Be gone from the internet for 36 hours

>be gone from the internet for 36 hours
>faggotopoulis is finished forever
this is the best timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/20/14673036/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-pedophilia-tape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what append ? link please?

whas that it ? vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/20/14673036/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-pedophilia-tape

An edited video came out making it look like he was borderline sympathizing with people who find developed people that happen to be under the age of 18 attractive.

not sure but something to do with MSM trying to distract from the pizzagate busts happening by having Milo advocate for pedophilia or something

they want us to take the heat off the Israel Mossad pedophile blackmail ring operating in DC

like we would ever do that without being paid off massively in gold, slaves and opium

well. in brazil you life does not end if a 14 ears old wants to fuck you willingly i think. Atleast a police officer told me so.

>An edited video came out making it look like he was borderline sympathizing with people who find developed people that happen to be under the age of 18 attractive.
or it "seemed" that way because he WAS sympathising with paedophiles you dumb faggot
well brazil is a shithole

>his career is dead
No

Brazil is a stone age Muslim tier shithole

All memes aside, it's weird how life can literally turn on a dime. He was an editor of a major media outlet with a 5 figure book deal on Sunday, now he's just an unemployed fag. Kek is truly a Chaos God

he's persona non grata amongst anyone sane

>well brazil is a shithole
not an argument. 14 years old girls can be fucking devils. They can destroy a men´s marriage, because they are just discovering sex and are also mean as fuck. The best thing to do is avoid them. but if something happens a man´s life should not end. The stuff that happens in the USA is ulterly retarded. i read once that there was a city in the USA called Lolita once, and when the Nabukov´s book "Lolita" went to the USA people changed the City name because the book was about a romance between a old man and a 14 yers old girl. Only after the book became a best seller in france the book was accepted in the USA. Witch proves my point. Its indeed blurry when the kid is able to handle sex. Since its a subjective matter after the body is fully developed, still 17 years old , and 18 years old girls already fucked even if its not ok in the USA for that to happen. and something tells me that it happens when the girls are between 14 and 16.

>14 years old girls can be fucking devils. They can destroy a men´s marriage, because they are just discovering sex and are also mean as fuck.
that doesn't mean that paedophilia is acceptable

the other way around, this is a pro age of consent argument. can you interpret text ?

You missed something else too.

>Witch proves my point. Its indeed blurry when the kid is able to handle sex.
are you high or just fucking stupid

Anthony Cumia said on his show yesterday that Milo would be "perfect for Compound Media." So he has at least one avenue open to him.

>talk radio
lmao

I wish this was true, but you know this whole meltdown will be forgotten in a month or two, and that faggot will still be there doing his thing.

Please stick to using "Milo" in your OP so you hit my filter and I never have to see "Milo thread #31957239875" in the first place. Thanks.

After being outed as a pedophile in the eyes of most, that's a pretty good gig.

i know and it's hilarious

no, again its a full block of text. lemme explain since you live in a 1st world but is too retarded to actually get some education:
here i explain why fucking 14 yeras old girls a bad deal :
> 14 years old girls can be fucking devils. They can destroy a men´s marriage, because they are just discovering sex and are also mean as fuck. The best thing to do is avoid them.

here is my actual argument that a mans life should not end if he fucked a girl from 14 to 18 in the USA :
but if something happens a man´s life should not end. The stuff that happens in the USA is ulterly retarded. i read once that there was a city in the USA called Lolita once, and when the Nabukov´s book "Lolita" went to the USA people changed the City name because the book was about a romance between a old man and a 14 yers old girl. Only after the book became a best seller in france the book was accepted in the USA. Witch proves my point. Its indeed blurry when the kid is able to handle sex. Since its a subjective matter after the body is fully developed, still 17 years old , and 18 years old girls already fucked even if its not ok in the USA for that to happen. and something tells me that it happens when the girls are between 14 and 16.

just for the record, i only like older woman. but i dont think its a huge problem for dudes to fuck 14 or older. I know USA has a law but even that is not the problem, the problem is that even after the dude is convicted for fucking a lets say 16 years old and paying his time, he will still be branded as a pedophile even if the act was consensual. his life will be finished and he did nothing wrong in the end.

Minneapolis?

>but i dont think its a huge problem for dudes to fuck 14 or older.
you are retarded
milo

i'm glad i won't have to use this image anymore

Hello shareblue

Sage

>implying shareblue would say faggot
lmao

no, you are. 14 years old are already fucking with or without the law telling them what to do.

>14 years old are already fucking with or without the law telling them what to do.
doesn't make an adult fucking a 14yo not a paedophile