What would you do?

Your plane crashes and you and a SJW float to a secluded island.

You will never be rescued.

t. difficulty level

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/liberals-vote-down-conservative-anti-racism-motion/article34101879/comments/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The eternal leaf shits up image board with nonsense. Many such cases!

Without society, there are no SJWs. With no backup, virtue signalling or hair dye, she would wither and die in weeks.

>Thank fucking god we escaped that politically divided, factless, meaningless society. Imma go look for something to eat. Hit me up when you get hungry or need some dick.

Hunt, fish and be happy... and then rape the fuck out of her repeatedly because there's no one there to help.

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

force her to become my slave or starve.

She would resist at first, and think she can support herself, but after a few days she would come back to my side of the island, and beg for food. I will make her crawl to me on her knees and suck the cum out of me before I give her a drop of water, then the fun will begin

This
>also fuk her or if she is being a cunt for more than a week, rape. I've got to populate that island somehow.
>muh incest...I'm stuck on an island with a lunatic. Not planning that far ahead.

Tell her that I'm a refugee on this island.
Have her do all the work and give me blowjobs after every meal she served me.

This. She'll want the D as soon as she figures out you can bash coconuts open better than she can.

Revert to basic human behaviors, she exchanges sex and child rearing for food and shelter.

Depending on how deep into feminism she was she would probably try to fly solo at first, but I doubt she has any survival experience or training, so she will most likely fail. Hopefully she doesn't break a bone or something before giving up, that would be a pain to try and treat in isolation.

Eat her slowly. Use the fat to light signal fires

do my best to get along so we can both hopefully live the best lives we can

what the fuck is wrong with most of you

>MFW Social Justice Warrior doesn't have a society to serve justice.
>MFW I am the fucking King of the island
>MFW she is my bitch
>MFW I'll make her WORK.

Take advantage of the SJW being all for equality and make her do half the work. Nature will red pill her eventually. It's just a waiting game.

>trapped on a deadly island with a leftist fool
>not fully focusing in survival will only hasten death
>use your energy to redpill them

Kek, at least your dedicated to the cause user.

Finally the right answer.

tfw You're the white man now.

What does she looks like is what I am asking so bitches are beyond saving, rather just kill her and make a skeleton puppet I can talk to like wilson in Castaway.

Without outside peer pressure from fellow leftists she will revert back to a normal person. On a deserted island, needs are basic. I provide shelter & food, she will be 2 good mate. Our grandkids will be inbreds though unless there's a rescue or we build a boat.

THE TABLES FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH

Explain to her why forcing her into the forested area and hunting her with sharpened sticks like a she-buffalo does not violate the NAP.

i would totally get with her, and so would all of you, unless your GAY

Tell the SJW that the island is actually my ancestral homeland and she has violated the honor and memory of my "purged" and "enslaved" people..!

REPARATIONS..!!

Kek

Would play along and get libtard pussy

The men would.be cucked by default so I have a distinct advantage in procuring sexual partners.

>build bamboo cage
>wait for her to be skinny if she is fat
>put her to work by searching island for food so she gets fit
>???
>profit

furiously procreate with her

We aren't castrated like you.

I was stuck up in Canada during that horrible press conference and that smug cunt running at the mouth about how there are too many white people around.

Rigorously explain to her how the holocaust was faked

Conservatives tabled an identical motion except they replaced "Islamophobia" with Judaism/Christianity/Buddhism/Sikhism/Islam/etc

every party voted for it except the Liberals

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/liberals-vote-down-conservative-anti-racism-motion/article34101879/comments/

t. 10 year mandatory jail sentences coming for "Islamophobia"

>tfw I'm a very experienced boyscout
>mfw I will be able to survive but the dumb Cunt not
This would be fun

Good god!

The left is just insane everywhere and Islam needs to fuck off and die.

Leave her to die. I will only lookout for number one.

>You will never be rescued.

Let the games begin.
She will quickly relearn her role in life.

Snap her neck

>Hunt/fish/harvast, build home, build comfy
>Rape her into submision
>Make her cum so hard and so gud that she'll stop the social justice crap and beg you for your cock.

Social justicae crap and fenimism only exist because men are no longer men.

The human races comes from two scenarios with small exceptions, Those that invade and those that build walls to protect from invaders.

Those that build walls protect and keep their women in check so not to get raped by invaders and those that don't get their women raped by invaders.

Women adapted to actually need to be put in to place, as those that didn't would get raped.
At the same time adapted to enjoy and function after the trauma of rape, especailly if she is taken as a prize and later has a baby.

Strong men, confidence, rough are what women want, not beta, nu's, emotional crap. It's normal for women to start complaning.

All that women want is security, and a strong confident , smart goy can provide.

You are a weak? she'll feel unsafe and look for exciting by fucking a nigger or arab or some other bull, 1 to get your attention second or to repalce you.

You are not confident? she'll nag , and pis of you and try to manipulate and use you like her bitch until you crack and she finds someone else to fuck her better then you as the nagging will decrese your sex drive.

You are not rough to fuck her brains out, she'll get bored and fantizez about more.

I've got a small penis, am a manlet, got a belly. Though i got blond hair and green eyes, it's all about the attitude. And I've dated feminist too and they started to behave like normal submisive women after awhile.

he knows