"Freedom of Speech" in Germany strikes back

(german)
mmnews.de/index.php/politik/98092-wegen-politik-satire-2-jahre-knast-facebook

What happened:
- Uwe Ostertag created satirical images about Germany's Refugee-politics, the EU and the increasing antidemocratic behavior of the German State, including satirical "fake quotes" from politicians, and spread those images on facebook.
- He actually marked the Images with "in Satira by Uwe Ostertag", so that even the dumbest people would understand that he's trolling
- German politicians don't like being made fun of
- Uwe Ostertag was juristically accused of "Volksverhetzung" (vaguely "incitement of the people") which is the No.1 choice if it comes to silence political opponents.
- When police came to get him, he took a knife and threatened to kill himself
- the court sentenced him to 22 Months(!) of prison(!) for his "hate speech"

Meanwhile, the 27 year old "refugee" that sexually assaulted a 6 year old refugee girl without showing any remorese in court - which btw. also lead to the police shooting said girls father to death (since he came running at the rapist with a knife, swearing that he wouldn't let him get away with his acts) - got 20 months on _probation_

(german)bz-berlin.de/tatort/menschen-vor-gericht/pakistanischer-fluechtling-gibt-missbrauch-von-maedchen-zu

Germany growing to be more of a shithole everyday. Give it a few years, and we will have the AntiFa and branches of the Sharia Police merging and becoming an official government unit.

Pic related.

>mmnews.de
You morons never cease to amaze me by your craptastic choice of utterly shit "sources".

Why do you not mention his constant shitposting for the past.. decade I guess all across news paper's comment sections where he gets banned all the time?

there are more, the problem is that other news simply refuse to report those things since they would be giving "free points" to the alt right. If you want to have a total overwiew over the situation, you need to look at ALL the sources, including ones that might be ideologically biased. Of course the best thing would be to find an ideologically unbiased site first, but those are rare and hard to find. So there is a strategy: If you want to find something bad about the right side of the spectrum, chances are good that right-aligned press will not report on it. Left aligned Press will use whatever they can gain to do so, however. The same coutns for the opposite direction.

But completly dismissing a source to the political affiliation is both childish and moronic.

I could have mentioned it, but that would only add to the point i'am making (since it means that the state actually punished a fucking internet troll, and not someone spreading "hate speech" due to actual hatred).

Not mentioning is really only the result of trying not to get over the 5000 letter limit of Sup Forums post. I've foudn myslf going over it quite often in the past, and since i've difficulty estimating the number of letters written so far, i try to keep the posts as short as possible to avoid an "aprubt" ending

Well according to an article by the SZ he made comments such as "you only pick the good ones and throw the faulty ones away" in regards to disabled people - years ago, which already resulted in a lawsuit against him back then. He probably just became more aggressive and retarded over the years.

So my question is: Why the fuck should I care about a pathetic hate mongering imbecile who's a 50 year old pensioner who is literally shitposting all day, 24/7?

>other news simply refuse to report those things since they would be giving "free points" to the alt right
No, this is literally a shitposting troll whose life content is shitposting. Why the fuck would any other than maybe local newspapers report on this dickhead? This has nothing to do with free speech either. The shitposting troll has been riling up people for years, has been warned before, has had a visity by police and his computer confiscated as evidence for comments he made. Yet, he apparently continued with his shit. I say good riddance.

>If you want to have a total overwiew over the situation
What situation? That guy posted hate speech stuff, hate speech is a criminal offense here.

This is not about some freedom loving guy posting his opinions, it's about a shitposter trying to rile up people and violating laws of our country.

>But completly dismissing a source
mmnews is not a source, it's a bullshit aggregator leeching off of proper journalism. They take stuff from proper sources and twist it into their weirdo world view, like this dumb story.

Why make satire when her original quotes are funnier?

>sei ich
>verstecke dich hinter 7000 Skeletten
>geh auf judensaubuch mit feek profil
>spreche negern und sandnegern die menschlichkeit ab
>requestiere sofortige vergasung aller linken und fanatischen gutmenschen
>anzeigeistraus.jpg
>wünsche ihnen viel glück
>sende ihnen einen Spermatribut ihrer Kinder, Nichten was auch immer zum abschied
>fühlt gut

Wurde mir irgendwann zu doof aber einige scharfe Köderbilder konnten akwiriert werden:3

>justifying thought crime laws this hard

kek

>thought crime laws
They're not "thought crime laws", you imbecile. They're agitations going directly against our laws and constitution. If you don't agree with article 1 of our GG, then you should leave the country.

you're pretty far gone.

Lucky for you, the British MOD has rejected my request for a nuclear first strike on Germany.

>discriminatory laws

They're not "discriminatory laws", you imbecile. They're attacks going directly against the honour of the german blood law and our constitution. If you don't agree with the Nuremberg laws of our Reichsgesetzbuch, then you should leave the country haha.

>Lucky for you
>delusion, the post

> Why should i care about a pathethic hate mongering imbecile who's a 50 year olf pensioner who is literally shitposting all day, 24/7
Because in the end he's just some troll on the internet. No matter how bad Satire is, the fact that the state was able to transform this into "Volksverhetzung" lays the foundation for future verdicts. Right now it might have hit an idiot, but depending on further ideological influences in political positions of power, you could easily use this verdict to silence ANYONE who disagrees with you. Thats why i care about this. No matter how much i dislike someone, i do not want them to be imprisoned for something dumb like this.

> Why the fuck would any other than maybe local newspapers report on this dickhead
See above

> This has nothing to do with free speech either. (...) this guy posted hate speech
It has everything to do with it. What can be considered "hate speech" and what not is - unfortunately - entirely subjective. Given any syntactically and semantically correct sentence, i can easily create at least one ideological persona which would evaluate said sentence to be "hate speech". The very fact that we try to seperate "hate speech" and "free speech" from another shows that we did nto learn anything past - neither of the 3rd reich, nor of the DDR. If i'am in a juristical position and actually intend to sentence someone for "hate speech", then i'am really only limited by the ideological views of those directly involved in the process. Meanign i could sentence anyone i want as long as i made sure that the people partaking in the process share the neccessary ideological viewpoints. Seems like something we know from the DDR. And i really don't need DDR 2.0 for Germany.

Again, i don't like what he does either, but that sort of punishment should be reserved for peole that actually deserve it.
> mmmnews (...)
took it because it was the first google link :p

I make the request every year. A good many of us do, they even have a form letter response.

One day, we will finish the job and Germany will be no more. Europe will be safe at last.

The irony is that he thinks he is on your side

>"you only pick the good ones and throw the faulty ones away" in regards to disabled people - years ago, which already resulted in a lawsuit against him back then.

It's not like this is the absolute truth and most pregnancies with a defective child are cancelled

I know I should feel bad for agreeing with this but I don't.

>Yet, he apparently continued with his shit. I say good riddance.
>hate speech is a criminal offense here
shitposter
>violating laws of our country

Thoughts are not crimes, even hateful ones. Words are just words. Stop thought policing yourself user.

Until you guys start killing politicians, jornalists and judges nothing will change.

just shhh and let the paynim rape you death

This.
The man who tried to shank that cunt in Cologne was a hero. He had the right idea.

Hallo Antifa,

"Die Würde eines Menschen ist unantastbar."
It says "Menschen" not "Volksverräter" and not "Parasiten" read carefully next time.

You guys are seriously making Hitler sad.

Shame on you!!

you shouldnt feel bad for Viking and Spartan style child selection. They acctually introduced this in the Netherlands right now :^) .
People are just to afraid to see that all this moralfaggotry leads to absolutly retarded conclusions and selfdestruction.

holy shit your country is going downhill. bump

you are stupid. Freedom of speech applies to everyone or no one.

I honestly do not understand what happened to posters like this guy?

>muh appeal to authority

Fucking slave mentality.

Isn't the fake green cunt right though? You shouldn't breed "useless animals" for your pleasure when there are people that need it more.

free speech only works if you're using english.

and you don't live in the United Kingdom I think

Serious question no troll, how have you not moved to the US?

I can't even imagine what living Europe is like these days, it must drive you mad

>Meanwhile, the 27 year old "refugee" that sexually assaulted a 6 year old refugee girl without showing any remorese in court - which btw. also lead to the police shooting said girls father to death (since he came running at the rapist with a knife, swearing that he wouldn't let him get away with his acts) - got 20 months on _probation_

>Only Government approved opinions should be allowed.
Why are you shills so much against free speech?
Your globalist friends could just let everyone speak their mind and with all cards on the table, the people would go Globalist.
In fact - the more Hate Speech from Extremists, the better it will make the Globalists look.

> All the sources I accept are the ones who wouldn't report this!

GTFO faggot

Turk pls go. We want to read what Germany is saying now.

>mfw I'll live to see the day Germany falls behind the South American Third World hellhole I call my country

Kill yourself leftist cunt.

DID YOU DEFEND ERNST ZUNDEL AND HORST MAHLER AND THE HUNDREDS OF OTHER THOUGHT CRIMINALS IN GERMANY?

I thought better of you hans...

When a Muslim slime is stabbing you to death, I want you to remember that you defended them.

here you go ahmed

Stay safe german bros.

>incitement of the people
Why is this a crime again?

>free speech
>western

Daily reminder that freedom of speech is an American value that didn't exist in Europe until about 50 years ago.

Germany is overdue one of it's major regular breakdowns , since 1900 they've been quite the schizo

the second link. Try it with google translate. Keep in mind that it is (at least according to wikipedia) the Berlin Paper with the highest paid circulation locale to Berlin itself, with Berlin being a VERY red/red/green aligned City (Left ideology, Pro Refugee no matter what). They can't make that shit up, because if they do, they would be end up in Prison WAY faster than Uwe Ostertag did for his trolling.

It still doesn't exist in Europe.

And it will never exist in Europe.

You're right. Hang in there guys.

Fucking kill yourself, you worthless slave.

Hahahaha
We are gonna maga you so fucking hard.

It just cant.

It works in your libertarian founded colonies but not in Europe.

What we can chose though is what opinion we supress, if we prefer a dictatorship that is pro Europeans or against Europeans.

It ceased to exist 50 years ago.

I'm working on an campaign to convince Shy German voters to keep doing what they've already been doing:
>lie in public about their political intentions (by saying whatever they need to say to survive - "Wir schaffen das!"
>then, when it's time to vote, become a Shy and Silent Voter for the AfD

This campaign is only targeting a single demographic: shy voters in German, primarily hipster-aged women.

And here's an English example

>Claim to hate fascism
>Do the same any way

See this shit? THIS is what happens when the government takes away your guns. Guns allow the people to enforce their freedoms against unjust laws. And EU cucks say guns are bad.

Fuck niggers and fuck muslims. God Bless The United States Of America.

A dutch one.

Yeah, I haven't gotten around to making the Dutch versions using the new model. So I only have the Phase 1 memes for Holland.

If you could, please. The new model looks good.

I can't do it this morning, but it's near the top of my list. I'm also getting together w/ a friend this weekend for some meme-making mayhem, so this should be done by Saturday evening PST at the latest.

There's less than a month to go before the March 15 elections in Holland, so every day is important now.

You're fighting the good fight my friend

>since it means that the state actually punished a fucking internet troll, and not someone spreading "hate speech" due to actual hatred

In the free world, outside your third-world Islamic theocracy, even "hate speech" is protected by free speech

>They're not "thought crime laws", you imbecile. They're agitations going directly against our laws and constitution. If you don't agree with article 1 of our GG, then you should leave the country.

>They're not thought-crime laws! They're "agitations" (thoughts) going directly against our laws (which criminalize these thoughts)
>If you don't agree with thought-crime laws you can GIT OUT XDDD

Maybe he's just shitposting?

We nuked the wrong country

germoney..

can you pls like..

do nazi things again....

as it should be. The free world is pretty small, though :p

(note that the statement was made to highlight that german courts not only look at "hate speech" [quotation marks for a reason] as a crime, but beyond that even fail at at seperating "hatespeech" (since their definition actually requires hate as a motivation or purpose, amongst other things) from obvious trolling)