Sup Forums down last night

Something changed on here last night after Sup Forums went down for a half an hour. The shill threads and bait threads seem to be completely out of control drowning out any discussion afterwords. What the fuck did they do?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A5UWG
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113799783/#q113800666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mods gonna remove this thread like all the other ones just watch

when its only the robots posting, you can see their true form.

All the Chinese bots got to work and where told to infiltrate .

I've heard someone posted "something" and then you couldn't post images
Spooky shit

it was a alien picture.

Some idiot posted a picture of what he said was a real alien, near instantly after all image uploads were halted. Fuckin sends shivers down my spine man.

inb4 thread deletion

Everyone keeps saying this but where is the proofs.

((((Them))))

PROOFF !!!!

It's /x/-tier bullshit bleeding over.

God the influx of normies here after the election has caused this. Really you all need to spend a few hours on Sup Forums first.

You fags think I wanna get v8?

yes. they do.

I hear this is a shill narrative. Did wikileaks keys get posted? Or was there realminsider info? Those are more likely.

this was posted during the fuckery. mite b nothing. I don't understand these things.

in fact, looks like someone just mashed their keyboard.

kek. "trewyui"

Sup Forums has been compromised, shills outnumbered us

Someone said a search warrant was executed and data was removed from Sup Forums. Others have said a legitimate ayylmao picture was posted. One seems more plausible. The one thing we do know? All threads discussing it are being deleted. I've never seen a higher level of moderation going on than right now. All very strange. A subhappening.

Is that a picture of Muhammed?

>Others have said a legitimate ayylmao picture was posted.
what, where?

sorted out

i keep hearing this
but no one saved it or is willing to post it
K

Right here, you fucking morons.

I doubt the board would go nuts over an alien.
Just sayin' it would be easier just to get shills to say "seen a few shops in my time" rather than Streisand Effect it.
I wasn't here last night but if it did go down and it wasn't a tech glitch then you can bet someone said something they weren't supposed to or (((they))) were expecting something.

Also bump, wanna get to the bottom of this.

The image apparently resurfaced in the captchas. You can find the thread about it in the archive

All the threads talking about the downtime and image posting suspension have mentioned it. A site where autists save even the most obscure screencaps and nothing has emerged so far? Don't get your hopes up.

it's a lie you stupid shit. I literally gave you the source of the lie

Aliens are fucking etheral creatures that take the form of man via astral possession. Maybe if you fucking educated yourself, you wouldn't have these misconceptions and be so easily fucking manipulated.

Fuck you.

>being retarded

UFOs are reverse engineered tech made and flown by man who is possessed by off-world aliens, be they satanic or good

Yup.

Sup Forums, Pepe, Kek, et al are becoming increasingly well known since the Meme Wars of 2016. (((You)))tube has hundreds of normie videos on the subject.

Celebrity is the price of success.

/ourguys/ just need to stay in the fight. Shitposters are going to chum the water with (((bait))). Don't let it phase anyone.

>avcfbbhgg17466544hbvcxs11756766
rcfvcdd18764556cdfvgvci764356865548
trewyuijoibcxeg958364913354hgfshkhghfsaghjk

What kinda language is this mate!

some guy from /x/ said it was a ddos from an admin on another faggier chan.

Are aayyyyyy lmaos the real jews?

it was supposed to be some key, but in reality, it's just the result of a dude mashing his keyboard. You can tell if you divide the text by patterns.

This seems likely If it's true, I'm going to have to respond... We'll see.

wrong link: but that was from the same thread

I was in a thread a few hours ago, but this was after the site got fixed, where a guy named Mike claiming to work IT for comet ping pong was asking us to roll quads and he would dox everyone who had been on their server in the past 2 years. Probably a larp, but he posted a teaser pic of George Soros' phone number (212 area code). We did get the quads, but the thread quickly got pruned. Probably nothing. Interdasting about the ayy picture, wonder what today's NASA announcement will be.

proof nigger.

Dox them as in IP addresses? Whats that gunna do?

And look at what is hot right now in the (((MSM))):

>pedophiles
>anti-Semitism
>deep state/shadow govt

(((They))) are shit scared their whole empire is about to be toppled. It is a full court press against /ourguys/.

I believe Soros' home number was in the Podesta emails or the DNC leaks. Cant verify atm.

PIC OR DIDNT HAPPEN
PIC OR DIDNT HAPPEN
PIC OR DIDNT HAPPEN
PIC OR DIDNT HAPPEN
PIC OR DIDNT HAPPEN

No the snip looked like the .pdf of Epsteins black book, but not the same one. Name, address, and phone. Basically listing all the pizza eaters. Coulda been a shill slide tactic getting us to roll.

drhfjug;aswpodawsohiawdeibhn
awhphpawshn

Even when looking at mythology as a description of aliens, they're not posessors.

ohhh look a benzene ring, who give a shit?

found it lads!

Sup Forums has been fucking shit for me lately, also the captchas are totally random sometimes, mark the traffic sign it says and no picture includes any signs.

someone call it

>B& and V& in 3...2...1...

Saved for future reference

thanks!

oops sry. relative newfag.

There's only one person who can make this call.

archive.is/A5UWG here is the mike whatever thread

here is the ayylamo pic that was posted

silly fool, thats a nigger with a painted face.

nice digging, yeah that's the one

This.

dfhsuf4449738f89sdesĀ“u743djklx
asjje5hsio23goy1mjkldsnkik3s

jfh438jhlcbkvbfsbiv6cnt390sdjkl3too5kik3sme

DELET

I'm here for the Ayyy

Thanks user in this thread

It was Pizzagate not ayys. Either shillmods ragequit the server, or this is the same 'momentum' that caused Milo to go dark, Seaman to go dark, Trump to only tweet cryptic hints about FAST TRIAL. DEATH PENALTY

Either way, the patriots win.

is the deleted bread on 4plebs?

Let me play doubles advocate here for a second.

Sup Forums goes down
>typical anons f5 for a bit try other boards check blog isitup etc.
>go do other shit like vidya fap skub whatever
>shills meticulously monitor the site for when it gets back online because they're being paid to post on it
>therefore the shills are the first to notice and first to start making threads

People were saying 4plebs wasn't archiving at the time

?

The image server broke
It's happened before too, but not as long because gooks budget cuts to make more money

Do you have higher res version or no?

bots user, ddos and bots.

just this link, nice 666 digi's
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113799783/#q113800666

THERE IS A WAR ON FREE SPEECH

>infowars loses advertising
>twitter blocks hashtags and accounts
>google shaping search results

SAVE Sup Forums, SPEAK FREELY

>"All these missing images"

What did he mean by this? What images were missing?

>first post is nice larp faggot
I bet it's 100% real