Why Do People Volunteer to be Cucked by the Jews for Subminimum Wage?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general57/moral.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you volunteer to smack your big jigaboo ape lips about shit you don't understand?

t. fights for Israel

I joined to help pay for law school and to travel. What do you do for a career, by the way?

You won't understand the value of joining the military until after high school, user

>implying OP has a career

That pic makes me hot..why are white American soldiers so hot?

At least in Germany as an officer you get a
+safe job
+paid university studies
+further training depending on what you are used for
+pay almost no taxes
45k a year

If used in combat or dangerous places and conflicts you get up to 130€ extra per day.

You may be crippled or die and society spits on you though

>subminimum wage
Lol on my deployment I banked almost 100k only because I was from LA

Same reason women volunteer for big cocks.

Only jews care about wage.

military also get free college and healthcare after they get out, then they hold up the lines at convenient stores begging for an extra military discount on their coors light and marlboros

>and society spits on you though

this is a disgrace for this country

Don't you guys still have conscription? Either 6 months in the military or 6 months doing public service if I remember right

No its suspended since 2010.

I got the mustering draft letter but it was suspended a few months after that.

Its true though.

I got friends int he army, they basically say that its a joke

That's crazy. Did Germany like having the conscription or was it something Merkel went away with in her attempt to destroy Europe?

Kek, the seed for what is happening now was planted in 1945.

Merkel is just one part of the whole plan, just like Obama was and Trump was probably as well.

You have to look at the big picture

There is no good reason to join infantry unless you like dying for the jew, or you're edgy and like shooting people.

Generally anyone in infantry is there because they can not do anything else aside from work at McDonald's. Then they come back and demand to be respected just because they're now a big bad military man who still works at McDonald's but just acts more pompous than a rich California neighborhood

I mean that doesn't answer my question as to whether or not Germans liked conscription but okay

Does Airborne Infantry count? What about being a tanker? Ya gotta be specific

this is the 2nd time i see this web. Context?

It's a rapefugee about to rape a sweden

Infantry period. Anything that has you on the front lines. Why would anyone do something so stupid and then claim they "defended our country." From what?

Going overseas to protect our "interests" in Syria and sand nigger countries? We haven't "defended" our country since world war 2

Aren't you guys about to dismantle the restricting laws regarding Bundeswehr? Their current legal operating space is very limited, or so I've heard.

History of Swedish immigration policy

Hitler called the mandatory service in the second Reich school of the nation.

But after WW2 it was seen as a cumbersome duty because this state has no will to live since then and nothing to defend but production goods and nato treaties, no Volk, no values, no honour and no tradition.

Well Bundeswehr should be increased to 200k active soldiers and 50 or 60 k civilian workers but that is still laughable.

I think only 25k or so are ready for deployment.

We also cant get our stuff and people anywhere in a short time like the US or UK.

To serve their country

I was in the Army reserve a few years ago but in Canada's case I would not advise anybody to risk their life to defend a """""""post national state""""""", especially not this one.

it's above minimum wage with the added benefit of having your food and shelter paid for.

>Be me
>Raised patriotic republican ruralfag
>Come from uneducated family
>Identified as gifted in 2nd grade
>Took sat in 5th grade.
Fast forward to 9/11/01
>Normie hs senior
>Accepted to west point
>Watch planes fly into some buildings.
>Mudslimes named.
Enter patriotic anger
>"Wish I was 18 so I could join"
>Hear about parental waiver for 17
>Want infantry
>Mom flips shit
>Settle on tanks with a 99 asvab score
>Enlist on 10/1/01
>Graduate a semester early and enter active duty on 1/16/02

If only the redpill could have found me sooner.

How many sandniggers did you kill

Not enough evidently.

Tanks tend to cause mass casualties making counts difficult.

Estimate 40-60 total by my hand.

nice, so you were the gunner I guess? Or did you command the tanks?

Did the iraqi tanks even manage to take one shot at you?

free food man

When youre in hell do you think youll regret murdering people? Or will the torture and agony dominate your thoughts?

Everyone starts as a driver or loader. I drove for about 2 years before becoming a gunner. Got my own tank at 3.5 years.

A couple t-72's took shots but they're shit.

Interesting so did they miss you ?

I got the impression that the US lost almost no tanks due to enemy tankfire but only to ieds and RPG ambushes

because theyre real men you moyherfucking motherfucker!!! but yeah its fucking gay the only thing its good for is training you to be able to kill and survive which are useful things

it's footage of the day you were conceived

Nah I've never shot anyone who wasn't already shooting or had a bomb strapped to them.

My only real moral struggle is with the armed kids who didn't deserve the situations they were in.

Killing is not necessarily murder.

I'm going to MEPS in two weeks so people can look at my asshole

i think he means the casualties you mentioned.

My point is you had no reason to be there in the first place.

You seem like a reasonable person who got tricked into killing brown people. I will pray for you.

or i mean i think he thought you meant civilian casualties making it hard to count true jihadis , and not just their splatter

One sabot hit but didn't penetrate.

My platoon had one tank punched with a modified rpg7 through the side of the hull.

Ied's were the concern. We only used tanks part time after the initial invasion.

Spent as much time in a gun truck as I did on a tank during my first year in iraq

This is why Christcucks are our downfall

This

It's not that the military is bad but the wars we're fighting are for the rothschild.

My mom talked me out of joining a few weeks before 9/11.

I wanted to do it for free college/benefits because I came from a very poor family.

I wish I would have done it honestly. Completely wasted my 20's and I could have done it overseas

Working for actual Jews is actually pretty lucrative.

Soldiers don't have the luxury of choosing our fights.

I enlisted expecting afghanistan

There are always civilians killed in war, nothing compared to the carpet bombing of the past.

The worst is when they strap a bomb to a kid that comes walking at you in tears.

Fuck, did they die?

I imagine its one of the worst deaths being hit by a Panzerfaust and cooked alive

Im an agnostic

You do have the luxury of choosing to be a soldier or not.

>Im an agnostic
Then don't use hell as a argument fagget.

It punched through, entered the turret, sliced the padding on the gunner's seat back, crossed under the gun mantle and embedded into the opposite side of the turret.

No injury because the gunner was leaning forward with his eye in the sight.would have cut him in half if he wasn't doing his job.

Usually poor and have nothing else by low end jobs waiting

Up until the time you leave. I was a kid myself when I made the decision.

No redpill
No world expierence
Narrow world view
Muh greatest generation was nearly a religon.

At the same time, I have no reservations about killing for my country. I just wish we would have kept the oil.

An atheist cant use hell an argument.

Hell may or may not exist. Regardless murdering people is worthy of going to hell.

Soldiers are just fodder for the elite to gain more control.

Cant believ Sup Forums is this cucked now

You are weak and a moral coward

Holy shit, I guess war writes the strangest stories itself.

However my granddad who was a paratrooper in WW2 once told me how he witnessed an SS StuG doing an ambush on a Sherman column in an Eifel forest, he just told me how the crew was leaving the burning tank and just got hit again by the StuG which lead to the explosion of the Sherman as if it was nothing.

I wonder why the old generation didnt get PTSD

No you didn't.

You didnt kill for your country. You murdered for Americas owners. Come on man, wake up.

Maybe because they get to blow shit up

Is this Keks greatest revalation yet?

I just wanna kill people legally and get paid for it.

You are part of the problem

Yes and your ancestors fucked the chances of the aryan race probably forever.

Still they didnt know.

Its easy to propagandize people even now.

Look at what we know about Trump and what the Media tells about Trump and still a lot of people believe their lies, despite every info being freely available just one click away.

The criminals were in the government, not in some tank battallion

>I wonder why the old generation didnt get PTSD
They did they just didn't talk about it. My grandfather drank himself to death because of what he did in ww2.

TOP KEK

just take a look at that pathetic cuck. yes you're serving (((someone))) allright but it's not your country you bluepilled little slave

The soldiers are the criminals weapon.

Reread what you wrote
Trump is absolute trash. Even Pence knows it. Pathetic

Mh maybe.. but I do also think it has something to do with the fact that the whole society was in war mode while in wars like vietnam and iraq a small number of troops fight their own, disconnected policing or nation building missionw hile the public at home continues their normal lifes which means there is no understanding for eachother and its hard to get back into society because you feel unclean compared to the rest, because you saw reality while they could uphold their illusion and wont understand you which makes you feel like an outcast and that something is wrong with you

war is to men what childbirth is to women

Well then every taxpayer is their weapon, so I guess you refuse to pay taxes? Or are you just a giant hyporcrite ?

Very nice

Some of the best worst expierences you can imagine.

I think it's because they believed in the fight back then.

From my expierence, there seems to be basic causes of ptsd in war.

Trauma from what you've done
Trauma from what you witnessed
Trauma from what you couldn't prevent

I'm sure there are others but most cases seem to lead back to these 3.

WW2 propaganda caused both sides to believe they were fighting for the survival of their world. This allowed them to rationalize the carnage.

Wars today do not have this.

Of course I did but the charge of murder requires intent. I had no knowledge and therefore lacked intent.

Capitalist propaganda has convinced people that slaving away on ridiculous hours with no insurance and no freetime is "manly"

I contribute as little as a citizen could possibly contribute. Ill probably move to Belize

lol@the whiney 98lb cuck weakling faggot

This is flat out bullshit and denial.

>firing weapons in a populated area

exactly

post feet

We need to execute every Jew, Christian, Muslim, and sub 90 IQ ape on this planet.

Lol at how wrong you are.

Physical violence is or the dim witted. That doesnt mean I dont train and keep my body in top form.

Stay bluepilled if you all want
To eachs own

You need help. Call the suicide hotline

lol@bluepilled
edgy know nothing do nothing 98lb weakling faggot parasiting off your parents

People like you deserve a long knife up the ass desu.

>that webm
>that flag
there's a very low hanging fruit joke opportunity that would go along lines of an Argentinian man visiting Sweden. But i'll let someone else say it.

Help pay for school.

Give yourself something to do that might make something out of you instead of drinking and fucking around right out of school.

You, like most cucks, view war through a lens of peace from a bubble of safety.

A combat soldier has 2 purposes in war:

1.Accomplish your objective at all costs

2. Survive while attempting to ensure the survival of those around you.

This is the mindset, nothing else matters at the time.

>Concern shill detected.

Sage and hide.

Pathetic

Unconscious obedient worker for people who dont give a shit about you. You know nothing about me

You get to bomb and/or shoot mudshit regheads like you, sounds like fun desu

rense.com/general57/moral.htm

lol@trolling the 98lb virgin
>stay mad@your mom for fucking niggers

Low iq white male detected

You wouldn't understand, you're not a red-blooded male.

The desire for aggression and conquest is in every alpha male's blood. You see it in athletes, you see it in soldiers, and you see it in successful businessmen who divert their bloodthirst in to aggressive business-making.

God bless you, son. Do you regret killing anyone or do you wish you killed more?

That's a complicated question. I have regrets for any loss of life while having no regrets for securing my own or that of those who were with me.

I don't have any desire to take more life but nor am I a pacifist who isn't willing to.

stay mad faggot