U-USA and Russia will be allies against chinks

>U-USA and Russia will be allies against chinks
>The_Donald told me so, g-guys

You should never trust a russian, you fucking morons.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-17/melania-trump-s-slovenia-would-pick-russian-over-u-s-protection

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
youtube.com/watch?v=zZTS1YoU54c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Trusting a (((((Ukrainian)))))
>ever

fuck off slavnigger

go fucking die for your country already

i feel sad for britain, the only one of its former territories that would prefer it is the one that rebelled

I immediately call bullshit. Almost all fighting age men here hate the russians.
Oh wait 66,541 people? what like a 1000 per country.Magnificent sampling size there.
Oh wait
>Bloomberg
Yeah no straight in the trash it goes

>Bloomberg
>Source: WIN/Gallup International
Kys.

>Turkey
>Russia
Why is this shitstain of a country still in NATO anyway? It literally uses it as a shield to go fuck things up and toe the line to war constantly.

aren't Turks and Greeks a part of NATO ?
wtf

>Most of Europe leaning on the US
Fuck off Mohammed

>Greece
>Russia

What the fuck you goddamn gyro niggers we made your military into a powerhouse and you're the strongest member of NATO that isn't UK or USA

you don't want the eu to be on your side ?

>Slovenia

Heim ins Reich!

>something something old byzantium ties
>something something orthodox brothers
They are turk rapebabies now anyway.

>You should never trust a russian
This.

In Finland we have a saying, "a russkie will be a russkie even if you fry them in butter". They're not going to change, they're still going to be devious little fucks who only want to fuck you over. Unfortunately gullible western retards who don't understand this have swallowed russkies' blue pill and have become intolerable kremlin shills.

I hate westerners and their russophilia so god damn much. Luckily they're going to be fucked over because of it eventually, because trusting a russkie always comes back to bite you in the ass. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I naively thought you are our slav-bros and Rumen Radev is pro-russian

Reminder that you can't spell slOVENia without oven.

(((Ukraine)))
Not even a nation

Thats the problem. Greece thinks that NATO will screw them because muh bosphorus, same with Turkey.

Why the fuck you still talking you mongolian dog eating chinkchonk? A fucking 5 million population, no military, no fucking science. Whole nation is autistic alcoholics in denial. Your country is good only at making sprudo memes. Who the fuck cares what saying you have there if your frozen shithole will stop existing in one century.

>triggered

>no military
We have one of the largest and well-trained militaries in Europe. Our artillery corps is the largest in Europe. We have nearly a hundred JASSM missiles that can turn St. Petersburg into a smouldering ruin and also destroy Sosnovyi Bor NPP and irradiate you slavo-mongolic fucks in the process.

Finland has always stood proud, Russia collapses every few decades. Watch out, because the next collapse is coming and Finland will be ready to punish you for your crimes.

I'm not triggered, m8. I just wonder why there's some autistic finn EVERY FUCKING TIME start their "we wuz northen kangz" shit

He's not even a finn probably.

Turks hate burgerlando.

>He mad

Question Mr. Ukrainian

What's your opinion on Russian aggression in the East of your country? Does it piss you off? Or are you happy to let those parts of the country go, because of the Russian population there?

Just wondering what a Ukrainian's perspective on it is.

Also opinions on Crimea?

buddhurd xdddd

>UK-US anglo alliance
sounds Perfidious as fuck

Ryssä pitää turpansa kiinni ja menee nussimaan vodkapulloa kiitos.

See, not a finn.

If you studied basic statistics you would know that beyond a sample size of 1000 it doesn't matter whether you poll 1000 or a billion people, you would get the same result if you polled correctly.

Ok, Curry-Muncher, then explain why are you pro-american on OP picture.
You are buying russian weapons and we are developing 5th gen fighters together.

>trusting those who shit on streets

Normally Americans pick Canada as their #1 ally, but obviously our military is WAY more powerful than Canada's, so that's probably why they picked us here.

I think jews are to blame for everything.
And I hate idiots that fell for jewish tricks, no matter what side they are.

I have a Bulgarian friend and he is VERY pro-Russian

He says Bulgaria is definitely WAY more pro-Russian than pro-Western

So yeah.

>Normally
Majority of Americans I know consider the UK to be our greatest ally.

Why? Have you forgotten that your country is created by Russia? And that good guys from the West returned 2/3 of it back to Ottomans so they could continue to cut throats?

Sure, it's history and was a long time ago, but today Russia don't do anything bad to you either.

it wasn't real bulgarian, it's some soros shill who doesn't want south stream gazprom pipe to go through bulgaria

even brit-bro confirmed

That's an odd response. You don't care about Russian aggression in your country? Despite you seemingly having strong opinions about Russians in your original post?

Ah fair enough. I think I have seen a survey or something that said Canada is sometimes considered by Americans to be their greatest ally, but okay.

I guess in terms of military, then yes, as I say, it makes sense Americans would pick us, because our military is way stronger than Canada's.

I guess the whole Anglosphere are inseparable allies though.

Ukraińcy jedzą gówno xD

>tfw the most powerful nation turns to you

Hahahaha that Latvia, are they even serious? Who would the Russians even protect Latvians from? Such fucking bullshit.

You're welcome

>Greece
>Turkey
>Bulgaria
This worthless, retarded, non-white countries should be BTFO from NATO. I wish them with all my heart to experience russian "freedom".

Russian posters never cease to amaze me. You act as if you were somehow better because Russia is a big country. We know you're piss-poor, tired of life, alcoholic, bitter, and have nothing to do with the few things that make Russia relevant. Not even Americans act as arrogantly ''hurr we own the world'' as you sad pieces of trash.

Russia was a mistake. You sub-humans should try becoming humans or just wipe yourself off this planet. Your existance has no meaning. Orcs of Middle-Earth were inspired by Russians, I hope you know that.

they country is dying, they know that, foolish pride, some oil and nukes are the only thing that remained

no, we remember what your country did to ours after WW2

we also know what your country is doing to ours right now - it's paying corrupt politicians to lobby for russian oligarchs and russian energy deals that are EXTREMELY bad for us

country =/= people, we think russians are ok but pootin is a faget

im surprised US didn't say France.

le edgy 14 year olds like yourself don't count as fighting age men.

I wasn't asked anything. Latinoamerica stands with Russia.

>Poland
>Talking about worthless retarded non-white countries
Is looking in the mirror to hard for you? Or is the reflection in a British toilet water as you clean it the closest you have ever been to a mirror?

Stop breathing you worthless shit. Ur 'country' is a joke.

>bloomberg

The hell this swedish dog is barking?
We need some sweds to translate.

You guys thought Russia and the US would instantly become friends just because the US elected Trump? Friendship and trust is something that must be worked on and built through the years, at this pace give it a decade or two at most and they'll become allies.

Other user. I live in the east, Kharkiv. I fucking hate russians and (((ukrainians))). East was our California. Donbas is Venezuela now, they have next to no education, food and money. Everyone who was able to flee did so. It is actually a good thing, one good surgeon from Donetsk treated my father, they didn't do these operations in Kharkiv before. Our problem is, if not our local nationalist cell and troops relocated from Chernigov, Kharkiv would have jumped right on russia's dick. We had pro-russian organizations AND administration. These soviet parasites I live with have no identity, no pride, nothing, just commieland all the way. The only good thing is that nationalism is getting more and more popular amongst youth.

>Germany
>Turns to US for military support

Fucking krauts, man. 30% US approval ratings, but will come crying to us when Russia wants Berlin 2.0

>cockholes still mad

>Ivan screeching

It's our subhuman noncitizens who like Russia.
We hate them.

We don't need to trust Russia, or anyone for that matter, as it's dumb to rely on others to have your best interests in mind. However we don't need to fight a stupid war with them or hate them for no reason. We should have a general mutual agreement with them of don't fuck with us and we won't fuck with you

They've always been the niggers of europe

so does the US still think Canada is part of the UK or something? I seriously hope they are not so salty that they would ask the redcoats for help before us just because we burned down the whitehouse.

This is how we solve the Russians.

LOL at Moscow.

The contradictory statements coming from people out of the Trump White House actually do scare me. If other countries can't predict what we're going to do, and they can predict what the chink is going to do, they'll edge closer and closer to the chink.

We actually do need to fight someone. Who it is doesn't necessarily matter. Pic related.

>not picking the bognadovs

>if not our local nationalist cell and troops relocated from Chernigov, Kharkiv would have jumped right on russia's dick
>he actually believes this bullshit

I can't take any journalism seriously if they don't even know how to color a map. Also, I highly doubt we see the US as an ally. We're literally the country that has the most distrust with America in the region a couple of years back.

>we also know what your country is doing to ours right now - it's paying corrupt politicians to lobby for russian oligarchs and russian energy deals that are EXTREMELY bad for us

Replace "Russian" with "Western" and you will be right, gypsy

We buy very expensive electricity from the power plants that the Americans privatized for pennies
The green energy mafia is also part of the western lobby and we are also obliged to buy their expensive electricity

Germany is building NordStream 2 while denying South Stream to us

Brainwashed gypsy homosexual piece of shit

>believes otherwise
Separatists and tourists occupied OGA building and had support of Kernes.

>hating on russia means I love usa

wow, I know you need a cock to suck, but some of us don't

Thanks for Lvov man, appreciate

mostly distain for bushes and clintons. Trump has a high support here. Also the leftist are just antiamerican so they support anything instead of USA.
ps Greeks are white, like Jihadi Jesus said

Lol, but this graph is ridiculus. Check real sources, not some shit, dude.

(or are you just trying to trigger Russians this way? It`s ok then)

Nice try of a cop-out but if Russians are your problem today and not the US and the West, you are obviously sucking American dick. In case you haven't noticed we are not living in 1945

Meanwhile dick sucking and homosexuality in general is not characteristic of the russophile majority as the pro-Russian sentiment is natural, historic and has many reasons.

If you are pro-American the only possible reason is that you are a cocksucker as you are correctly feeling, as they are a foreign people who have nothing in common with us and who have never done anything for us.

It cannot be compared to the natural pro-Russian sentiment that actual Bulgarians have always had.

It's like calling the Dutch "German cocksuckers" if they express affinity towards Germany.

>Commonwealth countries prefer US over UK as war allies

You couldn't at least lie to make us feel good, still I don't blame them

>kosovo wants to be backed by russia

And Macedonia by the US...

It is already backed by Russia kek.

> triggered

Faggot

Nah man we'll sit this one out, maybe the one after. Marija Terezija was nice but otherwise meh.

It's not easy being the best.

This is how the monument to the Soviet """liberators""" looks like today.

I am pro-Russia and I have no problem with those paintovers, even though most of them were done by urban numales a.k.a. faggots.

I don't equate Russia with the USSR. If I did I would not be so pro-Russian.

Wow, fuck the balkans. We need to disband NATO and the UN. Just let them go to war and sort themselves out.

>literally always on the wrong side

nuke pls it just doesn't work

>We need to disband NATO and the UN

Yes please

That being said I would be happier if one day I take a piss at the monument of the American pilots who died bombing Sofia, and then destroy the monument with jackhammers

At least the Russians/Soviets did not drop boobie trapped children toys.

third time the charm, but we must switch to Russia before the war this time

We can annex Romania after the war, the Romanians will certainly be on the western side.

But we're literally russian vassals what more do you want?

We have a royal marriage with Slovenia and they don't want us? Sad!

How do you have internet and time traveling messages in the 1960s?

You'll get what you want eventually. It won't be a bright future though.

Meh, I'd say that as our allies go, Japan is probably more useful than the U.K.

Its a poll

heh, there was a case during the wars in the 90s where US soldier raped an albanian girl and the father was honored that American did that to his daughter

They made song for you Ameribros
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

This people are your best allies on the Balkans
youtube.com/watch?v=zZTS1YoU54c

you must be proud of them