Supreme Court to decide if foreigners have constitutional rights

Supreme Court to decide if foreigners have constitutional rights

What will be the implications if this passes?

lifezette.com/polizette/supremes-to-decide-if-foreigners-have-constitutional-rights/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fQ7uXX9K7Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Supreme Court can't make new laws.

/thread

Well of course they have rights....
just not the kind of rights that come with citizenship

Do you realize what this means?

I will have the constitutional right to bear arms and have freedom of speech.

Really? How did they make a law saying every state must allow gay marriage then?

no more drone strikes

We, the people OF the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of Liberty to OURselves and OUR posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Not for fucking illegals

I'm sure the 4/4 SCOTUS, soon to be 5/4 SCOTUS, will rule accordingly.

I can not be detained, thats what!

Country's constitutional rights =/= UN's human rights

FUCK

what the fuck
thought we were gonna cut this shit out

What would they have american constitutional rights if they're not american ?

Because the left is pushing for their one world government as hard as they can.

Sweet, i always wanted to own some guns.

>What will be the implications if this passes?
I identify as USA citizen and I have the right to to bear arms even if I am peruvian living in peru

kek They didn't.
They just said that it was constitutional.
The Supreme Court only has the ability to invalidate a law signed by the President, or to interpret laws-- not to draft or enforce them.

I wish they would've run over that wetback.

they already had this case like 3 times

noncitizens can't be protected by the constitution of the US

and even if they were, that doesn't mean we can't deport them

They better not do this until Trump's justice takes office

Give them the right to be cropped for organs.

Their ruling made it illegal for states to NOT recognize gay marriage. They effectively passed a law.

You really, really need to educate yourself a bit about what the SC can and cannot do.

Not quite correct. When it comes to the constitution they play fast and loose by interpreting it however the fuck they need to to make whatever new rulings they want. "Living constitution" faggots are legal cancer.

You can't call them "not American". No human can be "not American". We rule the world. You're all just alternative immigrants.

Over time the sc has gone from having things they can and cant do to trying to become all powerful by way of loose interpretation of the law.

>Mexicans in our country illegally should have a constitutionally protected right to buy firearms

Liberals guilty of literal treason.

Will that mean America will have to defend my right to own guns, regardless of what the law here states?

So... the entire world is America now?

Does that mean I get to walk around with guns?

That depends. Are you brown?

Foreigners who are allowed to be here (legal and on vacation) should be covered fully by our laws while in our lands. Ones who should not be here or given authority to be within our lands should not be covered by our laws at all.

The American citizen should be allowed immunity from laws that cover citizens when dealing with non citizens within our borders. It should be 100% legal for citizens to treat non citizens within America as slaves and freely allowed to do anything to and with them, including rape, murder, torture, etc.

They want to risk being here without authority then we should give them an actual risk. They are not our people and the government and law should have no word in what happens to them within our country's jurisdiction.

Schlomo you already do that in 3rd world countries.

Which is none.

he's right though, sounds like you're the one lacking education

we could say the same for you

foreigners = illegals, they're just pussies and wont say that...

Become a fucking citizen and enjoy all of the benefits therein..

14th amendment gives equal rights. I don't agree with their ruling because if faggots get equal protection under the most liberal laws (not Leftie liberal but liberal in the sense of permissiveness), then states like California and Massachusetts shouldn't be allowed to pass more restrictive gun laws than say Texas or Missouri.

NRA needs to get on this idea and sue for equal protection using the gay marriage ruling as precedent.

So we all can vote for trump next time? Just fly over there and vote.

Or wars for that matter

Obama was right, Americans shouldn't be able to sue the Saudis for 9/11

I think you are confusing rights with priviledges

>implying NRA isn't controlled cuck opposition
Bad news friend.

Just go to your nearest ghetto & ask anyone with airmax.

simply by merit of stepping within our borders you get all the benefits of american citizenship, a globalists wet dream. right to bear arms, right to vote, right to collect welfare. a huge step towards a world without borders

It is the constitution's official resignation. The country will cease to exist in a few decades.

Oh I agree with you friend. NRA fucking sucks and I'm glad I stopped paying those faggots dues.

That would mean the end of the USoA.

beat me to it

>that pic
>no Europeans

>What will be the implications if this passes?
Your country is fucking done, every person who illegally enters will be entitled to a full trial before deportation, you will not have the ability to combat endless 3rd world immigration.

Rights are bullshit. We have many of them, but if you oppose global liberalism, you effectively have none. So in practice there are no rights as such, just proximity to power and the favor it grants.

Too early to fuck over the saudis. They have too much leverage over the USA

if that happened, they're american then?

if they don't pay taxes to the american government why should they be protected by it?

>tfw American living in Crackfuckistan

This

They literally cannot pass this or they become responsible for the entire fucking world
And if they specify "in the US"

illegal immigration will fucking skyrocket

So foreign Muslims will be able to go to America and purchase a gun as easily as a citizen?

>Supremes decide that foreigners have constitutional rights.
>Supremes decide that EVERYONE around the world can vote on US Elections
>Trump decides that he has to step in otherwise the USA is finished forever.
>Trump looks to Pinochet for an example of what to do.
>Cleans out the Media, Church, Schools, Hollywood, etc
>Free Helicopter Rides for all commie scum!
>America has a great re-awakening
>The family has a comeback
>We get to live in America like it was before the 60's revolution.

It's largely been settled that the constitution applies to visitors as well.

That doesn't mean people can't be deported for visiting illegally

>Declare war on Canada and Mexico
>Station troops on borders and international waters
>Kill anyone who tries to enter while outside of the US

Human rights and string borders. Checkmate, conservatives.

I wish I could go back in time and tell the Founding Fathers to be more specific in the Constitution.

UN has no authority

Sometimes the courts have to be refreshed with the blood of traitors

If the Supreme court somehow actually voted to allow foreigners constitutional rights (rather while on U.S. land or off) I think it is time to legitimately discuss a civil war.

Nice. Can't wait to March into tesco and order an assault rifle and scream muh constitution of questioned.

kek

How's LittleCuckboh doing these days?

Yeah. They can finally pay taxes so that the baby boomers unfunded social security liabilities can be funded. That was the promise right?

man I love the supremes

youtu.be/fQ7uXX9K7Sk

Pogroms

Then everyone around the world should own a gun.

This, I'm on vacation in the U.S right now but apparently the supreme court needs to argue over whether or not I have the constitutional rights of a citizen. lmao

>foreigners have constitutional rights
That's so fucking dumb

Agreed

No, but they can decide how existing laws are interpreted and whom they apply to.

White Leftists should be the first to go quite honestly. I don't care if they are white or (((white)))

Enjoy the holiday lad stay safe. It'll still be nice and shite here when you get back.

US gov will have to protect the rights of everyone on Earth.

>Everyone single person arrested on the planet will have a right to council paid by US Gov.

People trying to change the way of a country when they are not native to it should be kicked back to where they belong or killed on the country's ground.

There's only 8 justices now right?

Also what jurisdiction did the damage take place in?

Didn't they extradite someone to Germany for sending Nazi shit in the mail?

So if you send a bullet over the border then didn't the bullet strike in Mexico? Wouldn't he have to sue in Mexican court and get redress through whatever arrangements exist between the US and Mexico?

That's a good way to start a war.

Foreigners are protected under the law but they aren't citizens and they don't get citizen's rights.

>All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
>All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject
AND
Not OR
>are Citizens of the United States

Illegal immigrants don't count

Because they determined that everyone has the substantive due process to marry and since the federal/state governments may not discriminate gay marriage was also a right

I guess some rights, like maybe no torture, etc....the basic human right while you await deportation is needed.

But all the rights in the constitution and equal to a citzen? That is bullshit, I don't think the vote even sugests that.

Doesn't constitutional rights =;citizens rights?
Pls no bully these terms are thrown about everywhere these days.

Yes, but like America, your country is legally protected from having to quarter our military, so you'll have to either build a bunch of public infrastructure to house our troops or enforce these new rights on your own.

I can't actually believe how fucking retarded this notion is.

Which is bullshit, because marriage is a religious right that doesn't apply to fag marriages

>foreigners have constitutional rights
>America now has to enforce the second amendment worldwide

I need to see this timeline

Constitutional right apply to anyone within the Jurisdiction of the United States.

I think that should apply to Guantanamo Bay Detainees, but not to a free person outside US borders with no relationship to the US.

well, we already have military bases, so we can just give those to you and call it a day right?

I'll have an AR-15 thanks

>/thread-ing your own post

If I can't get an AR15 at my local Pakistan shop next Monday I'm phoning Trump. I'm Scottish so he might listen. Then sit back relax and wait for invasion. What a time to be alive.

judges should be booted for even hearing the case
of course not

Nigger are you dumb? SC said that under 14th Admendment that gay marriage was constitutional. They didn't make a law making gay marriage legal. They did the job of the SC which is to interpret the lawsuit in context of the constitution.

Fair enough. Still giving everyone in the Borders these right with 13million illegals is insane.

This should not include POWs but Guantanamo Bay Detainees are not POWs. You can't have a war with a non state entity. War on Drugs is just rhetoric - not a real war. They are criminals.

I've long said we should start chilling relations with gun banning countries in Europe

GUYS. THINK ABOUT IT.

If they decide "yes," it means every country belongs to America.
Then we can kick people out of our country everywhere.

Constitutional right example : All deserve a fair trial and have access to a public defender if the wish so

Citizen "right" example (privilege) : Right to vote (can be given or taken away)

I guess we're gonna have to stop assassinating foreigners in drone strikes, and intering them at guantanamo.

More likely this is just a way to vilify Trump, and continue slavery 2.0 with migrant workers tho and they will not follow-through.