What can we do to save German women from the horde of barbarians flooding into their country?

What can we do to save German women from the horde of barbarians flooding into their country?

Other urls found in this thread:

linnrosenborg.blogg.no/1454496152_ikke_din_kvinne.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing

Rape them,
they are gonna get raped by Muslims anyway, might as well German men do the raping instead.

Either way German women need to get raped,
might even solve the birth rate issue

Go blow up some Jews desu

I'd say that's nonsense but then again your flag makes it sound right.

Classic Indian perspective.

why would you if even german "man" refuse to protect them?

FINAL

>implying whores who voted for inviting rapefugees are worth saving in the first place

American "education" at its best, everyone

Why don't you start by raping a loo with your poo?

>german women
they are orcs from mordor, anyways

linnrosenborg.blogg.no/1454496152_ikke_din_kvinne.html Not even that. Fucking degenrate indoctrinated women say they dont need their countrys men to protect them. They arent "their women"

Saveagermanwoman.com mail order bride service

Brilliant

i would like to be saved :( anything i can vote for is garbage tier pro immigration parties.. there are no alternatives

>India
poo excuse for a human being

You can't save someone from himself. Or herself, in this case.

It will take some Years, the sooner, less bloody it will be.

I mean it the same shit with the weimar republic, the german people must do they own move without help from outside aka "liberators".

Learn and change or die, it's simply.

>What can we do to save German women from the horde of barbarians flooding into their country?
my dick

imagine those refugees were 90% young damsels in distress coming to Germany.
German women dont need to be saved, they want it.

you people are disgusting

Yeah you're overgeneralizing though. Most of the women are mislead, put under social pressure, etc.

This argument isn't much better than saying all germans love refugees because they don't intervene.

If you make it rewarded to voice your opinion for X, more people will come out of the woodworks, if you punish expressing your opinion of Y, less will come out. This way you can manipulate the perceived consensus.