Could Donald Trump make atlantropa real?

Could Donald Trump make Atlantropa real?

It was a project about making an artificial sea in the Sahara through the drainage of the Mediterranean.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantropa

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantropa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantropa
Probably the most stupid "project" I've ever seen.

More refugees, Saharan winds blowing around salts from dried seabed (like with the Aral Sea), coastal towns ruined etc.

No, because he is only president of America. Hitler had won you guys would probably have built Atlantropa though.

>Probably the most stupid "project" I've ever seen.
Elaborate.

Thats OUR sea and those cunts aren't getting any of it

Major destructions (ports, shores, fishing zones etc) + major destabilisation (ecosystems, societies etc) for what fucking profit?

for creating farmland and living space,and economic increase for trade,tapping into African resources.

Madness. Utter madness.

You can already tap into Africa resources easily enough, if you replace the native population with humans.

Sahelian peoples (the Fulani, Kanuri, Hausa, Songhay, Wolof, Toubou, Zaghawa, etc.) would be able to expand on new fertile lands.

We're already tapping into African ressources, and no we don't need more living space, we need less (sub) humans.

GĂ©nial...
What makes you think they will do better on these new lands, and what makes you think these lands will be cultivable (desertification)?

>building bridges to Africa
We need a giant wall with Spain

>We're already tapping into African ressources
No.Well it's insignificant so same thing.
We are talking 24 trillion dolars ready to go here
>and no we don't need more living space
Why not?it gives more freedom for property,low land prices,lots of food and cityspace.
>we need less (sub) humans.
Perfect.since niggers won't live there(but Europeans will)there is no need to worry.

>farmland
You mean infertile salt flats

we should combine the space elevator with a massive pump and pump sea water into space. That way we wouldn't have to worry about rising sea levels.

Nah.
It can easily be turned into farmland.
Also minerals.

>creating farmland
Even if created ground turns out fertile, climate change will probably destroy much more farmland and other usable territories.
>increase for trade,tapping into African resources.
PROTIP: ships are most efficient way of cargo transport. Doubly so for bulk "resources" (except oil/gas, here pipelines are better per se, but with their unique set of drawbacks. And they can be placed on see floor).

and what exactly would happen if one of those dams failed.

>Even if created ground turns out fertile, climate change will probably destroy much more farmland and other usable territories.
Elaborate.
>ships are most efficient way of cargo transport.
Which is why The project wants to expand the Suez canal.

Those new lands will be cultivable because the influence of the sea will make climate milder, so the desert will disappear.

I like those peoples, I think they are doing fine just being the way they are. :)