OKeefe to release hundreds of hours worth of CNN off camera banter

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/james-okeefe-about-smoke-cnn-tells-hannity-hes-set-release-hundreds-hours-newsroom-f
Can't wait to see the fake media spin this

Other urls found in this thread:

news.grabien.com/story-brzezinski-our-job-control-exactly-what-people-think
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now he needs to say WHEN and then do it
It would be priceless to hear or see the banter on election night
Okeefe dont let us down!

Let me guess. The 'controversy' will be that they realize Trump is a retarded buffoon, right?

This will be glorious.

>we've had sources come to us
Smart even if untrue, merely stating this, helps cover their ass if they do have agents inside.

Isn't he the asshole who was caught doctoring his films in order to create an anti-liberal narrative that didn't exist? More than once. Not surprising that you guys suck the cock of this discredited wannabe but see the MSM media as fake.

Oh man I cant wait, the media will spin it so fast

Proofs?

Remember Sup Forums, it's ILLEGAL to view this footage!

It's going to be nothing. Every fucking time they hype up some "bombshell" it's either weak shit, or they don't deliver.

Put up or shut up.

how does he get the footage, why is this guy so wel planned, is it autism?

You read it in Wikipedia?
I have bad news for you...

No, he's the one the media says is a convicted criminal, and shouldn't be trusted because he got caught for trespassing while doing a story.

GOD DAMMIT - HE DOES THIS EVERY FUCKING TIME

STOP SAYING YOU'RE GOING TO RELEASE SHIT AND JUST DO IT!

Just like the previous O'keefe videos.
Oh, Wait.

Why?
Is better to build up interest. This is pretty obvious.

Is trespassing a felony or something serious in US?

A goddamn leaf

Well if he is releasing this week, and usually he never released past Wednesdays if I remember right??..

Anyways releasing late in the week is dumb because you want all the other news sources to report it loudly

Michael Moore doctored all of his so called documentaries as well, they should arrest him.

It's worse than murder

>O'Keefe
Let me guess, Jake Tapper said the f word. Wow....... this will surely bring down CNN

In some places, if somebody trespasses on my hunting land it is a misdemeanor and small fine.
Federal buildings are different, might be a felony.

Pls be good. I get so tickled inside watching CNN crash and burn

you can be shot for it.

O'Keefe has been arrested before
it only made him stronger

I am interested to hear what is said but honestly CNN already does enough to discredit themselves on camera.

Anyone who watched this last elections coverage on CNN knows they are trash tier "news".

Will the public finally get to see Richard Quest sucking off Anderson Cooper while Don Lemon gyrates in a Mackintosh and urinates on them from a desk above

It builds up hype that his vids inevitably fail to meet.

Same shit happened during the elections, with every fucking vid it was hyped for days and days ahead of time - THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE VID THAT TAKES THE DEMOCRATS DOWN!!!

and then it turns out to be some vague semi-confirmation of shit everybody already knew.

DEMOCRATS ARE INSTIGATING RIOTS
Yeah no shit
DEMOCRATS ARE RUNNING SKETCHY REGISTRATION DRIVES
Yeah no shit
DEMOCRATS THINK THE MIDWEST IS FULL OF RACISTS
Yeah no shit

>It builds up hype that his vids inevitably fail to meet.
Implying this matters. Implying not getting attention is better no matter the circumstances.
>and then it turns out to be some vague semi-confirmation of shit everybody already knew.
Not vague at all. If the libtards would have had something so big they would have been spinning it for days.

What makes you think they are crashing and burning?

>What makes you think they are crashing and burning?

If CNN was working to be top tier TV tabloid level "news".... CNN is at the top of their game and not crashing and burining.

If CNN was working to be a reliable and trustworthy news source... they are crashing and burning.

You are Gay

They're both pieces of shit. Deceptive editing is hardly necessary and just shows how little faith they have in their own arguments, such that they need to create strawmen and false stories to justify it.

They were weak shit, seasoned with partisan editing and headline tier outrage

>partisan editing
Butthurt libtard detected

is zerohedge even any good?

How long until he is found dead in a car?

Don't worry buddy somebody noticed them numbers

What's your point? He is just countering the lefts deceptive investigative journalists.

Ying and Yang except their is only one James O'Keef and hundreds of michaels moores.

I just hate when film-makers rely on shitty editing as a crutch. See:

more over edited bullshit

i hate CNN with a passion but this guy is the fucking NOTHINGBURGUER personified

>let's counter the degenerate left by emulating the degenerate left

There is a thing known as intellectual honesty, and at the end of the day it's what really convinces people who are looking for truth. Shitty dishonest methods alienate people over time, as they should.

MEIN BONER!

This guy needs to stop cock teasing and just drop it.

Trump just keeps winning

t. CNN worker

The control damage has begun.

kek
>that Secret Service guy's reaction

Yeah tough luck. Everyone does it, so better get used to it. The left doesn't respect truth at all. The right is starting to play by the left own rules. Editing to make a point clearer is not the same as lying mind you. That's a leftist anti O'keefe talking point.

If you take the high ground in a pig sty you will still be standing in shit.

>and at the end of the day it's what really convinces people who are looking for truth.

This is wrong though, the majority of people are naive and stupid and the truth to them is whatever pulls on their heart strings the most.

Now maybe you can spot the difference between dishonest and honest reporting which is good but the mud sling that James does also has its uses.

Michael Moore won an academy award and most of his fans think his movies are 100% accurate and the ones that know its deceptive dont care because it serves their political narrative.

I dont care that James uses deceptive tactics.

No, he has video evidence of you taking a kike's cock in your ass.

Fucking love it so much.
ANYTHING to try and save face.
I hope he releases the entirety of the recordings so people can't claim it was 'taken out of context' like his other videos.
But even if they do, anybody with a brain can tell what is and isn't embellishment.

I only worry that it might not be too juicy, just libtards tarding, but the crap lined up against it already makes me think it may actually have some good turds mixed in the bowl.

well it doesn't matter anyway, because it is illegal to watch these clips; CNN have special dispensation, so i should learn about the clips through their coverage

Kek, hey shill how does it feel to be completely exposed time and time again?

Finally he will drop his Hillary nigger tape as promised.

>Hundred of hours of off camera banter

Can't wait for the 30 min compilation finished 12 hours later

Exactly, unless okeef releases Hillary saying nigger in the next week, then you better go ahead and start saying madame president.

You fuckers have no sense of awareness, you justify the wrongdoings of those you agree with by pointing out the scum on the other side. You are no better than the mindless masses who consume this drivel, in fact you are worse (in a Kantian sense) for perpetuating it.

Take some time to think about the bullshit you're spewing, how it looks from the other side, and grow up.

>cnn
>losing visitors

>trespassing equals doctoring film
Fucking off yourself kike

Kek, I will miss those days

he likes to drop big surprises out of nowhere and hype up meaningless shit to blue ball us

I never justified it at all I just said it has its place and I don't care.

If you are playing a game with a cheater and you dont have the ability to effectively prove the person is cheating you have to c

Fake as shit stats, I would bet my life CNN is not legitimately the 13th most visited site in the USA.

Dont feed trolls pls

>kantian
Go back to redit

Think of all the empty airport terminals with TVs permanently tuned to CNN.

Thecstat may be true, I just question its significance.

Controlling "exactly what people think" is the job of the media, MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski boldly declared Wednesday morning.

While discussing President Trump's entreaties to the American people to remain skeptical of the press, Bzezinski worried that if the economy turns south, Americans may end up trusting him over the media.

BRZEZINSKI: "Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

news.grabien.com/story-brzezinski-our-job-control-exactly-what-people-think

>how it looks from the other side
So you are the other side?
Why you are not criticizing what your side is doing?
Violent aggressions, journalistic manipulation, political persecution of average citizens...
But no. O'Keefe editing his videos in a way that makes more clear the democrats corruption is the problem.

well, apparently - in spite of being censored - they're hugely fucking popular in China

18th
Do you have reading comprehension problems?

cnn is free as hell compared to chinese state media

>cnn is free as hell compared to chinese state media
doesn't change the fact that they manipulate facts and angle stories

You know, I hear liberals and the media say this, but the "evidence" doesn't really seem convincing. Like, because he doesn't present 12 hours of raw footage, they claim his videos are obviously the audio/visual equivalent of pic related. Because editing is obviously an antiliberal conspiracy.

Trust Me

He was Trespassing in a Federal Building using fake ID while undercover.

Basically the shit actual journalists used to do before they were all bought by the Big-6 (and thereby became nothing but propaganda machines for The CIA/CFR/(((Globalist Banking Elite)))

Now they use:
>Oy vey!!! He's a dangerous Felon and manipulator who uses crimes and dishonest tactics to get his so called stories!! You don't want to listen to a lying criminal goy, trust Don Lemon and Morning Joe instead!!

>1 Post by this ID
>A FUCKING LEAF

Why don't the liberals complain about Michael Moore and his obviously edited videos? He's been arrested for trespassing before too.

>Why don't the liberals complain about Michael Moore and his obviously edited videos? He's been arrested for trespassing before too.
They are too busy wanking off to our progressive prisons

>pic related, they are all serving time for drug crimes

looks lovely

when though?

How do you earn money? Do you show up to a random place of business and work?

He needs to get booked on shows ahead of time and plan for it.