Which nation do you love most except your country?

Which nation do you love most except your country?

I love america, Hollywood, american pop music, macdonald and cool american technology!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Italy I suppose.

They are our Medbros.

Australia because of bantz and UK because respect your elders.

I love Japan. You faggots need to repeal that constitutional limit on your military and then we can conquer the world like you were meant to do with Nazi Germany

why not portugal???

I'm going to catch some flak for this but..

Germany. I lived there from '06 to '08. Autobahn, castles, amazing food, fasching/oktoberfest, beer in everything, clean air and beautiful environment...

It breaks my heart that a bunch of sand niggers are destroying one of the best places I used to call home.

>I love america

Traitor.

Greece of course

This. Nazi Germany should've ruled Europe and Imperial Japan should've ruled Asia.

straya

Japan, but I'm a weeb. Straya comes not far behind.

Japan. Call me a weeb but they are one of the few fuckers that had beaten the shit outta Russia. gives negative fucks about political correctness(I'm pretty sure the Japs invented the jiggily physics in video games) and they are the Mecca of robotics.

The UK (sadly without today's London).
I also like the US.

Switzerland has got to be accepted in the anglosphere at some point. We share and cherish many common ideals. And we respect your anglo language too.

Germany.

Always been fascinated with them, their culture, history and heritage. I hope I can travel there one day.

Japan. I'm a weeb, yes, but I can't help but admire how they've preserved their ancient culture and combined it with their futuristic technology. I also love how they don't give a fuck about political correctness, are very hard-working, have a very low rate of crime, have an honour-based culture and make the best video-games. Oh, and anime and manga (obviously).

Was Rhodesia and South Africa in my youth.

Probably Japan or Poland now.

>Proxy Jap is still kicking

That is some serious dedicated autism.

You are the world's whore. Always selling your ass.

i dont like america but i do have a fetish for the dixie states... would move if in an instant if it was easyer to get a green card. dont understand why its so hard for me tough as a white straight male

Italy cause of their beautiful towns, japan because ethnic state, and Australia because theyre our greatest ally

I can't write in other Sup Forums boards what's happening?

Don't be mean to my swissbro, patrice

I have the same problem.

America. Specifically the New England/New Hampshire/Vermont area. I'd love to move out there or even to Boston at some point.

WAITO PIGGU
GO HOME

are you getting the connection error or bad gateway?

Looks like Sup Forums is the only safe board. Again.

If you do move to the south, a word of advice: stay as far away from inner cities as possible. Move to a comfy town of 30,000 or so.

Also, although liberals are more rare down here, those that we do have are especially insane and loathsome.

It's really a tough decision
prob scotland and ireland, fuck the british

C'mon, he sucks UK's dick... But UK doesn't give a shit of that useless country

Dont worry, we like them but they are not our favs too.

Personally Brasil

Yes I think so

But we both hate the EU :(

Nowhere but Japan!!

bad gateway

I know.. I hope France will follow you and get out of that mess. Let's create an alliance with you

Marina and the Diamonds says that her Mediterranean heritage gave her huge boobs, so, I love Greece.

Connection error

America. Due to their former small government ruling and the 2nd amendment. Oh yeah the colleges look pretty comfy and dope despite them being leftist indoctrination centers.

The culture is pretty nice too.

Japan beacause Miyazaki.

Ok my friend I like the sound of that
(France is my favourite country btw)

my grandmothers father was american, he died on his motorcycle. i geus the guns and freedom fetish are part of my dna. but like i said, it will remain a dream, there is a 00.1% chance that i ever get a green card. and offcourse i would prefer a small town, thats one of the main reasons i would like to move, that and concealed carry.

USA and Australia sound like nice places

US or Japan (even though both screwed us in the past, wtf)

You need to be a burger to be able to love hitler and love america at the same time

And the Uk is my fave !

Singapore is a nice country

Poland because literally all reasons. Shout out to America for electing Trump and not being a cuckpuss country

Germany. I don't think there's a country with more interesting history than them.

Weeb!!!!

New Zealand is a pretty cool place

It's hard because America has a kike problem

Rarely see Singposter.

I like Germany and Australia

Wow. You're an inversed weeb. Interesting

"""she""" looks like a man
non wonder you love greece...

I really like Switzerland's political system. Liechtenstein is a pretty cool place too.

Howdy senpai, moshi moshi rootin' tootin' desu

Love Japan for the small countrysides outside of the cities, I would love to move my family there one day

This makes me happy

So this thread is USA, Straya, Japan, UK or Poland.

Who's got that proxy jap image with americans as "i love america they are so great!"?

Iceland. Nobody in their right mind would live there.

nuclear aftermath

Lichtenstein

I like almost all other Europeans but Italians especially. They're easy to communicate and their people from small towns/villages are lot like our villagers, I like it most. I heard Spanish and Portuguese are kinda like Italians but I weren't to those countries yet.

>t. ex-villager

>Switzerland's political system
Direct democracy?

>'06 to '08
You'd love it now....

Probably mexico
>inb4deportation

stop pretending to be japanese faggot

>macdonald

Fuck off, we're full

Russkies are based

>he thinks this looks like a man

nazi refugees welcome

Iceland seems like a pretty chill country

*republic

I still like Germany because of my family and all the goods memories I've had there, but every day it's getting harder to love that country.

Britain and Austria

oh, yeah, "she" is the bomb...

Well it doesn't exist anymore but my favorite country is The Confederate States of America.

I used to love Germany but now I think they're all left leaning cucks that need to be wiped out.

It still exists, It's called New Afrika.

Why? Just because the US was in a war with our European brothers far before many of us Sup Forumsacks were born doesn't imply that we think that the US should have been involved in WW2. The way you phrased that seemed to imply that we need to be proud of the actions of a past state government and not to our nation (the people).

Tais-toi Abdul.

I like Japan.

Japan doesn't like you

Weeb

Tiens, voilà du boudin, voilà du boudin.
Pour les belges, 'y en a plus, pour les belges, 'y en a plus.
Ce sont des tireurs au cul!

People in Japan were always nice to me every time I've been.

essaye d'écrire sans l'accent belge, on comprendrait mieux

>nice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women

Stop trying to be austria

Argentina is my ally. We white men will rise up and take over the world.

Get out, Pedro. The Falklands are British clay

>i'm retarded
>only thing i know about latvia is its flag looks like austrian one
>i tried and failed to make an offensive remarke about that

PERFUMED PONCE! OUR LANDS NOW MUHAMMAD.

i love usa

Russia

It's a shame it's a shithole but even as a shithole it's the comfiest country out there.

Sigh...When are YOU fucks going to be great again. I get depressed thinking how you brought civilization to a third of the world and now the EU is giving you shit when you try to leave....

>You are the world's whore. Always selling your ass.
Better than you, desu. You keep getting ass blasted without compensation.