Something smells fishy

Something smells fishy...

The "vandalism" was that the headstones were pushed over.

Well gefilte fish is a staple in (((their))) cuisine

Hiya imam, whatcha doin?

Trusting muslims LOOOOOOOl

Are they also going to pay back the 700 billion in damages to Germany?

(((Huseman
u
s
e
m
a
n
)
)
)

>things that never happened

>an effort by a muslim group
Putting up a fundraiser that others will fund is not "an effort".

I call bullshit on this, i know quite a few muslims and although they are kinda well integrated where i live, they still all hate jews

>paying back Germany

nice meme

Muslims trying to save face after they trashed the cemetery and the Jews threatened to expose them.....

>slimes
>helping Jews
>not simply trying to save face or not the efforts of libcucks trying to save face for them

This is fake news.

Nice analysis Britbro

Whatcha up to rabbi?

>hey guys pay for this for us here's a link thanks
>muslim effort

They probably fucked up the cementary in the first place.

>jew vandalizes cemetary
>causes $5000 damage
>Oy vey its going to cost $20,000 to fix
>virtue signalling muslims donate it
>laughing jews.jpg

This^

Muzzies push over headstones in Jewish cemetery. Whether or not the Jews actually knew who did it, muzzies run in either a gofundme page to save the day and deflect blame from themselves onto the Alt Right (c)2016-2017 CNN

...all that dick sucking sure happened.

The vast majority of prominent Western Muslims are connected to Saudi Arabia, Israel's ally

Try douching.

>be muslim mason

>fuck up jew graves

>get paid $20,000 to fix them

Let me guess... the only ppl belonging to this so called muslim group are white western females who just reacently converted to Islam because diversity and religion of peace.

Saudi tribe are Jews. Jews since the beginning to time pretend to Muslims, Catholics and etc to gain power or avoid persecution. They did this a lot in Catholic Spain during the inquisition

>loot graveyard again

what if they're creating a narrative in which jews and muslims fight against whitey so israel can stay in middle east because now jews and muslims are friendos

the kikes did it themselves. this is a false flag that was averted.

kikes love to false flag

Underrated

must be ahmadis