Trump is going to get impeached. And your sad little crusade will be over

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/illusion-freedom-police-state-alive-and-well
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and this will do what to him exactly?
you realize no president has ever been removed from office

>Says increasingly nervous man, for the 9th time this year.

Yeah. Ok.

Can you at least make funny/original tabs?

hmm i'm sorry sweetie, but that's not an argument

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/illusion-freedom-police-state-alive-and-well

You humans

> so stoooopid

Hillary will will? You can bet on it.

How's those Hillary bettors doing right now?

Surely this will happen. When has Politico ever been wrong about this election?

There was a crusade?!
I fucking missed it!

>tfw we get to be the generation that impeaches the president because he hurt our feelings

Says the Macfag, get a real computer then we will talk

Nice one Jamal

>The prospect that the president won't make it through his term is big business for bookmakers
Every potential big event is big business for bookmakers, because the entire fucking point of bookmaking is to ensure they make a profit no matter who wins. Goyim, you are so silly...

Well...there was this british lady that lost 400 000 pounds.

nah, see?
you guys aren't creative at all

making up some greentext of Trump being impeached in the coming future, perhaps including something about the alleged "golden showers" or something more relevant to the timeline will get you some more attention, and people will not immediately sage and hide your thread
plain bollocks doesn't cut it here

>make a Sup Forums account

>screenshot72_filefolderTRUMP:Sup Forums:pol:-ctr(renameafterposting).png

you are either the most inept shill of all time or you're trolling with too obvious bait

and the guy who will replace him wants to electrocute the gay out of homos.

Pence is the ultimate fail-safe, because as bad as Trump is, Pence will be worse and lean far more to the right.

He has to actually commit some form of high crime or treason in order to be impeached - you can't just impeach him for having an agenda you disagree with.

All I see is another chance to make another cool $50k betting against booty blasted liberals

Not likely this week, moose fucker. Your threads are funny though. You should go back to the one thread.
>CIA says trump will die in jail
Or
> aging techno producer says he has secret info that will jail trump.

Those at least were funny to read. This thread is just pure bovine excrement. Bookies predict impeachment? Lame and baseless.

>Sup Forums code words

very few people come here on accident, you're not one of them

"make Sup Forums account" is pretty funny

Nice tabs you got open there. Who's bringing charges against him? And for what exactly? Need sauces.....

I thought all it took was an overwhelming majority to vote on it in congress.

"Raiden in the gay den" will be far worse for the left.

>trump will never run
>trump has no chance in the polls
>trump wont take a single state in the primary
>trump won't beat Rubio
>trump won't beat Cruz
>trump has no chance against Hilary
>trump has no path to the white house
>trump won't break take Michigan or Wisconsin
>trump won't do anything he said he would
>trump will be impeached
>trump won't get reelected
>trump won't deport me

they didn't impeach obama for being kenyan despite his wife saying its true on video, trump ain't going nowhere, shillary voters BTFO.

I'm just curious how you expect to convince him to resign, or do you advocate that we just remove everyone we really dislike instead of waiting 4 years, if he's so bad he'll be gone in a few years anyway, it will take longer than that to remove him

>MacFag

Opinion discarded.

You do realize that Trump is just and expression of the revolution, not the revolution itself, right?

The reason Trump got elected was because of all the pissed off people out here who hate the way America was going.

That isn't going to change, even if you COULD get rid of Trump, which you can't , so fuck off.

well sure and once you get there then what? not that you will even get that far with this but if you did it would be just like Bill Clinton, ok he's impeached now what?

back to lying and dicking bimbos

pretty much impossible to remove one of these guys, if you really need them gone there is a path but Trump is solidifying his allies in that world and it will be more difficult to accomplish with each passing day

Yes. Will he be ousted? That's a different question. Anyhow damage will have already be done.

>"Yes, they've finally forgotten about me"

Another day, another leaf destroyed.

im really sorry sweete (im not)

Maybe the first time, but that's been used for a long time now.

It's never going to happen. Just get over this little fantasy and accept that he will be your president for the next 8 years

>ironic eks dee tabs
>no 'gay sex with hats on'

You had one fucking job and you still blew it.

Where do I go to make a bet that he will last his entire term?

>using tabs and not separate windows
lol, obvious bait

>The prospect that the president won't make it through his term is big business for bookmakers

>Asshurt shillbots bet what little remains of their savings (after they bet on Madame President and lost) on Trump being impeached.
>Trump isn't impeached.
>Bookmaker profits soar.

You could at least provide a legitimate reason for why that might happen to support your claim, you dumb leaf. Not doing so just makes you look stupid.

When these fucking Marxist finally kick off the Civil War, please remember to pick good targets.

Ain't gonna happen in this timeline pal.
>pic : OP getting blown away

Youre losing the culture war and impeaching the president isnt going to stop that

Adapt or perish

1/10
Made me giggle.

Perhaps you should make a wager, leaf.

Say, all of your winter acorns?