New timegap/speculation thread

op from last one

site is under massive spike of slide threads Milo shit posting etc
here we speculate why, and our course of action
from last thread:
some one posted a real alien, site got shut down, explains the image ban

gookmoot fucking with the ads

ai/bots similar to zotay chat bots introduced

this isn't a shill thread, please sage and report, they are zerg rushing the board. which brings up: if we want to use a back up chan until this dies down, or implement another pol harbor, or something similar. thoughts appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113779586/#113783002
archive.is/CiPd6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump. Does sage work now?

it was for a bit, not sure if it was affected or not. if not going in and copy pasting an anti slide bit usually 404s the majority, pic related

well that one didn't have the message shown, but I posted something similar in each one there were abunch of them one day, all 404d after I put it in

The alien line is shariablue sliding, right after the site came back up it was being copypasted into several different threads

post the alien or you're roleplaying

noted, thanks

any ideas, do bots seem plausible, it would explain the massive sliding

Yep bots are used

it was mentioned in the last one, I have no proof, just speculation

Nice, this was the future we came into.

Two years ago it was just banter and arguments on this board.

Now we have bots actively disrupting our conversations and destroying any semblance of freespeech left in an open forum to push a political agenda of the elites.

God help us.

Most likely larp's archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113779586/#113783002

eh it was bound to happen sometime, and it had long started before 2 years ago

we'll move somewhere else, we always do

hmm those are interesting

I'd argue against migrating, even if we find somewhere else (((they))) will just do the same.
I don't know how cooperative hideomoot is but maybe we could try and filter out bots?
Even so we can't roll over and allow them to shill and slide endlessly

>not knowing Hiro never existed. Chris still runs the Site. Google still owns it. The Reptiles are pushing their Earth Farm Agenda.

they are cofirmed old pictures if you look at the thread you linked. no news.

reminder

this is what they were replying to, freaking weird

I just thought it was my shitty connection.

reminder that shifty hiro was never meant to be the new admin and was the result of miscommunication

I've seen those bots before there was a thread about them some weeks ago. Anons were talking about Hyperion and Fox acid in relation to them.

Bump

What is it about the format of Sup Forums that leads so many of you undiagnosed mental-cases to spin up these elaborate conspiracy theories about "sliding" threads?

Do you dummies realize how massively inconsequential this shithole is?

Odd, thought I heard a leaf blowing in the wind...

MSM seem to think so bud.
archive.is/CiPd6

>please report

REPORTING IS DISABLED OR BROKEN

panic!

it's been around for awhile, i can't believe out of all of that you have problems with the sliding, that is the one fact out of it kek. no problems with aliens or ai/chat bots, it's the blatently obvious sliding
>dummies
oh honey

fuck off shill