Is he right?

Is he right?

Gay people are our allies. Only rural and suburban retards deny this!

No he is a fucking retard and I'm sick of seeing this bandwagon of people like him, milo, stefan being spammed on this fucking board go listen and watch some decent people like jared taylor for fuck sake.

No, that's stupid.

it's almost like the world is more complicated than a "wrong" and "right" dichotomy

>people who hate milo because he is gay
>people who hate milo because he is racist
>people who like milo because they are gay
>people who like milo because they are racist

>Sup Forums calls gay people sick, delusional and pedophiles.
>Sup Forums rushes to the defence of a gay jew pedophile because he likes fucking boys.

s.m.h t.b.h f.a.m

>If you disagree with Ben Carson and call yourself "conservative" you just hate black people

No. They might also hate Jews.
PJW is also a known Cock Sucker.
That pic of him going to the "vibrant Gay Scene" in Prague.

He did good stuff. But almost everything is stolen from here

He sounds like the stupid lib's that said "if you attack immigrants you probably just hate mexicans" I mean it's true but Trump isn't racist.

can I get a quick rundown on Jared Taylor?

I don't like degenerates. Its not my fault that this is what a bunch of gays are.

He is.
Milo did nothing but be fabulous like always.

God I hate this fucking dipshit. His entire schtick is talk slowly and angrily and attack low hanging fruit that only people with borderline down syndrome believe or reduce an idea down to such a basic level he could make any argument he wants.

that's pretty much why i hate him, yes

>hating gay people is bad

And those so-called "liberals" attacking Milo?

they dont care that he's gay tho, they care cause he's a racist nazi

He's right you know...

Milo was ironically taken down by right wing who hate fags... and the left apparently also

I hate this sepia filter fuck so much

Yep. But let's be honest, we don't often get to do a fag drag with the nodding approval of progressives, so let's not miss this one just on principle or whatever.

Wow, who knew the Nazis were tolerant of homos?!

>If you disagree with this you're a racist-homophobe-misogynist piece of shit!

Remember when leftists used to do this and the right used to criticize them for using the race/gender card instead of opinions?
Congratulations! You're the new SJWs who defend pedos and the scum of earth because feelings.

It depends on where they come from, from what I believe. There's plenty of gays who are allied with the Republican party, and there is a small minority of conservative Democrats. Conservatives are not always synonymous with the Republican party, but I cannot understand why conservatives would hate Milo just for being gay.

Fuck no, I don't really give a fuck if he's gay. I just hate pedophiles.

What's wrong with hating freaks?

It may and probably is true. But thats just tossing wood into the fire like we say in our country

He isn't a conservative.

>It depends on where they come from, from what I believe.

Generally a public toilet, sometimes dimly lit parks.

i dont hate the gays, i do however hate pedos

PJW the SJW.

Agreed, it should be a hate crime to disagree with minorities.

>conservatives
>hate gay people
ABSOLUTELY PREPOSTEROUS!

Yes, but they're not the only conservatives that are attacking him.

SAH CULLED CUNSAVATIVS JUS AYT THA GAZE

I guess it would depend on where they come from. There are plenty of gays who are Republican, and there is a small minority of conservative Democrats. Conservatism is not always synonymous with the Republican party, but to answer the question, maybe the conservatives who hate him are Christian.

>i don't hate swimming, i do however hate getting wet

Bantz

What sort of "conservative" person listens to liberal media and follows liberal witchhunts?

Sodomites have no place in society they are abominations

yep
this is true for most of the cuckservatives at CPAC

Pretty much honestly

Apparently homophobes now.

This is the left trying to woo us back with promises of the good old days of tossing queers off the gap.

wow who knew its possible for people to hate their own people (like how thomas sowell and clarence thomas hate black people)

really made me think f.am

Milo is a weirdo and a flamboyant gay, but he didn't say anything crazy. The thing he said was from the Drunken Peasants Podcast, wich I fully viewed and it was put out of context. Plus, in that podcast he downed like 4 glasses of wine and said he enjoyed it as a coping mechanism

It's always americucks defending and enabling sodomy and faggotry

Really makes you think

I would wear that

Well do you hate Milo for being a fag? If so then you're just proving mainstream meteor mans point

i dislike milo for basically the same reasons that i dislike pjw. its not surprising that he would say something like this.

yeap

he should know.

I hate him because he is a repugnant subversive nigger loving faggot jew.

Mainstream meteor man makes a valid point. I'm still revving up those socks on twitter encouraging violence against pedophiles off the back of the milo thing.

Right now as long as you link it to milo you can be heinous as fuck about poofs. Happy days.

what happened to dont ask dont tell????

that policy was fair. i dont care about what you do at home but keep it at home

Yes, I hate milo because he's a flaming queer.

Is that not enough?

Milo played his part well.

>be very vocal about being part of the 'alt-right'
>do all sorts of shit that makes them look bad
>constantly defend your actions
>let 'leak' damning evidence too extreme to ignore

Now watch as he goes underground to live amongst the pizzagate elites to harvest and feast on as many children as he desires. He'll emerge 30 years later as Soros 2.0 as some sort of reformed visionary. Pedophila will probably be accepted by then anyway if the left gets their way.

That's some bigoted shit right there mate. Gay culture incubated in the public toilets of Sydney. To take it out of the toilets and put it somewhere it can't be seen and smelt is cultural genocide.

IHMAGHUEN MY SHOUCK

He is foolish.

The reason they attacked Milo had nothing to do with Homophobia.

It was an attack by people that wanted him out of the way for more practical reasons. Now PJW is running interference for that narrative.

.... But they are not real "conservatives" because they "hate gay people"?
... They are not conserving homosexuality enough?
... Or something like that...

why are people like alex jones and milo yiannopoulous the faces of the alt-right? why have you allowed this by even giving them the time of the day?

Because it's funny?

>be kike , nigger loving faggot
>cant stfu about black dicks
>meanwhile Mass Media trying to push pedo acceptance and pedo right, slippery slope etc
>they go full force on pewdiepie allienating milions of his leftist followers, meanwhile Trumps supporters already calling mass media fake news
>go full force on this kike so they have to discard their pedo acceptance in process to take him down
can we stop winning anytime soon? i am tired of it. only people they are able to destroy are those we dont like and degenerates while shit ton of people calling MSM fake news, which is term they came up with to call opposition news. lol.

are you on the same Sup Forums as me?

It's really amazing how this "movement" was infiltrated and changed from the inside. I remember when Infowars was anti-war and criticized the actions of the US, now they're sucking Trump's dick on a daily basis and saying he's the savior of Western civilization.

Soon the "alt-right" will be nothing more than the old neocon+Wall Street+police state bullshit under a new name.

What a whiny little faggot.

>Claims to represent an alternative
>Hates the alt-right
>Is more moderate than mainstream conservatives

MANE STREET MEDIUM

there is no alt right

no one cared about milo

gays should be gassed

Fucking this

look at his flag.

I think that it was all on purpose.
The left knows how disorganized we are and how split we are on lines of beleife. They knew 88'ers and puritans would savage Milo in a rues to to get the right to start even more in-fighting and self eating.
Just a tin hat theory

>Civic Nationalists

This exact same tweet is what you'll find lefties saying every time someone who's a bum bandit gets criticised

>if you're not hu-white you're not alright (jews do not apply)

You have to go back

Muhhh, the altright needs an another fag to trick young people into homosexuality
PLS msm stop taking our jewish gay leaders down

PJW sounds like SJW

>degeneracy
>ally

pick one and only one you fat burger motherfucker