Milo has become an example that speech has to be moderated

Milo has become an example that speech has to be moderated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

stop making these threads shill

Why? Free speech just made him make an ass out of himself.

Milo has become an example of why sucking dick like OP doesn't pay off in the end.

Nobody cares about this faggot.

There is no such thing as absolute free speech. The rights of the individual always have to be balanced against the will, morals and rules of society. You can't slander or libel, for instance, or yell "fire" in a crowded theater.

Op your post is an example that you are a shitstain on humanity.

My post is an example that I hate pedophilia.

Milo has become an example of why gays no matter how much they open their ass for you are not to be accepted. Fucking pedos.

>crouching faggot, hidden pederast

"Shill" "red pill" "cuck". What a bunch of mindless lemmings just following the ass of the guy in front.

Perhaps its proof that the "op-ed" needs to be removed from the news. But it's not at all proof that people's speech needs to be regulated.

>Polanski served time in jail

He spent a pittance in jail while awaiting trial and was going to be sentenced to serve the rest of his life in prison before his lawyers used jew magic on the judge and Polanski skipped town. If he ever comes back to the US he's going to get fucked hard.

Wait, how is milo a pedo again? He had sexual experiences as a boy and enjoyed it. He basically just admitted that it was harmless to him.

Missing the point completely congratulations retard you obsercavate people of responsibility when you start moderating speech and libel and slander are nothing to do with free speech to the first amendment to the constitution

What it really does is show the efforts the media led by the elites will do to silence you, and how much they will twist the truth to show a victim as offender

>He basically just admitted that it was harmless to him.

Look what he turned into, it obviously wasn't harmless to him.

Gays are gonna be gay user.

>Milo has become an example of why gays no matter how much they open their ass for you are not to be accepted. Fucking pedos.

I've talked to a red-pilled older psychology professor. He basically said that almost all faggots had been abused or had a "too loving" relationship (without sex) with someone of the same sex. Homosexuality and pedophilia are different expressions of the same disorder.

moderate my foot up your ass OP.

Original Drunken Peasants (with the Amazing Atheist) episode where the clips were taken from, to get the full context:
youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY
If you want to get to the important part, skip like the first 50 minutes or so.

I would encourage people to spread this, because I think that, whatever conclusion you might reach, it should be based on the full story. Not on selected clips and media hysteria.

Nobody gives a shit about this faggot kike, go back to /r/the_donald already.

Freedom of speech =/= freedom from consequences.

OP a fagit as usual.

The "free speech" debate is ridiculous most of the time. Yes, say what you want, but don't act like everyone needs to keep it to themselves when they don't agree with you or that everyone must provide a platform for you to say whatever you want.