More than 200 protesters indicted on rioting charges from Inauguration Day

>200+ XDDDD
archive.fo/OJ92Q (cnn)

Tell me about Trump, why does he win all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hMlH3CKebo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are legitimately deserving of litigation.
This was not a peaceful protest.
They lit cars on fire and destroyed businesses.

Wow, they really showed those ebil right wingers didn't they?

Good for them, there will be plenty of fascists to bash in prison

Are these the people that risk 10 years in jail? I sure hope so

This needs to strike home hard and fast. For the past 6 years it seems the liberal left has pushed protest past peaceful demonstration and into outright anarchy and rioting without any repercussions. King nigger and cowardly city officials too afraid of being labeled racist themselves for treating these chimp outs for what they really are.

Rioting has become normal for these people when something doesn't go their way. They need a solid kick to the testicles to wake them up and remind them this is not acceptable behavior in a first world country and there will be severe consequences for turning US cities into little Somalia every time their fee fees get hurt.

They can do that only because of soros money and brock shit orgs
We need to fight back with the level of violence x100, its the only way
Charlie Hebdo soros orgs, anyone supplying buses, signs, leaflets, food. Hit them and their families north korea style
Make working for brock\soros scary since your family will die with you

Calm down Mao.

I said their behavior is unacceptable. That idea is is equally if not worst. Even if they are retarded and disruptive you cannot just threaten them with violence and go after their family. Everyone needs to respect the laws of the nation or else we have no nation.

That type of thinking is exactly what allows antifa shit lickers to operate with the air of morality. It is dangerous to get lost in that kind of echo chamber of self justifying violence against your countrymen because they have different beliefs.

Why would i need to respect the law when they are the first to not respect it? Beating people up, burning cars and businesses
More violence is the only reply but it needs to be done ISIS style, torture, hd video, full families exterminated

>literally vengeance

Go read the gospel.

No, literally self defense after being attacked many times and in many cases the police did nothing even knowing who did it

because people are sick of the far left faggots being enablers telling black people its ok to chimp out

fuck that. fuck them. fuck their moms. those niggers are going to jail. buttsecs time

they should be charged with treason, then hanged from the streets

>33

This would be a good start.

DC cops don't fuck around.

Keep giving them 10 years in prison for their little Soros bux. I can only get so erect

I love that Obama was the one who signed the felony riot law.

They can't even complain about Trump on this lmao

Technically it would be better to send the men to FEMA camps and forget them, and use the females as comfort women, for our sexual pleasure.

Hirohito did nothing wrong.

Report to the reprogramming center Ping.

Didn't that limo belong to a company with an immigrate owner?

No rice cake, more violence isn't the answer. They're already doing so much to discredit themselves. No need to give valid justification to their (((cause))).

>includes archive in op.
We need more people like you OP

Being a cvck doesn't work out in real life. Leave that shit for your mundane life

arrest every liberal, execute every fag. Remember "freedom of speech" is a code word for 'degeneracy".

Standing by for the documentary: He divided us: what happened to the protestors.

>Benjamin, 24, is on the way to recovery after spending the last 15 years in prison for the protests on President Trump's inauguration date.
>At the time of the protests Benjamin said that he had no idea that he was committing a federal offence: "I thought maybe at worst it would be a misdemeanor and we were told we would be represented if anything happened - but it got completely out of control".
>"I still remember my first weekend in a federal facility, knowing that I was going to be spending the next 15 years living there."
>"I cried myself to sleep each night and, despite chanting 'he will not divide us' with my comrades, the sexual violence in the showers was unrelenting."

>Sexual violence in the showers

>dropping to their level

Retard

youtube.com/watch?v=4hMlH3CKebo

>and we were told we would be represented if anything happened
by who?

>214 libshits removed from the voting ranks
Not a bad start but we need to accelerate this

Standing by for the documentary: He divided us
>Felicity Moon 40, is on the way to recovery after spending the last 15 years in prison for the protests on President Trump's inauguration date
>'I was just there to pick up an undocumented dick and make some money for weed' Felicity sighs
>They first week in Federal prison they lined about 30 of us wymin up in thee yard. We we told to strip
>'The Commandant, a man now known to be Sam 'still getting away with it' Hyde, spat and pissed on all the girls with tattoos, but they were the lucky ones' she said with a noticeable tremor'
>She was select to be the man's live-in housekeeper at his villa overlooking the prison yard
>'I was made to d-do house chores and make sandwiches for that white monster' for 15 years!'
>Felicity had wrote to the UN for the first 10 years until the God Emperor tore down their New York headquarters
>now a free but broken and docile middle aged woman, Felicity says she'll just continue making sandwiches since it's all she knows
>As she left the interview she could be heard weeping softly, muttering 'How could they let him get away with this' over and over

Kek. Have a (you)

Standing by for the documentary: He divided us
>Mike Chuen 38, is on the way to recovery after spending the last 15 years in prison for the protests on President Trump's inauguration date
>"I was told by my professor of native-American studies that if I showed up that I'd be given a free pass for the 15 diversity classes I have to attend."
>"I was singled out because I'm Asian, this fat bearded man with a English accent dragged me out of the line up and started verbally assaulting me." (chen lights a cigar)
>"it was all kek this kek that, he made me draw anime and when I started crying because the japs killed most of my family (chengs family is from the Nanking area). He just told me to get a trigger warning for it and shove it up my smooth virgin ass.
>"he'd also make dress up as a green from and preform funny acts for his devil spawn kids. I had to let his son piggy back ride me until he was 29!"
>"the only comfort he left me was his half smoked cigars and a Korean fellow protestor"
>Cheng is now the lead drawer on the new anime series/documentary called "the struggle of the kekistani" detailing the struggles of the white pioneers settling in what remained of china after the 2023 americo-sino war
>He was collected from the interview by the Kekistani ambassador to Japan, a fat bearded man in his earl 30ies who goes by the name of Benjamin-kun.

Cuckservative
Have fun losing

agreed. need millions.

Nice argument

Your argument was no better

I don't mind window smashers and other retards getting jail, but how do they confirm that some of those 200 protestors actually broke stuff?

Okay m8

>it's okay to break the law because others are breaking it!

That's retarded. Nothing more, nothing less.

It may come to that or are you some legalist scholar who follows all laws no matter how dangerous and retarded

Only poor people use ice trays here
t. A poor person

>Benjamin-kun

my sides

>but how do they confirm that some of those 200 protestors actually broke stuff
They all probably shit their pants and turned on one another when confronted with federal charges that could carry a 10 year sentence, also the area has 6 million+ cameras

Only 200? Should have been 20,000.

> I had to let his son piggy back ride me until he was 29
kek

Best part of this is federal and state law enforcement and special crime units now have access to 200+ cell phones and social networks. The Soros paid protester army has by now been infiltrated by undercover cops and FBI, and not only that, all of the protesters' friends and families are going to be investigated as well. And that's before we get to thd inevitable plea bargaining: snitching on Antifa/BLM/etc ringleaders and organizers to reduce charges and avoid 10 years in prison. All this under Jeff Sessions' DOJ.

I don't think you know what legalism is, chubs.

Read Han Feizi and Lord Shang or fuck off.

nigger I have seen you post this same exact thing in like 5 threads. Fuck off. We are more than happy to let the beautiful american justice system handle this.

savage
I like it

Because white people want a white America void of color and to be able to beat their women and chain them up like dogs.

this is a pic. emediatley after the killings isn't it?!

I can see the conflict in his face of the deaths but his resolve pushed him through--- powerful pic. ty for sharing this.

Antifa should be declared a terrorist organization.

Don't worry! I'm sure soros will be posting their bail and is already assembling a crack legal team to represent them. HAHAHA!

It did. Turns out insurance doesn't cover liberal autism, so he ate the cost and lost his company.

3 posts, all shit-stirring and trying to incite violence.

Hi, how's work today?
Make sure to blend in with the community so they don't pick you out like your head is on fire.

CCTV, and liberals, like children, will sell each other out to escape punishment.

Also, we don't give a slap on the wrist here, you act like an animal you go into a cage.

never stop winning

How many killed this time?