Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan! I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do...

>Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan! I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire.

Was Anakin redpilled?

>a cuck for a seductive conniving Jewess
>Redpilled

>You will not take her from me!

seems to be aware of the threat of cuckoldry too

He kinda killed children......
they didn't even put up a fight....

isn't killing kids a jewish tradition tho

israel kills children too

So did Breivik. Both were saving the next generation from indoctrination.

He could've destroyed the Jedi order and let the Empire take them.

"Children" don't go around stabbing people

well maybe if you stopped shooting them, they'd stop stabbing you

Maybe if they stopped coming in and trying to kill us we'll stop shooting....
This goes on forever.....

Besides what kinda women let's her son/daughter go around stabbing people,
YOU SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL GOYIM!

>YOU SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL GOYIM!
No wait....schools teach them to stab Jews....

well maybe you should give us back our rightful land kike

So they can try and kill us again
No thanks

I'll take my chances with knives over machine guns

>YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!
>IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD DESTROY THE SITH, NOT JOIN THEM!
>...BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!

children become adults user

Yeah but there is a point in allowing them to become adults before making a "Final judgement",
when he came and killed a bunch of kid who weren't even an active part of the order he only proved that it's not the irresponsible and outright unfair methods of the Jedi that he had a problem with, and tha he was actually moved by his anger towards the order,

That's like saying : " I disagree with the way the French government is running it's foreign policy. So I'm going to bomb a French kindergarten".

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY DUNE COON!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The whole 'message' George was trying to convey in the prequels is that the Jedi order sucked ass and its downfall was inevitable since they pretty much allowed all the events happen right under their noses

>'peaceful' monks believing in mystical unifying energy

>take children away based solely on blood tests
>train children like an army
>throw jedi lives away in military maneuvers like cannon fodder
>pretend to be sovereign but participate in all Republic wars and conflicts
>obsessed with light-saber combat, which is inherently hostile

A lot of people criticize George for inconsistencies and what-not (medichlorians), but those were supposed to be the failings of the people in the movie. It just so happened that George was really shit at directing and writing dialogue and fans were too obsessed with the jedi to see that they were not the good guys either in George's story

considering they still had Yoda and had fought the Sith before, who use basically necromancy, there is no reason why they wouldn't prepare the next generation against them.

by basically use necromancy I mean the whole 'I can teach you how to bring people back from the dead' spiel anakin is fed.

Star Wars is for babies. Pick up a book OP.

The whole 'peaceful order' mystique falls flat when they participate in all military campaigns and actively train and recruit children to feed the war campaign (think of how many unnamed jedi died across the prequels)

In regards to Yoda: George wanted him to 'mature' and achieve enlightenment across the movies, with the prequels having a Yoda who would change his views about the world and the force due to his experiences in the prequels

I thought you were talking about the sandniggers' kids who held his mother.