for shit about Milo. Now everybody will visit here and get redpilled.

My store has both these and the bigger normal cart. I prefer the smaller one cause I only shop for myself.

I only see these. Anyway those don't exude as much cuckiness with a bottom cart. Those just look stupid and pointless.

mods are asleep

post cuck carts!

The word cuck has lost all meaning. Mostly thanks to using it for shit like describing a cart. We all know there is nothing more useless than having White children in a nigger filled gynocracy.

Also valid cuck carts

families are overrated anyway go... err i mean guy

*teleports behind you*

Fucking aye this made my day

In my country we buy groceries from Amazon, feels good knowing in USA y'all still buy like in the old good days.

It all makes sense now

Don't forget this one:
>Lower handle, only suitable for manlets
Seriously, I'm 6'0" and regular carts are just right, but I have to lean over for cuck cart handles.
Pic related is much more manly because you're fucking carrying EVERYTHING yourself.

There are women on Sup Forums?

That's the problem.

Are these real? I've never seen such things in my life?

also fuck that bitch, posting has been fucked up all night because someone posted something triggered the feds

Considering the state of modern women it'd be stupid of me to get married and have kids in my early twenties.

The first one you linked is pretty common but it's usually alongside regular ones.

Now lest all talk about the only company who supports the nuclear family, Costco.

>small cart
why not just use a basket?
what the fug

i call this one the 'i'm white but my kid is black' cart

Good boy

Well when you do make sure they go to trade school.

fuck I hate these things, I'm from Melbourne and can't fit enough cans in these fuckers to afford a hit of meth

Are these models only available in Australia or something?

Kek

>tfw you have to imprison your kids while shopping so they don't piss everyone off

>tfw my family all shop for their own stuff (saves time), and I actually like these carts.

b-but what happens when your only local grocery store is tiny?

>Cuck Cart General
mein sides

Most carts in Japan are cuck carts. But only women use them to go shopping so...

> meet qt 14/88
> she has cancer
> "put your seed in my egg, senpai. Conjoin my genetics with your's so I can exist through our child"
> love of my life dies
> only memory of her is the life we created together.
> our daughter lives through her.
> "daddy.I miss mommy, may we purchase tendies to subside my pain?"
> go to supermarket.
> see shopping cart
> no place.to place the anchor of 1/2 my soul on earth.
> "sorry my child, we cannot purchase tendies, all they have are cuck carts. Let's go home and think about mom together."

youtube.com/watch?v=zwnsS8UG08Q&channel=UCgCcjgWHTiwcBvpqqXEJdjw

See THIS is the kind of exposure we need, to attract like minded individuals who focus on ISSUES THAT MATTER, not more shills.

I bet it was all the rare petersons getting posted.

Israel meta posting is best posting

Wtf I hate cancer now

Shut up ben

this full busty savior of our of kind gets me so hard.

thats one sexy snowboarder

I'm especially into snowbrothers ;-)

Thicc

I dual wield cuck carts when the store is out of big boy carts.

Adapt and overcome.

LE EPIC TWITTER MAYMAYS FUCK BIIIIIGERS KEK CGAS THE LIKESART RPEAIDENT TRUMP XDDD KEK CART 2017 EPIIICEPIIICEPIIIIIIIC