Femanon here, why don't you consider Jews to be white?

Aren't the Jews whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ona9NYAmQns&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR
youtube.com/watch?v=3_fwPO4MjIY
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
imgur.com/a/jO7oG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're genetically closer to sand-niggers. People think they're white because they've infiltrated and bred with white nations. They're mutts at best.

good question femanon. I have one for you, what difference does it make that you are a femanon? Since you announced it, post tits w/ time stamp, you know the rule.

Aren't all femanons white? How about their tities? Are they white? Show your titties to us, Jessika-Aisha Muhammaddottier.

I dunno, ask them if they feel guilty about black slavery and you'll find out.

jews are pale arabs not white

70% Middle Eastern
30% European

Sephardics has Med blood

Aren´t rats white too? Doesn´t matter they are a different species entirely

>Femanon here
Tits or gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=ona9NYAmQns&list=PLchbuh3rjapfNwU6hQAKI4BhbasCFIjSR

Not really

Jew here. Because we are not and we hate white.
Jews considere themselves to be from the Eden's Garden, and thus make us aliens from the earth.

Non femanon here, it isnt as simple as looking at skin.

get over it, she lost. your left wing anti-semitic shilling belongs on tumblr, not Sup Forums.

The thing is with Jews, one minute they're a fellow white man, then the next minute hes fellow oppressed minority.

Never trust a jew and never accept him as one of your own because all he wants to do is use you for his own benefit.

> Aliens
I can accept that

I don't even consider Jews to be human.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_fwPO4MjIY

Saying Jews are white is an insult to Jews, from a Zionist perspective or just an anti-white supremacist one.

It's really fucking simple. I'm an irish/creole mix. I didn't used to be white but now I am. You know how that is achieved? Don't be INSULAR, and you won't remain separate. Jews are not white because they don't want it bad enough to even try.

This is a strange take on a common theme.

Except they are the ones who say it.

>jews aren't white because they don't try
It's actually because they don't want it at all.

youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

Why do you feel the need to announce your gender? Is it because you feel you won't get any attention otherwise?

Attention whores gonna whore.

There was no valid reason for you to mention that you're a female, because it has no relevance whatsoever to this discussion - and you know it, you stupid attention-whore. Tits or gtfo.

We are saying the same thing here. They have this religion which they believe makes everyone else cattle. Fuck that.

Pretty much.

imgur.com/a/jO7oG

I dont think any of us should feel guilty about it

Deep down, Jews in West and East Europe know they aren't white. They've been trying to be seen as white so they don't seem like the odd one out. Of course, that's a ridiculous thing to do as it will bite them in the ass later.

Jews are arab-semites.

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I added you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to send to Auschwitz! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical Nazi. If anything, I'll be the one in the oven =D.

The interesting thing is that Western Christians, particularly Evangelical Americans, try to work around the "Chosen people are semites like Arabs" by saying "Arabs are hamitic. You'll find no shortage of that stupidity in the Christianity general threads in Sup Forums.

Leave, kike.

Hi! few things to start off with

1.=] Yes, I replied you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

2. I'm Brian.

3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =]

Jews are Jews. There is no such thing as a "white" that's just a superficial categorization.

Show's over, pack your bags! Irish integrated into no race at all!

How is Herschel Liebermann doing, JIDF?

They are white only when it suits them, when it's not convenient to be white, they are an oppressed minority with millennia of abuse for you to feel guilty about. The religion of Talmudism is itself inherently very tribalistic, in it's segregation of it's practitioners from the population of a host country, administered by the rabbinic authorities. And so they show many qualities of other migrant races like Asians and blacks, who, if coming into a country at a relatively fast rate, have no chance of integrating and will just set up China towns or little Pakistans and the like.

Because of the Rabinnic influences of Talmudism, the Jew is immune to the very slow degradation and assimilation of these communities, as they have always found a way to claim special privileges, whether that be simply the "muh 6gorillion" whenever they are criticized, or actual legislation which differs the administration of all Jews to the local Rabbi. It's these privileges which allow such a tribalist culture to infiltrate host civilisations and collude with each other to take advantage of it; this includes mass cooperation to instigate something as large as the rise of the soviets in Russia, or the German civil war in 1919, exclusively coordinated between synagogues. The history of Talmudists practising these very things, permeates European history as far back as the Roman republic.

Put simply, they are not white, because their identity is souly based on the Rabbinic mafia they participate in, not by the colour of their skin. Even the real Mafias are proud Italians, Sicilians, Americans or the like, but their was a stark difference between them, who allowed non Italians and such, compared to the purple gang

>Femaleanon here
I command you to mate with me.

Tits or GTFO