Post what you hope happens to liberals

Post what you hope happens to liberals

I just hope they get redpilled in time for the race war lmao

Don't hope it happens, make it happen.

>Implying we won't kill you first.

Yeah that is what he was implying because that is what will happen.

>Implying we don't have parachutes.

>implying liberals aren't complete cowards.

story?

You're the retards that are always posting how you're scared shitless of blacks and the ebil guberment

Posting all these "I want to kill people becaise Im scared" fantasies only proves it

Some AIDS fag in LA was protesting HMO's. He set his truck on fire and killed his dog in the process, he couldn't take the pain and got out and blew his AIDS over the freeway.

>Yeah that is what he was implying because that is what will happen.
You haven't done shit, you're not going to do shit. You cucks on here are just as cringey as Antifa.

>implying liberals aren't complete cowards.
You haven't dealt with liberals yet. You start threatening violence and doing shit that's unconstitutional and me and all my liberal friends are going to a cap in your ass.

All of you Altrighters and Antifa cucks will be shot on site.

Who said anything about being scared? It is a matter of decency and morality to create an ethnically white state, by whatever means necessary. Asian countries are for asians, African countries are for African's, yet it seems that Europe is for everyone.

The alt-right doesn't exist, you brainlet. You're speaking to an illusion.

>Who said anything about being scared? It is a matter of decency and morality to create an ethnically white state, by whatever means necessary. Asian countries are for asians, African countries are for African's, yet it seems that Europe is for everyone.
That's fine so long as you keep that shit in Europe. Don't bring that apartheid bullshit to America.

>The alt-right doesn't exist, you brainlet. You're speaking to an illusion.
I use that term because that's the only term I know for the wannabe white nationalist on this site. If you've got a better one, feel free to let me know.

So when are you giving Australia back and going back to England?

I hope they take the red pill and awaken.
More people on the right side of history would be better.

When you give America back to the native Americans. Conquest is the only true law of humanity.
Progressivism is essentially what happens when you rely upon modern conveniences to deny reality. It is weakness, and when these conveniences disappear, as all things do, you will be left with nothing. It is very rare that I see a leftist that is both physically strong, and intelligent. Usually they are chads in it for the pussy, or are otherwise effeminate faggots who write blogs and drink skinny lattes.

Made in Germany btw

We would be very happy if you gave us a brief customer review, a quick client rundown if you will

>Europe for Europeans! Also, America for Europeans, Australia for Europeans, and everywhere else for Europeans if we feel like it.

>Progressivism is essentially what happens when you rely upon modern conveniences to deny reality. It is weakness, and when these conveniences disappear, as all things do, you will be left with nothing.
Conservatism is ass backwards. A problem occurs. Progressives come up with a solution to the issue. The solution has positive and negative effects. Instead of just fixing the negative effects conservatives repeal the whole damn thing bringing back the original issue and making it worse.

>It is very rare that I see a leftist that is both physically strong, and intelligent.
Physical strength comes from working conditions and life style choices not which side you lean political. Also both sides have intellectuals. Modern conservatism is full of numales.

>Usually they are chads in it for the pussy, or are otherwise effeminate faggots who write blogs and drink skinny lattes.
Compared to kissless virgin neckbeards who shitpost on Sup Forums complaining that everyone else is degenerate and the are taking the higher road when in truth they just can't find anyone who wants to fuck them?