*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12392695/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop being so factist

One way to identify shareblue threads is that they assume Sup Forums is 1) a coherent whole and 2) not them.

Report and sage this shit

>Sup Forums stats with milo

you mean plebbit stands with him, he‘s (((controlled))) opposition, and a massive faggot, as long as I‘m concerned he should put a bullet in his head

>Sup Forums is one person
>>/r/the_donald

>Sup Forums stands with milo
you gotta be a special kind of retard to believe that

Sup Forums collectively gave as much of a shit about Milo as it does Ben Shapiro. The difference is that what is being done to Milo is as transparent as what was done to Pewdiepie, who is far more useful an idiot due to his larger fan base.

Milo was never an ally so much as he was an enemy of our enemy.

lol get out with this dumb faggot

>what proof?
>starts listing statements with no proof
Stop shilling your shitty """"comics"""""

This made me think.

Here is something to activate your almonds as well.

Ironic, isn't it? This is the exact logic the left uses, not the right.
They celebrate racism, sexism, violence and emotionally based propaganda, as long as it's aimed at white men.

Really jiggles my wiggles

I don't think Sup Forums is ready for this level of truth desu

I can't believe poll stands with this jew nigger-fucker.

The only good thing he does is sway people slightly left.

He also says that white nationalism isn't the answer.

Sup Forums is so fucking cucked
strawpoll.me/12392695/r

Why is it every time I see a post from this guy, its an empty platitude? Does he ever actually have anything interesting to say?

STOP SHITPOSTING WITH MY WAIFUS

No, only when he talks about his field does he actually get interesting.

Avoid him on Twitter and stick to his astronomy-related stuff and he's tolerable.

the left are the biggest hypocrites

go talk to them about logic

FAKE NEWS

Because they know he won't be the last if the media take down of anyone they consider beyond the pale isn't stopped

I watched a few debates with him, and he comes off as a dumbling idiot, particularly when accompanied by real scientists.
He's just famous because he's black.

Hey, the comic at least gets the ridiculous and sanctimonious straw-manning of your typical crewcunt right.

going by the filename, I'm guessing someone else posted this or something, but they're talking to shareblue and /r/The_Donald redditors who came here thinking we would support their glorious racemixing kike faggot leader. what a fucking newfag