Half Sup Forums is now just full of autistic screeching and bait threads

>half Sup Forums is now just full of autistic screeching and bait threads.

What a shame, the American election has destroyed what was left of this board and to be fair it was on life support. The one consolation is that old Sup Forums was right about immigration destroying the very culture that they want to live in.

Other urls found in this thread:

4chandata.org/q/Stormfront-using-Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank God that faggot's gone.
The board would have been axed in the middle of the election.
Moot was shit.

Moot's not here anymore, mang.

You are the problem.

Except Sup Forums didn't exist in 2010, and /new/ only became Sup Forums because people wanted a far-right board.

Sup Forums is not /stormfront/ and hasn't been in a long time, we've been flooded by retards in 2012.

That was 7 years ago.
Sup Forums is still here.
Sup Forums was right.

Moot was a totalitarian, free speech hating, commie that enjoyed dressing up as Hillary Clinton.

Hibachi moot is much better

Go drown yourself.

There are always posts on every board about how the board-culture has degraded, and muh newfags, but this board really did get fucked up. It used to be a great source of discussion about current events and politics, even if it did have that nazi-spin to it. Now its just memeing and shitposting, as OP said

Moot really was cancer. I had the misfortune of chatting with him when I was going through the janitor process many years ago, and he was basically just a spoiled, angry kid.
Kicked me out when I asked in the IRC channel why the process was taking so long, after having heard nothing for over a month. Even the mods took my side.

Really should dig out those old logs if I still have them.

Forgot to take your Xanax today, you angsty fuck?

We need another Sup Forumsharbor.

Agree. Gook-moot has done alright by Sup Forums.

>discussing the pic while ignoring the content of the post.
Kill your self preferably by drowning you are everything wrong with Sup Forums

agreed. used to talk to him on AIM when he gave out his MOOTCHAT name. too bad i was too stupid then to realize.

The picture is related to the topic, you autistic cunt.

>kys kys kys
Kids like you are what's wrong with Sup Forums.

Dont be a fucking retard pol was about 60 Obama 40 Romney during the 2012 elecction

Pol turned into stormfront after and became severely anti-PC and has been since 2013-2014 until recently with the Trump run

who the fuck is moot

We need to purge the Lolbertarians and bring back our comfy NatSoc hugbox. We don't have moot trying to stop us now so we can go all the way.

You are really pathetic mate i could probably back hand the shit out of you and you would swear it was a boot to your head.

Make Sup Forums Great Again

Seriously though when are we getting some actual fucking mods? if I see one more fucking leaf shitpost I'm going to shoot myself.

Threats over the internet? Spelling like a nigger?
You really are a kid.

You can't grasp any form of context can you. Please remove yourself from the gene pool.

>kys kys kiss kiss
Faggot.

Pol is pretty much the opposite spectrum of the SJW.

Literally the same thing just change every word from white to black and rich white man to rich jewish man.

Seriously both groups are spending their lifes posting memes,posting about race and religion.

Both groups live with parents and have no job.

Bullshit.
Here's a thread from 2012 talking about Sup Forums, and how it's become a breeding ground for far-right extremism.

4chandata.org/q/Stormfront-using-Sup Forums-as-a-base-a213744

shhhh only memes now

Hey it's not all ausyistic shreeching and bait threads. There are e-celeb threads and Twitter threads the 29 threads at the same time about Milo was fun yesterday as well.

Not gonna lie, former white person here.
This is fucking hilarious watching the white race crash and burn.
But in all seriousness, we can't let them increase their population!

The difference is that we have science and statistics on our side. Sure, there are plenty of morons who will buy into every single far-right conspiracy theory imaginable, but overall, we're far more rational than the SJWs.

Some newfag.

Pls no ban.

>what are raids

You know telling others to kill themselves is illegal in Kiwiland, right? :^)

disregard this,he sucked cocks

Sup Forums here, how can we stop Sup Forums board culture from spreading throughout Sup Forums?

How about them Gottkanzler Shulz and /leftypol/ threads? Pure cancer. They don't debate anything, they just wave their dicks at us.

HAI GUISE LONG TIME NO SEE

Fuckin newfag

You can't. Sup Forums has become Sup Forums.

What was Sup Forums like before all the newfags infestation?
I bet it was comfy.

>become
Hi newfriend.

You literally can't, but Hiromoot can always hire more faggot autist shitlib mods to do that for you.

B E P I S
E
P
I
S

This. It's all sliding and unadulterated shitposting these days. This board has been in disarray and under constant siege since the election.

Lurk Moar newfag

Been here since /n/. Occasionally browsed /new/, became regular with Sup Forums.

You are a fool.

That was the beginning of the end for Sup Forums. When they attacked Hal, they attacked one of their own. Most raids before that were against mainstream targets. Attacking someone already hated by the mainstream made no sense.
It resulted in a massive influx of liberal crusaders, and within a a year, Chanology put the final nail in the coffin for Sup Forums.

it was /new/ not Sup Forums

You can't, embrace it faggot.

Eh alright I came here last summer.
Almost bored now.

>What was Sup Forums like before all the newfags infestation?
Sup Forums was made 4 years after the newfags had killed Sup Forums. If anything, Sup Forums has resurrected some of the oldschool spirit of Sup Forums, in a more politicized form.

the mistake you make is thinking it's Sup Forums culture and that Sup Forums is not merely a reflection of the ongoing cultural shift at work all over Eurasia and the Americas;

It's a combination of victory shock as the world swings right, and an influx of shilling as a result of the victory.

>the American election has destroyed what was left of this board
Yeah, but what a way to go out, huh faggot?

It's gonna happen to Sup Forums next when Sup Forums becomes what current Sup Forums is.
Slowly this will happen to all the boards.Enjoy while it lasts.

pretty much, but desu you can't really kill a stillbirth

Do you think moot still lurks on Sup Forums?

Moot was a faggot and his only redeeming quality is that he //kind of// used to get Sup Forums board culture, unlike the gook it seems.

>I don't know what Sup Forums is
Hi southleaf.

Victory shock being paralysis from victory. The "what next?" feeling. The reduction in urgency.

all i want is snacks to become the mod of Sup Forums

>he doesn't know about /n/ and /new/ the original stromfront Ron Paul machines of doom

He really showed his colors during the quinn incident, rest in piss

>implying he gets time to do anything between his coffee fetching job at Jewgle

Sup Forums was created in 2012, it had other names before than
Sup Forums in 2012 was far less nationalistic and far more libertarian, there were no flags (though ideological flags or jidf flags were added) so people attacked what you said rather than your flag, it had less Sup Forums type unrelated threads and was more focused on politics and to an extent news. People debated much better back then.

I know this because majority of my screencaps are either from 2012 or 2013, from post 2014 /nupol/ I almost have nothing, those I have are from octochan

Really if you just had a couple of dedicated mods deleting the cancerous threads before they could pick up this board would improve ten fold

most of the statistic is taken out of context or without any contexts.

But lets even ignore this now.
Half of the board is now run by kids who have a laugh at being edgy and unhappy that they are virgins.

Look at hte topics that get posted
>Why are Trump supportes so hot looking
>Praise Kek
>Lets meme _____ into media
>Why are black people dumb
>look at this video I found about niggers being stupid

There are no actual political discussions going its all about dumb nigger memes and shitting on other nations or races.

2013 Sup Forums was super comfy mate. It was like an offshoot of /x/ with more conspiracy theories and less schizophrenics.

agreed

Whatever the fuck /pol is it is free speech.

I am not a stormfags, nor do I like Trump, nor am I a conservative with a big or small 'c'.

Yet I find a place where my worldviews are challenged.

Being challenged is vital for the growth of human knowledge and spirit, something that this 'safe space' bullshit can't tolerate.

Also OP is, and always will be; a fag.

Love you user

look at that pedo behind him

>Sup Forums was created in 2012, it had other names before than

no, that's /pol2.0/, Sup Forums was deleted along with /r9k/ in 2011 I think and all the boards were flooded by stormfront and feel threads.

2012 was the year when everything went to shit because of all the redditors brought to then reborn Sup Forums by the zimmerman thing.

The only thing that has changed with Sup Forums is the amount of bait threads where people pretend to have political views that they don't.
Shit like the "Not Gonna Lie general" or "MEGA general" constantly being spammed didn't exist a few years ago

I miss my pirate flag

>People debated much better back then.
lmao
>attacked what you said rather than your flag
while technically true saying "A Fucking LEAF" is not much worse than "An hero retard"

sup dude wanna join my tech startup?

m00t was, and probably still is, a gigantic faggot.

relax man, snacks moved to india and legally purchased a child bride, didn't you hear?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, weeb.

I wonder if moot regrets bringing back Sup Forums. This decision would cause a ripple that would alter the course of history forever.

just ban all phone posters

AHAHAHAA

I hate that fucking turncuck more than hate itself.

>most of the statistic is taken out of context or without any contexts.
Not really no. Besides, most people have already read all of the relevant statistics, and there's on point in making dedicated threads where we circlejerk to black crime statistics or their low average IQ. It's brought up in threads when it's relevant.

>There are no actual political discussions going its all about dumb nigger memes and shitting on other nations or races.
Sup Forums has always been like that. If you think it was any different in 2012, you're delusional.
It's a huge pile of shit with a handful of good threads. Sup Forums is at its best during a happening or when there's something to work towards. There's none of that at the moment, aside from redpilling Twitter about Sweden.
Of course, the fact that we're constantly being raided and that mods don't ban notorious shitposters, doesn't exactly make things better.

>Half of the board is now run by kids who have a laugh at being edgy and unhappy that they are virgins.
So, are you an SJW, or have you simply bought into SJW propaganda?

Sup Forums was becoming Sup Forums anyway

This is a lot of edge, sheep shagger. You should follow your own advice.

>It was like an offshoot of /x/ with more conspiracy theories
Sounds like absolute shit.

Threads currently on Sup Forums
>Photo of Trump with piss
>If you do not have BLUE EYES you don't BELONG TO THIS BOARD
>Autistic screeching
>How do you deal with loneliness /pol?
>Is Israel truly our greatest ally?
>So, were romans sand-niggers Sup Forums?
>First battlefield 1 expansion adds even more 'diversity' European
>Are Serbians just Russians crossed with Turks?
>Hitler was a vegetarian. He loved animals.
>Redpill me on the Military
>AKE THE REDPILL: DO IT NOW
>Disgusting Youtube Children's Channels:
>ITT: We drop the deepest, darkest redpill

and this is not even half of what I checked now.

Look at this pile of shit and tell me with a honest face you think this is interesting or mentally challenges you to have a discussion.

Billions of dollars have been spent to disrupt us

This post isn't for you, since you're a fucking loser, but for lurkers who are much better than you because they don't open their fucking mouths.

haha, did you take him to the bar?

No I am not a SJW but you must be blind of you dont see the connection of Sup Forums and /r9k/

Moot created Sup Forums, and left it because it was ruined, ruined only in the sense that what he had wanted when he created a Andean Gnu milking forum was impossible. He never really fit in with the rest of the userbase, and is a fag. He was also cucked once, which made him leave, he was teased so much about it.

yes you are cuck

back to the snowshed

Where did it all go so wrong?

Common sense and being autistic don't really overlap, no.

>Billions of dollars have been spent to disrupt us

>This post isn't for you
I agree on that this threads are for kids who just want to shitpost and not have a actual political discussion.

i came here to be challenged and have a discussion not to post cartoon frogs and shitpost without any meaning.

you came to the wrong fucking neighborhood, faggot

reddit and /r9k/ virgins coming to pol and thinking they are in good company

moot always was a whiny passive aggressive bitch. Sup Forums changed and he didn't.