Sweden's gun control laws are strict which is why armed assaults are so rare... oh wait

Sweden's gun control laws are strict which is why armed assaults are so rare... oh wait

acidmuncher.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/lastnightinsweden-armed-robbery-with-kalashnikovs/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's almost as if their problem is related to nigs and has nothing to do with gun control @ all, kinda like us. Really made me think.

How hard is it to acquire ammunition in Sweden, is what I'm wondering.

There's around 700.000 hunting licenses here, and each hunter has around 2-3 rifles. So when the shit hit's the fan, we're good.

And when's that, Sven? When the sandniggers start gassing you in your own apartments instead of metros?

Shit has already hit the fan in some zones.

Gun laws and restrictions = less gun violence. Anyone who disagrees is a crackhead, no exception. There are obviously responsible gun owners, but there are more irresponsible people. The issue isn't gun owners, it's the easy access to guns. In the states you can get a gun no problem anywhere, if you say otherwise you have no connects, sorry average joe.

I swear, one day you'll all be blocked from ever posting here, fucking leafs.

they use grenades instead

You're just mad you have less firearms than me. Sorry facts offend you

>Go to store
>show ID and license

Go home with a metric fuck ton of ammo if you can afford and store it.

I'm currently sitting on around 1,500 rounds of 9mm

Could be Sweden the proof that social democracy is incompatible with multiculturalism?

from what I know shit like the grenade things was related to organized crime from the balkans. So not the typical poverty nig nogging you have in freedomland.

Test

Did you finally import some Pentiums II there?

Us crackheads would know how to get guns though, even with the laws and restrictions you so much want to impose on the law-abiding citizen.

So, you have gun? Can you please explain to me why you need one?

>be a swede
>get grenade thrown at you
>get fireworks shot at you
>get car burned while police passively watch
>get called a racist if you way anything about this
>"So when the shit hit's the fan, we're good."

Let's hope it doesn't get to that

Sweden is proof that social democracy isn't compatible with humanity, it always leads to degeneracy and moral relativism. Which then leads to multiculturalism

>*What it looks like when german people chimp out

Kek Gun Laws are as efficient as Speed Zoning Laws.

Especially in an open border society such as Germanistan and Swedistan.

I dream of an open carry world

everyone with the right to protect themselves

The USA is way behind the rest of the developed world on this one...can't believe they allow civilians to carry guns around like its nothing and then act surprised when there is massive amounts of gun crime. Unfortunately for them the genie is out of the bottle, they can never reclaim gun free status because the populace would react too negatively. Feel sorry for the democrats over there.

Fucking amateur. I have 5x that in just shotgun shells. Do you even white you nigger?

To be fair the brits are pretty capable of chimping out too. How did the Empire come about? And any european power that decided it wanted land anywhere else in the world pretty much fucked whoever they came across.

Compare the UK's knife crime rate to the US gun crime rate and then compare it to the US crime rate if no nig nogs.

This thing that almost never happens just happened one time so now its a common occurance.

Some of us have actually read a history book and know the most dangerous thing for a human being is their own government. Having an armed population puts a natural limit on how crazy the government can become before the people start shooting government agents.

Every year there are about 10,000 gun murders, about 10,000 fatal gun accidents, and about 10,000 gun suicides. Some people call this a tragedy.

I call it the FREEDOM BLOOD TAX.

Swedes can buy guns but no ammunition.

>A year long hunter training program
It literally is a weekend course with no medical checks or anything+written test.
If you pass all tests and have a gunsafe you are good to go almost instantly.

Glad rapist don't get murdered, guns kill you know.

This is what most euro fuckwits cannot understand.

We would have had the NWO by now if the American population wasn't armed to the teeth.

But if you didnt have so many nig nogs your gun crime rate would approach switzerlands. Maybe not quite the same, because the swiss are special people, but closer than it is now.

>Be swiss
>Own a dozen guns
>all my neighbors own guns

Gun violence is just codeword for nigger-violence. Remove niggers from american statistics and their crime rates are comparable to any european nation

I disagree.

swiss BTFO some fag xDDDDDDD

At least the mayor of their capital isn't a muslim.

Aren't you put on a gubmint registry every time you buy ammo?

>xDDDDDDD
Don't do this.

>tfw keeping records of gun owners was illegal in Sweden but then they changed that because statists gonna state
This country has become such an authoritarian piece of shit

>year long
There is literally courses you can take over a weekend that pretty much guarantees you get your permit as long as you aren't a total fucking retard. Cheaper then a drivers license.

No.

>get a gun
>have to look it in your cuckbox
topkek

>More refugees and less guns!!!

Fuck off.

>locked vault
Are these people retarded? You have to have a weapon locker that is either boltet to the ground or weights like 300 pound or something like that.

I wish i had a vault thought, sounds awesome.

>>be a swede
>>get grenade thrown at you
>>get fireworks shot at you
>>get car burned while police passively watch
>>get called a racist if you way anything about this
>>"So when the shit hit's the fan, we're good."
Implying that shit happens where Swedes live. Saying that we are in SHTF situation because of that is like saying that you are in in a SHTF situation because of Detroit or Chicago.

No, it is a nigger tax.

I had a K31. Best bolter I ever had. Sold it for rent money. Those other 2 guns make me jealous.

you have quite some gun violence

Guns do not commit violent crimes. Niggers and sandniggers do. Ban them.

>Some of us have actually read a history book and know the most dangerous thing for a human being is their own government.
Maybe the retard thinks its worth having a holodomor level event every century just as long as they don't have some random guy shooting up a school from time to time.

I now know that "xDDDDD" upsets the swiss. Since we rely on them to come and shit on retards, I will never "xDDDDDD" again.

>Sweden's gun control laws are strict which is why armed assaults are so rare... oh wait

No. Swedish laws might be fucked up in getting semi-auto rifles, but they actually allow people to own fucking sub-machine guns. Full auto ones and they don't have silly things like closed registries involved in that.

So the average Swede can own a Swedish K?

Sweden is the only country to have this page.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>So the average Swede can own a Swedish K?

Average law abiding Swede can own one.

Yeah, but don't you have to leave it at a gun range or something like that?

>average Swede
No way, you have to be competing in target shooting specifically for that weapon and you have to be considered top 1% in the sport. And that's if the police don't decide to randomly fuck with you because they can

No, you store it at home as usual.

No we don't. You barcelona communist nigger. Come to Switzerland with your pussy communist attitude and I'll show you gun violence though.

>Sweden is the only country to have this page.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
>List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
>Sweden
no shit

I mean a page for grenade attacks you stupid nigger. No other country has this.

wtf i'll move to sweden now

>acidmuncher.wordpress.com
>mfw OP thinks this is "news"

>be burger
>have thousands killed in terrorist attacks
>get your rights taken away as a result
>have the highest murder rate in the civilised world
>get called a racist if you way anything about this
>everyone, including illegals can easily get guns
>"So when the shit hit's the fan, we're good."

Did you really think this was a good post when you wrote it.