/MEGA/ - Make Europe Great Again

Godchancellor Schulz will make Europe great again and unite the European people under one flag. Together we will be a force of international significance!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7udF5G024
youtube.com/watch?v=LUzEKrp8rHA
youtube.com/watch?v=ViPm0GUxw-M&t=213s
youtube.com/watch?v=4AIGNYfPH3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Praise kek

JIDF I know it's you

one thread is enough you nigger

nope.flac

nice try stormfront.

Trigger warning!

European Federalism

reported you to CTR

niggers out

>Mfw we're going to have to end up batting down the Eternal Kraut for a third time

Can't you just not do this again, Klaus? It's becoming tiresome.

Forget it

OY VEY

"slowing down" kek

Fuck off cuck

literally reptilian

>mfw Petry is on the verge of destroying the AfD by ousting Höcke

>country literally about to collapse
>''haha lol let's troll Sup Forums haha!!! :DDD''

What the fuck is wrong with Germans?

not even Sup Forums supports her, that's how much she fails as a right wing politician.

violating the safespace of edgy teenagers is fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7udF5G024

Zeit für Martin at the AfA conference on Monday

>longer ALG I
>changes to HartzIV
>focus on pension regulations again
>less temporary work
>more social cohesion and support
>more investments in basic and social infrastructure

Your country is fucking done.
Done.
Is this how you plan to spend the last of your days?

Nah, it's just that Nü-Germans are cucks and would never support a nationalist candidate.

Shouldn't you be out on the dutch streets advertising for Geert Wilders right now`?

41.3% SPD, nice!

>Your country is fucking done.

not really family.

Your chancellor will die by the end of 2017.
This is Pek's will.

GERMANY DIED 72 YEARS AGO.

Gott verdammte scheiße, verpisst euch mit dem Juden. Kapiert ihr denn nicht das unsere einzige Hoffnung die behinderte Afd ist? Wenn auch nur einer von euch die Spd ernsthaft wählen will weil bezahlte shills geklaute, cringe worthy memes spammen dann ist dem Land echt nicht mehr zu helfen

Gotta admit that they went out with a pretty spectacular an hero.

It's done. That's why you are here. That is why you're going ''lol (((Schulz))) is based haha :DDD U MAD????''

It's sad.

If your country wasn't dead already you wouldn't be here trying to annoy people by posting about the biggest kike oven fodder in Germany who is about to destroy Europe unless he is killed.

remember

history repeats

Cant argue that.
Like a sun shitting up an entire galaxy just before dying

What does your russian enclave care about Europe anyways?

unlike pooland

that literally gave itself up to kike slavery.

this. just fucking stop germany. it'll never work and we can't be arsed with your butthurt ragefit for a third time.

that kike is the biggest kike looking kike ive ever seen why the fuck would you trust him?

are you getting paid? or are you really that retarded? lutschst du viele arabpimmel?

You faggots started WW2.
Nice Job.
At least no one recognizes it

>Germany elects an even bigger communist Jew to finish off their own genocide.

Germany whatcha thinking.

We didn't have whole lot of choices at the time.

Wenigstens siehste schoma ein, dass die AfD behindert is. :^)

>If your country wasn't dead already
>still responds to German flag posters
What is this necromancy?

I have no idea what you're even talking about.
You're such a sad sack of shit.
Your country is dying, your politicians have destroyed Europe so you come here to shitpost instead of doing anything about it.
When people point that out, that no one is ''mad'', that we know what you are doing, and what do you do? You deflect trying to insult other countries, and failing badly at it.

What the fuck is wrong with the German people?

If I was you I would do anything in my power to not have Merkel 2.0 Kike Edition destroy the world.
You decide to badly shitpost on Sup Forums making a complete fool of yourself.

> god chancellor
> no even a position
> ?????
hopefully spd with be in power, that will finish them once and for all

t. mad Balkanrussian

I'll only support him if he agrees to invade Poland and take back Silesia and Pomerania which are rightful Deutsches clay

Easy there, Pooland poster. First you say my country's dead, now it's just dying. Can you settle on one please?

>destroy the world
Ha, great joke, Pooland poster.

butthurt.

He will

Heim ins Reich with them!

>What is Polish Genocide of Germans for 1000 , Alex?

youtube.com/watch?v=LUzEKrp8rHA
youtube.com/watch?v=ViPm0GUxw-M&t=213s

Farage BTFO'd (((Schulz))) so over and over at the EU parliament.
SAD!

>Ready your anus, goy.

>lol I trol u :DDD
>German flag

What a self hating race of sub-humans.
No other country enjoys getting fucked in the ass this bad.

All the good Germans died in WW2.

Commander Schultz will rule the goyim with an iron fist!

Not one atom of disobedience will be allowed to exist!

butthurt

shills are autists

typical lefty not understanding the meaning of terms that were coined by themselves.

Sup Forums is not a safespace since you don't have ideologically motivated moderation here. It's just everyone speaking out their mind. And Trolling of course (with the cahnce of you being one too) Say something others don't like? Well, since this is a free speech board, you will have to live with the fact that there will be people trolling or "dissing" you in return. That wouldn't be possible in a safespace (*cough* 99% of reddit).

Also Image on Topic

Topkek
RIP Germanistan.

Sup Forums mods told me, now would be a good time to shitpost Godchancellor images. Dunno lol

Nope!

>never forget

You are butthurt and you're an absolute coward.
We all know none of you morons like the kike.
You are mad, pure butthurt, so you come here trying to induce the same kind of butthurt you feel.

It doesn't work.
No one is going to ever know what it feels like to be as butthurt as you. Your country is about to elect a literal kike who only cares for the jewish people, and is going to destroy Europe.

Who's that again? Oh right, the one where half her party hates her, the other half actively works to keep the racist shithead and to oust her while the numbers are falling constantly. :^)

fuck oiff wetback scumbag

the fuck do you know about yuropean history you stupid subhuman taco bender?

youre a fucking mestizo blooded animal

they barely teach you to weigh the weed and smack you sell on the streets over there.

your shitty "people" are such a burden on the civilized system that you literally sank the USA

fucking puta

We just have to finish the job this time. We wipe out the Kraut to a man.

>Latvia pisses its pants when it looks east
>better insult the integrating force in Europe

What part about worse than Merkel do you not understand, Germany will be even more cucked under Shulz than it is now

This reminds me of those shitty CTR Hillary memes that flooded Sup Forums in the months before the election ended. Think there's still a thread on /vip/ stuffed with them from before the election.

>Sup Forums is not a safespace
this thread is the epicentre of butthurt about safespace violation. You even called me a lefty because you simply cannot make a post without a boogeyman. The simple fact that anyone would disagree with you drives you so insane that you sticky the thread to page 1 with your bumps.

You really summed up all your arguments in this single, great post.

Lefty, reddit, troll.

You will reply to this because it's the only way you can ever have a conversation with an imaginary "leftist"
This is how butthurt you are about me violating your safespace.

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

I'd support a European reich- I mean union if it was right wing.

>(YOU)

>hardcore reddit-tier atheists
>"Godchancellor"

pretty cringey desu senpai

Can anyone explain why Mohammed made this thread?

Like really, what's the point?

Schulz doesn't need an Internet shill campaign like this. The German cucks are going to vote for him with over 50% anyway, and there's no difference between him and Merkel. He will bring in only more rapefugees and try to export them to his East European Lebensraum.

Without the EU and Germany, you, like the Pooland in here, would probably become the next Crimea

In case gercucks vote fot the kike manlet it may very well bring the demise of this prison of nations to an earlier death

It's butthurt Germans
This is some sort of a mental defense act they put on to deal with reality

>there's no difference between him and Merkel
I pointed out where you're wrong.

You don't get quints everyday.

Okay, so he wants to support Israel even more than Merkel, wow, how fascinating. Truly this will be the savior of Germanistan.

Is there any hope for Germany with Shulz?

make ethnol great again
FTFY

No. If he wins it's fucking over.

Back to the (((Abyss)))

todays shitty germany is the result oif bolshevik kike/communist influences in politics.

entire yurope knows this.

Thats why turks are kicking ass of any russian they encounter in germany

they know you kikes and commies are a disease that need to be purged from that state

and it will happen eventually

keep dreaming

countryes have already divided from germany thanks to merkel shit

Europe is cancer, also it was only as trading union, EU has no juristiction over its members if they see threats

You leftards never learn. The funny thing is that you are the ones reminding us of (((history))) and how we need to fight so history won't repeat itself, not realising that history will repeat itself due to your brainwashed policy. It always ends with dead commies.

Yes. Four years of disaster followed by a decade of prosperity because nobody is going to vote left. At least a decade.

>brainwashed lefty jew commie

wow that sure showed me, Kevin.

FUCKING SUBHUMAN KRAUTS

You will not stop until all european people are mashed into one dictatorial state and slowly mixed and killed.

Anglos, Slavs, and any other sensible white beings. WE need to arise to destroy the Germanic KRAUT menace. They are the ground zero for all degenerate cuck fetishes and lifestyles. We must fight them.

>Germany wants to make Europe one big Reich again
I know it's been more than a hundred years since your first attempt but please, give it a rest

youtube.com/watch?v=4AIGNYfPH3c

I did not call you a jew. You outed yourself, kike.

>(((history)))

you probably don't even know what the meme-brackets mean.
It's okay, this is r/the_donald domain now anyways.

Obvious shill is obvious. Same stupid thread at the same time every day. How much are they paying you?

Fuck off EU shill

Do you even have all that time? Don't get me wrong, I don't believe Sup Forums when they say that "KRAUTLAND IS FUUUUCKED IN A FEW YEARS CUZ BROWN SUBHUMANS DURRRR'
But let's be honest, the window of hope closes fast

>"Oh no! Not Storefront!"

Frauke Petry will win, Jews will be sent to funcamps