Milo: The Cuck of the Right

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leaked? shit was public on drunken peasants podcast for a year..

>gays r pedophiles
wow, its like u newfags never watched the Sam Hydes video

I must have a shake with a whole slice of pie in it.

I thought no one on Sup Forums liked him he is a jew, faggot, degenerate and an embarrassment to our movement.

Milo said on Joe Rogans podcast that he himself was molested as a child and he was totally ok with it. He even defended the priest that raped him.

>leaked a video that's been on youtube for a year
Super secret stuff

wow, it's like u never watched the podcast.
being a typical faggot, he bragged about slutting it up with teachers in catholic school, and talked about it as if it were a non-issue.
he got what he deserved for being an edgy faggot, but it doesn't make him a pedo.

seeing milo get triggered and btfo has caused me to get majorly dehydrated.

I've been watching BBC hentai for days

>leaked
Its been on the internet for over a year.
watched by millions of people in fact.

>pedophilia video
Doesn't condone pedophilia but instead discusses being sexually abused on Joe Rogan where anything goes and is usually discussed in a flippant way.

>Leaked a video
>That was from a publicly aired show
>Publicly available on mutilble formats.

Which one of you hackers did this?

Who even supported this faggot

fake, trying to destroy what they think is a cohesive movement

good luck ((fagots))

Milo is cancer but this is actually fake news.

If it weren't for pedophilia homosexuality would be finished in 1 generation.

This gets said every single time anyone Sup Forums circlejerks about has their fall from grace.

>Psh, who cares? Sup Forums never liked him

Sup Forums isn't one person, that's very true, but if you pretend that on the whole generally speaking that Sup Forums didn't like him, you're lying to yourself.

Does aynone on Sup Forums ever liked him ? He's just a jewish faggot who makes edgy jokes about feminists.

/R/the_donald must masturbate to his videos

>Le based faggot xD

no i dont watch or read or listen to faggot milo, so i dont care what happens to him, its fun seeing the_donald refugees going apeshit over this

Did Sup Forums ruin him?

that's not what a leak is

That is factually wrong.

The JRE and Drunken Peasants podcasts were online for literally years.

His fans saw it (I literally got into JRE through Milo) noone cared. Nothing was "leaked" you fucking dumbasses.

Also his career isnt finished you fags.

>inb4 dude lmao goerge cuckay

B T F O
T
F
O

>(((leaked)))
>(((anonymous conservatives)))
McMuffin and the neocons couldn't even take down a British poof properly. Keep screaming as you slide into irrelevancy.

I believe it was 5chan.

Sounds like a case of Stockholm Syndrome to me.

As much as we hate nigger loving faggots they're still useful. Think more AIPAC/NeoCohens (McCain, Romney, McMillin) who want to hurt Bannon and Breitbart in anyway possible

> implying anyone likes this (((controlled))) faggot

reddit please leave

It was just an organized take-down of Milo by the left. Coordinated with a media blitz attacking him.

>Flynn
>Milo

The right is letting the left take down our guys, next is bannon and Kelly-Anne. If Trump doesn't stop this it will end with Trump alone in the white house after he lets everyone else be destroyed by the left.

Who woulda thought conservatives had it in for a flamboyant homosexual who was pro-pedophilia???? Shocking news.

In other news, the left suddenly loves Milo and thinks it's unfair he was treated this way because he's a victim after all. :^)

why do people censor (black out names) twitter pics

Correct, though this was apparently a neocon hatchetjob, albeit fully supported by the leftist media. Though neocons have long proven themselves as the allies of the left and seeing as how they grew out of Trotskyities in the first place, it's not surprising. They are all heads of one establishment hydra.

>Videos were available for months prior.
>Leaked
Common filth was talking about him bragging about raping children at holyrood on Joe Rogan's show as far back as Orlando.

But no, dat's puratee spiralin.

ITT sensationalist cuck shills a plenty.

>a guy molested when he was 13
>he liked it and ends up as a gay
wew lad nobody could have seen this comming
rightwing btfo am I right guys?

I still don´t get why he gets attacked so much.
He enjoyed the molestation when he was 13 that doesn´t make him a pedo that makes him a victim
He should seek professional help instead of becomming a political figure

>anonymous squad of conservatives
>Ed McMullin, deep state neocon, spending $250,000 and then paying another $200k to shill it to everyone is an "anonymous squad of conservatives"

lol

If he was a woman he would have been called brave. It does show that being gay isn't enough of a protection anymore though.

Kek

You guys have your own answer for everything. Someone's got the BEST sources, clearly.

because if people in the thread organize and start an attack on the person posting in the pic mods might delete the thread for doxxing/raids

most politicians should seek professional help

>Career ruined

He's already been offered to have his book published by a few publishers.

Do you really think they'd turn down guaranteed millions of dollars from publishing a #1 Amazon bestseller? Easy money.

What's wrong with Denny's?

Omg daddy bannon is almost too relaxing in this one

Milo is a plant set up to further destroy the Catholic church. The jews fear the church and are using their pawns to destroy it before a new Pope can rise to fix it.

Fine with me. Trump can stop being an embarrassment on the world stage.

you'd think after cycling through this many pedos it would be less effort to just stick with one. it's gotta be time consuming

cya tomorrow!

t. shill

Yeah, we were warned in advance about this.
It´s divide and conquer.

First we get anons pretending that Sup Forums didn't regularly felate Milo, now we get ABBA pretending that the left now like him

I'm filling up my Sup Forums bingo card quite nicely today

yeah...everything is organized, blitzed whatever.
Just fucking stop with all the conspiracies all the time.
This fag made great comments about what is happening in the world right now and we loved him, he made brainless comments on pedophilia and we hate him.
What's so special about that?
Lost a faggot, who cares

>leaked
Hahahaha no get the fuck out of here

>McMuffin
>conservative
yea ok lol

Fuck this fucking American faggot, he does not represent the rise of right.

Damn Americans and their faggotry

Good it was about time this kike faggot got into the oven.

I can't believe why people still support this barbarian religion.

>his career is ruined
He will make more money than 99% of Sup Forums this year

Since when are lefties against pedophilia?

daily reminder: milo is and never was our guy. stop being retarded or falling for shills.

>MSM takes down Milo
>Lefties have to go and fuck up their small victory with more identity politics

Gotta love 'em

You can't "leak" a publicly accessible video, you fucking morons
>mic

>leaked the video

That's a pretty self-important way of saying "copy/pasted a YouTube link"

McMuffin spent 250k to find a YouTube video that was up for a year.

neoconservativism is literally based on Marxism, they just play the part of the eternal reactionary that's doomed to fail against communism, which is why they spend more time and effort tearing down other "right wingers" than their supposed opponents

0.01 shekel has been deposited into your account.

They didn't, in fact, any time he was brought up all people would say is "faggot, jew, greek, etc." Go ahead and find some threads about him where the majority of people spoke favorably about him. I have never seen one, and admit, you could be correct. But I never saw a generally positive thread about him ever.

they don't even understand they shoot themselves

OP stop shilling, ppl stop responding to baits

>leaked

That video has been up for about a year already

I am Sup Forums and I never liked Milo

If you ask me, the money went to the media/people in the media.
It´s not a cohincidence that they all write about a case that happened a year ago at the same time.

That was his way to cope up with it.....I believe he said that somewhere

Its the same thing as a teenage boy fucking his hot female teacher

kek that faggot opportunist kike Milo was never our guy. Fuck off.

it doesnt mean u should help the media discredit someone by lying

I always knew there was something wrong with Milo

nothing, west coast folks have an unearned superiority complex here

He was a trend hopping opportunist who owes his entire career to gaymer gate

Since when it can be used against your political enemies.

Aren't all gays pedos tho?

If it isn't a video where he fucks a 14 year old or younger dude it's fucking nothing.

Those are just buzzwords, there's no weight behind them. Longer responses were favorable to Milo.

Whether or not you liked what he had to say, Milo was exceptionally important for free speech, being able to openly explain at college campuses why blacks are not the most productive members of society, or why Islam absolutely is an issue isn't something anyone can do. Anything the left threw at him was worthless, racist, islamaphobe, homophobe, none of that mattered until they dropped the nuke of pedo. What hypocrisy the left is showing by having such a stringent victim culture, and now when a boy is molested by a priest, Milo literally defending his actions, and rather than saying how sad this is for Milo, you know, a victim of sexual assault suffering from Stockholm Syndrome with their usual sympathy and how he needs therapy for the trauma and obvious mental damage, all they can focus on is how to destroy his career, and silence him. They aren't sympathetic to real victims.

it's a 8 month old interview where he says he got molested as a 13 year old and liked it

it's literally nothing whether you like Milo or not

Because it's a rule on Reddit and people use the same pictures from there.

He was the one that got fucked when he was 13 by a 29y/o

it was a good/ successfull attack on a molested faggot, I give you that.
But deportations have already started

you will never be as comfy as this guy

Bullshit. Sure people would call him a faggot, jew, greek, nigger fucker etc but every time he triggered leftists there would invariably be a thread praising him despite all this.

It's always highly amusing to watch Sup Forums scramble to rewrite the past and pretend they never liked their fallen champions.

Isn't pedo a good thing in a Holiberal Bible yet?

lol,speak for yourself.Sup Forums is not a person

>"leaked" the openly available video on YouTube

Anyone pushing the "Milo is a pedo" thing is either:

a) A retard
b) A shill

That's because there is always a set of people that hated milo, a set of people that liked milo and a set of people telling them to fuck off with e-celeb bullshit.

Whichever group a person falls is also what they think the general response to Milo was.

Im the king of pol

I see you Reagan Battalion. McMullin, John McCain and Lindsey Graham are not going to save the gop.

Thanks for helping me fill out my bingo card, guy who thinks Sup Forums is one entity with one consistent narrative

Who's going apeshit? Literally, most don't care, the "tolerant left" just ruined a gay guy who claims he was a victim of pedos. Kind of funny.

>people literally making stories up
I mean some of the stories in this thread are down right fucking retarded and they aren't even the ones being spread by the left

>Milo is a pedo
>Milo king of pedo ring
>Milo Purple monkey Dishwasher ring
>Milo Purple pedo King of Dishwasher Ring

Sup Forums is down right retarded, i mean everyone calls the opposing side dumb but everyone is just fucking stupid.

Sup Forums did the same thing last month with the piss dossier. Tried to play it off like it was some ebin Sup Forums plan from the beginning.

It was pathetic seeing anons spam that infographic with zero proof. it's just damage control at this point

When on earth did I say that?