What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mk4SHSN-I-o
askwhy.co.uk/judaism/index.php
youtu.be/V8bws8xWrg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Persia got cucked by Islam and Europeans is next

Getting cucked by islam is the shared foundation

Indo-European motherfucker, do you speak it?
youtube.com/watch?v=mk4SHSN-I-o

If you didn't get cucked by them,you'd still have Pakistan and Bangladesh.

He's taking about the proto indo-european people. We have shared ancestors and our languages come from the same language

Religion too, although white people believe in a Semitic religion or no religion now, rather than believing in their own religion.

JEJ

Indoeuropean religion was eventually supplanted by other religions almost everywhere
>Islam
>Christianity
>Judaism
>Gnosticism
>Manichaeism
>Buddhism
>Mystery cults
It probably wasn't that great of a religion

Surely that he likes to get buggered rough by greasy iranians.

Yes, he's talking about the Proto-Indo-European people. There are many similarities between our languages and our ancient, pre-Abrahamic religions. For example, Indra is the Vedic god of thunder. Zeus is the Greek equivalent of Indra and Jupiter is the Roman equivalent of Indra. Furthermore, Indra, Zeus and Jupiter are each the king of their own pantheon of gods, they are each known for being womanisers and they each use a lightning bolt as a weapon. Interestingly though, in the Vedic literature of Ancient India, 'Indra' is not a single being but is instead the title given to the king of the gods and, as such, there have been many Indras in the past and there will be many Indras in the future. The current Indra is Purandara. Fascinating stuff.

Same kind of human, thats what he said.
Persians are good people. Dont eat up all the US propaganda against them, its just because they hate the jew openly and oppose him directly.
Jewmerican leader cant let that slide.
thats all there is to it.

Indo-European language I guess

Not that much in common, I guess Persia fought the Greeks and Romans

The Indo Aryans have an even more ancient god called Dyeus Piter that is linguisticly related to Jupiter, Tueviter (Tue-Tuesday-Norse/Anglo) and Zeus piter.

Greeks considered Persians related to them due to their language being somewhat similar and both having a great degree of sophistication, though they were still barbarians

he meant
STOP DYING FOR ISRAEL AND STOP SUCKING OFF ISRAEL, STOP ATTACKING IRAN

Persian is an Indo European language descended from the ancient Aryans that most Europeans are also descended from. Persians in Iran did a lot of mixing with Turkic / Mongoloid people however but, you can still find Aryans there to this day.

Alexander the Great considered Persians to be like them even if his men thought they were barbarians.

The Iliad, old gods, the war chariots. And our language.

The concept of Indra of Hinduism itself was 'borrowed' from Irano-Avestan-Bactrian (near present day Uzbekistan) deity 'Andra' the Vicious god of Lightning and Thunder...

Yes, and the Indo-Aryans believe that their gods live on Mount Meru whereas the Ancient Greeks believed that their gods lived on Mount Olympus. Also, Kama is the Vedic god of lust. Cupid is the Roman equivalent of Kama and Eros is the Greek equivalent of Kama. Furthermore, Kama, Cupid and Eros each use magical arrows that they shoot into people to make them lustful. Similarities like this genuinely fascinate me.

Most Europeans descend from the pre-Indoeuropean people that lived there before the Indoeuropeans and proto-Indoeuropeans came, a nomadic shepherd society like that hypothesized for the Indoeuropeans could have not outnumbered (and therefore outbred) agricultural people like those of Old Europe (just like the Germans didn't replace Latins in Southern Europe)

He's going full Savitri Devi.

Indra is older. He's mentioned in the Rig Veda, which is at least 3,000 years old.

Nope, Bactrian Civ is almost 4500 years old...

>Bactria was the homeland of Indo-Iranian tribes who moved south-west into Iran and into north-western India around 2500–2000 BC. Later, it became the north province of the Persian Empire in Central Asia. It was in these regions, where the fertile soil of the mountainous country is surrounded by the Turanian desert......located in present-day eastern Turkmenistan, northern Afghanistan, southern Uzbekistan and western Tajikistan, centred on the upper Amu Darya (Oxus), covering ancient Bactria

We kinda do.. Persians sold European slaves to North Africa for hundreds if not thousands of years.
We should thank them by exterminating them.

You've got it backwards, it was North Africans and Turks that raided Europe and sold slaves to Arabs and Persians.

This. Persians were the first ethnic group in recorded history to abolish slavery.

Oops, that's meant to say "No, Persians were the first ethnic group in recorded history to abolish slavery." My bad. Seriously though, Persians didn't sell European slaves. That was Arabs and Turks.

A notorious slave market for captured Russian and Persian slaves was centred in the Khanate of Khiva from the 17th to the 19th century.During the first half of the 19th century alone, some one million Persians, as well as an unknown number of Russians, were enslaved and transported to Central Asian khanates. When the Russian troops took Khiva in 1898 there were 29,300 Persian slaves, captured by Turkoman raiders. According of Josef Wolff (Report of 1843–1845) the population of the Khanate of Bukhara was 1,200,000, of whom 200,000 were Persian slaves.

the only reason the girl in OP'S pic looks anywhere close to white is because of the slave trade. Hundreds of years of interbreeding with Eastern Europeans actually made these animals look human.

>aryans

Even celts and and nords?

>using 19th century science made up by German indiaboos

t. Moshes Shekelberg

Iranian

That's code for
"Let's team up to murder the Jews."

>using some kike proffesor "debunking" article to deny that.

>Khanate of Khiva

Weird coincidence is Khiva or Khwarezm is located almost exactly in the location of Ancient Bactria/Avestan I was talking about in above post

Yah it's Anuda ShekelShoah, now go back to sleep.....

>taking the opinion about ethnolinguistic groups of people that believed that Greek originated from Sanskrit seriously
>implying you have to be a kike to deny Nordicism

Indo-European Solidarity!
Death to Turkey & Semitia, federal post-Islamic Greater Iran from Sivas to Karachi tomorrow!

Fun fact: most modern Turks have Anatolian (i.e. Indoeuropean by most standards) descent, just like Ashkenazi Jews are just a mix of proselitized Latins and Germans with no relation to the Hebrews

>Central Asia will never be Greco-Bactrian again

So you're saying that roaches and the most powerful group of Jews (the Ashkenazis) are of Indo-European descent? Well, I guess the Bible was right when it said "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

If he's making poos honorary white, I'm out.

>Shitskins
>Sharing anything with us

Andra was more of a demon than an actual god.The theory is that Indo Aryans and Iranian Aryans fought against each other for years resulting in their patron gods becoming evil side for the other.

Make zoroastrianism great again

I guess every hill has a steep downhill user, the Greek themselves are in such decline that recap-ing the glory days are just hurtful instead of comforting....

They share your lands.

poos have a place in the caste system user

Being raped by mongols

They share your women, Pierre.

You just forgot 1 billion people strong and oldest existing world religion, Hinduism. Plus Buddhism is an Indo-European religion as well, around 2500 years old, and that's half a billion more people, even if they are vastly not of Indo-European extraction themselves since Hinduism repressed it in India then Islam destroyed it in present-day Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Central Asia. Also, Manicheism is mostly an Indo-European dualist ideology derived from Iranian Mazdeism, itself (much like Buddhism) a reform movement within the pre-existing Indo-Iranian tradition. Mystery cults also are not exogeneous. Finally Christianity contains many evident Indo-European aspects (Trinity, Incarnation, Apotheosis...) and most of the theology of Judaism is also derived from Mazdeism. Cf. here for an interesting formulation: askwhy.co.uk/judaism/index.php

Fucking Turanian fucks.

Indra is portrayed pretty Demon-like in Hindu mythology too user...

Gli dei ti vedono cristianaccio.

youtu.be/V8bws8xWrg4

you're like a little babby, you have much to see

Most depictions of Indra show him with only one head and only two arms. Also, Indra isn't a demon. His enemies are demons.

>"Persians and Europeans,we do share a foundation that is deep"- Richard Spencer
>What did he mean by this?

Indo-European heritage.

He's a fucking moron. Who cares.

Iran and Europe don't share much of anything. Very different cultures.

spencer heard the words aryan indo-european once or twice and thinks he knows something

Yes, Turks are alienated geno-civilizational traitors. But Ashkenazis are like the Sepharadis descendants of Jewish Canaanites, more precisely of the Roman Jewish community of Late Antiquity. They are, as is obvious, somewhat mixed with Europeans, but remain Levantine plenty enough.

Hinduism and Buddhism are vastly different from one another themselves, in cultural effect.

"indo-european" is a useless term really. and people still humping dumuzeil's work are idiots.

> tfw no Iranic qt3.14 gf.

Spencer is a CIA.

Yamna Power!

>dyeus

Thank you for such a brilliant refutation of the IE trifunctionality hypothesis. I guess you must be a Yizoos fan.

Not quite sure, but Persian chicks do have the tendency to provide me with the urge of sharing a certain foundation; if you know what I mean

women like that are not interested in effeminate soft handed swedish """men""

He's a controlled opposition shill. Iranians are fucking evil at their core.

that pic was probably was drawn by an uneducated Khmer moron, why would the all powerful God of Thunderstorm and Lightning require a servant to hold a small umbrella over his head ? is he afraid of a little drizzle shower or some sunlight ? this most probably was some emperor moulding himself to be seen as GodEmperor

Nope

You're confusing French with Arabs who share their women with niggers

Le Pen 2017

isn't that chick a member of the Norge Army ? go invade your big bro...

Le Pen is a civic nationalist at best.

>Manicheism is mostly an Indo-European dualist ideology derived from Iranian Mazdeism
Mani himself was born in a Gnostic/Christian cult, and Gnosticism originated in Syria and Mesopotamia
>Mystery cults also are not exogeneous
They are, they derived mostly from Egypt and Syria

Who the fuck cares what dick spencer means about anything?

Le Pen is a closet ethnonationalist

She practiced what is called "dédiablosation" to have the right to speak in the Jews owned medias

LePen or EpiPen, there's no Un-Niggifying of France bro, it's all downhill from here....apart from WC Football and Olympic every 4 years, there's only uninterrupted Ficki-Ficki....

That he has no grasp of history or genetics.

this

I have no idea.

We need to team up with Persians to remove juden is what he's implying

>Eastern Pakis
You're gonna stay a shithole forever Achmed

You can keep sucking muhamad dick while we elect the nationalists and recover our First World Stat

>pulled down temples in Norse lands
>before Lindisfarne

Christianity is not Semitic. It's Greek.

Same root word

WEW lad, quality rebuttal right there....lemme guess, your steam id is 'box of Strasbourg sunshine' ?

>inb4 this turns into a Christuck jew worshipper vs based indo european religion thread

Try me. Give me one thing that your cucked crypto jew religion has done for the world that wasn't just the ability of indo-european peoples

>hurr christianity invented shit

Indo Europeans did that, not your religion.

>before Lindisfarne

Yes? What are you retarded you had been doing that since Constantine all across the Empire.

Why would snowniggers care if Greek/Roman/Gaullic temples were destroyed?
Why would snowniggers even know that temples had been destroyed?

Christianity prevented Islam from conquering Europe

The Abrahamic faiths are largely based off Zoroastrianism. The ideas of paradise (Avestan word pairidaēza), transcendental moral dualism, light = goodness & darkness = evil metaphors, angels (yazatas), personified evil figures (e.g., Asmodeus is based off daeva Aēšma), eschatological reward and punishment (Chinvat Bridge), Day of Judgment (Frashokereti), rigid duality between truth (asha) and lie (druj), savior of light (Saoshyant), and the resurrection of the dead (Yasna 19) descended from Zoroastrian influence. Read Chapter 7 of Michael Stausberg's Zarathustra and Zoroastrianism for the most up-to-date scholarly research regarding this topic.

>why care about Greek/Roman/Gaullic

Theres something called "foresight" which you christ niggers lack where if you see some invasive degenerate culture sweeping its way through Europe, you might "foresee" that its coming towards you. Of course i doubt they cared when the empire fell, all they cared about was when said new religion of that empire came to completely destroy their culture.

>vikings didn't trade or travel

sauce?

Oh, and Christian monks preserved the Greek/Roman texts they had available and made the "Renaissance" possible.

Sacred Cows
The Dragon
Twin brothers being the progenitors
Pantheon of Gods headed b a King of Thunder

Prove the snowniggers cared at all about Europe outside their blasted snowscape before they were turned into Christians.