Reminder that if you're not living in a green country you're literally a third world shithole

Reminder that if you're not living in a green country you're literally a third world shithole

I think you accidentally colored a few shit holes there, OP.

wtf i love my country now

i finally have a reason for serbs to like me. Thanks OP

Kosovo is serbian

SPAIN?!

>Kosovo

Who?

>America, Australia, sweden aren't shitholes
OP confirmed cocksucka.

why is sweden coloured?

>pakistan
Thank fuck for that. Don't wanna get accidently blown to bits when I go for my morning run.

Why is serbia not gray? why would you hate on yourself. No reason for that.

Sorry

*not green

Any country with a 4%+ Muslim population is instant garbage so your map is wrong.

Make all those eastern Europe countries grey please.

>Africa
>no russia

Кocoвo јe Cpбијa

stop drinking in the morning

West and central Africa better than Russia. Oh the butthurt... hahha

>Somalia
>Papua new genuine
>any central America country
AHAHAHHAAAA
lay of the rakia mate

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA BRE

I do indeed recognize Kosovo - as a region of Serbia.

kaj ti je IQ 35

Kosowo jest serbskie!

Reminder that if you live in a green country you're living in a 3rd world shothole.

>Bulgaria above Romania

Yeah nice try fags, dont get me wrong Bulgarians but you have a higher percentage of gypsyes and a worse economy so if they are better than us then Mexico is better than USA

Ireland?

Imagine being so buttflustered by history that you think the Soviets are morally equivalent to the Western alliance because the latter has the UK as a member and you fuck your own economy by trying to do this celtic autarky thing and as a result your country hemorrhages people and money to Britain, America and Australia for the entire Cold War until eventually you figure out that you can just be the offshore banking haven to Britain's offshore banking haven and see your wealth and living standards quickly become some of the best in Europe thanks to your tiny homogenous population so you decide that it's just because your country's naturally so awesome and you import a huge number of shitskin immigrants out of third-world solidarity that quickly overrun your capital and you're not sure what's happening but you're pretty sure that the huns are to blame.
That's your brain on Irish neutrality.

Wow, Vatican City BTFO