Why the CHUFF do American posters feel they have a right to complain about property prices when homes in the US are so...

Why the CHUFF do American posters feel they have a right to complain about property prices when homes in the US are so cheap?

Pic related, in my country this would cost a minimum of $180,000 regardless of location.

This shit thread again? Saged

Truth hurts

Fuck you privileged Americunts.

>oklahoma
I don't think you understand what US geography is like compared to bongland

This SO, SO MUCH. Like seriously.

Denmark is one of the smallest countries in Europe, yet has the largest average house sizes and great house prices.

Your Argument = Debunked

DEJA VU

I've been in this thread before

And you'll be in it again until your privelege is thoroughly checked.

>Oakland
>Neighbors are Pedro and JaMarcus
There's a reason its so cheap

Depends entirely on the area. $180k won't even buy you a studio apartment in Manhattan.

Looks comfy, desu

Move to Denmark then

You really don't understand how population density works do you OP? You're always posting about this... The UK has a population density almost 10x higher than the US (US = 32.4 ppl/sq.km UK=262.7 ppl/sq.km) makes sense to me that property should be alot more expensive there.

Visit the states, go check out one of those houses in the middle of nowhere and you will understand why they are so cheap.

p.s. hope you like really long drives...

the drive from Edinburgh to London is shorter than the drive across some states.

oklahoma is in the jack fucking shit of nowhere, and right in tornado alley. its barely worth the listed price and you are absolutely fucking retarded for comparing it to denmark

Homeowner pedros are alright, though.

It's the renters you have to worry about

What is population density and neighborhood?

>Oklahoma

Overpriced tbqh.

Hey, I live in Oklahoma
It alright

I can sell you a house for $12k. You only have to agree to live in a neighborhood that is 98% nigger. And had two shootings in the block in the last six weeks.

Wilburton...
Fuck that. Ill stay comfy in a bigger part of Oklahoma. House was probably a meth lab recently knowing that place...

You should look up Wilburton, OK in google maps m8. They dont even have a proper grocery store. Hell, the nearest WalMart is 40 miles away and the nearest hardware store is 30 miles away. Fuck tons of ice and snow in the fall/winter and fucktons of hail and tornadoes in the spring/summer. Not to mention that house is over priced. There are other places in the US where a house like that can be had for 30-40k, but again you will be living in some tiny shit hole town where every one is related to everyone else and there wont be shit to do cause there wont be any jobs or stores.

Go look up a 3bed-1100sqft home in Oklahoma City and tell us how much it is.
>inb4 you find something dirt cheap in the niggerhood.

They can't grasp how big of a guy the USA actually is they'll see it though. Very soon

Wtf..3 bedrooms and 1 bath? Terrible.

I guess lots of Europeans don't understand the housing market here. Yes there is affordable housing such as in OP's pic, but it's a shitty brick house built in the 60's that's probably in the middle of nowhere, or surrounded by minorities/high crime rate--likely both. Where most the populous of the US actually lives, around and within cities, the population density rises considerably along with the prices of homes.
> Basicly, most people want to stay around their families/where they grew up, thus they have to deal with high prices for homes.

Sage is not a downvote, faggot.

oh look the realestatepaki is checking in!

Location, location, location even if you could buy a cheap house no one wants to live there because no jobs.

>snow is bad
>rural living is bad

Normie please leave

>middle of nowhere, requiring a car to get to any store + thousands of dollars a year in gas, payments, and insurance
>the price is almost half the estimate of the house, meaning it's probably trashed inside by previous owners or is foreclosed
>older home so likely would need new plumbing, electric, and possibly foundation to meet new regulations for the privilege to live in the house you're buying
>shit school district
>previous owners may have done cosmetic work as cheap as possible trying to sell the house, hiding underlying problems and looking like shit
My in laws are currently doing this one
>located in the definition of hell in weather form, you've got tornadoes almost year round, snow in the winter, Hurricane force rain in the fall and spring, and dust storms when it's not raining in summer
>all sorts of insects and critters people don't want to live around

That house is shit

>What is Denmark

D E B U N K E D

>what is a horse

Carcucks gtfo

>paying for the minimum requirements for a horse put in place by the department of agriculture
>not to mention the cost of a horse is more than the buy in for a car
>and that house doesn't meet the minimum requirements for land that a horse needs for you to own it because of the first point
You'd end up spending more you cuck and it doesn't matter because the government wouldn't let you

he is just trolling m8. hide thread.