DAILY REMINDER THAT THE ONE DROP RULE IS RETARDED

No one, and I mean no one outside of Sup Forums will ever take the one drop rule seriously. Your autistic categorization is irrelevant in the real world, and nobody will ever genetically test the entirety of a nation to find out if there's a 1% Jew in some law abiding loyal individuals. In an ethno state deportations and extermination will be done on the basis of visible minorities, and selective testing when relevant (criminals, politicians, et cetera).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRZKDKY0b8U
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>checks flag
oy vey

> In an ethno state deportations and extermination will be done on the basis of visible minorities
pretty sure this is what most Sup Forumsacks would support anyway though. even hitler let people slide if they were loyal and only a little bit "unpure"

Half breeds will improve the desert countries.

If that was true they wouldn't be spewing the one drop rule meme constantly, and suggesting that those of us with some Jew genes cannot be legitimate whites in a white ethno state. We can and we will.

but at what cost amnom ? niggers with dirty dicks giving pure wite womenz aids... having to eat falafel and pray daily... its not worth it

because it should be held up as an ideal.
>and suggesting that those of us with some Jew genes cannot be legitimate whites in a white ethno state. We can and we will.
fuck off. you're in israel already, whats the problem? why not just create a jewish ethnostate?

Obviously wasn't talking about Africans, they go to Africa of course. They'll have to survive there on their own or perish.

It's especially hilarious considering that "whites" in the US are on average about 1/4 black and 1/8 hispanic.

Open borders for israel

You're right Shlomo. Both the Spanish caste system as the Nuremberg Laws considered someone white once he or she reached 87,5% whiteness

Here's an idea, different laws in different countries. Wewlad!

Because I'm a white man and I will return to my ancestral homeland in time.
It should be help up as an ideal, but you do not necessarily enforce your ideal in a way that will destroy a huge portion of white society that has some dirty blood, when you can achieve adequate purity over time. In a majority pure state, those with meager amounts of dirty genes will be bred out quickly into virtually pure whites, i.e. whites that cannot be distinguished from genuinely pure whites without genetic testing.
You are doing the multicultural Israel thing wrong. This place will never have open borders due to immediate necessity for closed borders. If you want to hurt Israel in such a way, you should meme Christianity in Israel, as we have many Russians who feel resentful towards the Jewish aspects of this nation, and can be memed into Christians quite easily.

am i white?

Im 15% Lebanese, im W-White right?

Thanks for saying this.

I know people are always saying Sup Forums is satire but this is...genuine satire.

>g-guys am I white
>one drop rule Tyrone!
>kek
% subhuman
>whatever shall I do, oh noooo! Im black!

You're Lebanese.

I think you're conflating cripple chan or Ironmarch turbo autists' views with the general consensus among white nationalists. It's not really about purity, most people have a sense of who's white or black or whatever the fuck.

For example, I'm 3% African because I'm an 8th Sicilian, but nobody here would even know or care.

Overall I agree the one drop rule is retarded, you're just overestimating the number of supporters it has.

Where'd you find this meme?

Hint: mulattoes calling themselves white doesn't change the genetics of actually white Americans.

Different races are more or less separated from each other. Jews in Europe, mixed with the native pop to begin with, are far closer to Europeans than Africans, like how Persians are closer to Europeans than Europeans are to east Asians. Read the chart for what it is, a guide on Jewish admixture.

B-but my father died when I was young and I was raised to be a racist white...

>Hint: mulattoes calling themselves white doesn't change the genetics of actually white Americans.
Except the "actually white Americans" are like 0.1% of the population.

youtube.com/watch?v=IRZKDKY0b8U

I
WILL
FUCK
ANYTHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think one eigth is a good measure. By that point, most of the mongrel blood has been bred out, and there are no visible cues left, meaning the person will integrate both intellectually and culturally speaking.

Would I disqualify in the one drop rule?

That's the kind of shit that I am talking about. He has 14% nigger in him(which is a lot, I admit), yet he does not only look like a white man, he is also racially contentious enough to attempt to build a white only community.
Well, I hope you are right and that it really is not the consensus.

>one drop rule meme
its exactly that: a meme. its purpose is to discourage race mixing in general.

if people took it seriously then pretty much all of spain and (southern) italy would be excluded from counting as white because of some 3 % of moor admixture

OK I looked it up since what you are saying goes against me conception of America. There are mixed "white" Americans and then there are white ones. Although that data is measuring middle easterners and European Americans, we can see that both groups have problematic regions in terms of mixture and basically clear or fully clear ones. And yes, almost white Americans that I've seen ñook nothing like a middle easterners or even a Mediterranean.

How does the one drop rule even make sense desu? We cannot 100% make sure anyone is not something. Even my genetic results came about as trace amounts of nearly everything at

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

>Sup Forums gets interrogated

Not unless you came from the Caribbean like my family did. Those numbers you stated were actually pretty close to my real ones - yes, my skin is pale white

Yes, actually. Trace amounts are not permitted

i still disagree. we have hundreds of millions of whites. i dont mind keeping a few million out of the sake of purity. they should come to america or something. hell maybe im one of them.

Somebody explain this.

>checks flag
sure sven, just like swedes are 50% sandnigger

Mistake when someone remade it.

Im literally autistic and even I can see that 80% of one-drop posts are people exaggerating, shit-posting, and bantz

Also its like telling your kid
>ALWAYS look twice!

Yet we know that we dont really give a fuck if its a straight dirt road and theres literally no one for miles

Its in the interest of discouragement