Serena Williams marrying a white man isn't okay (Miscegenation is ALWAYS wrong)

black guy here, I think we can all agree this is bullshit.

>Serena Williams net worth - $150 million
>Her fiance's net worth - $4 million

although black women don’t race mix nearly as much as white women do it’s bullshit that the baddest ones always become bed wenches. I refuse to race mix, even with most light skin women, but the fact is we have the worst women overall so when the best ones do this it’s weak. i’ve seen hood rat types who would scream at their man in public yet turn into white girls the instant they date a white guy.

you can have our beasties, I know Germany is already on that but when a fine ass dark skin women is with some white nerd it’s enraging. I genuinely understand why people in here get mad seeing white girls with black guys being pushed all over the media, this propaganda is gross.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-s-wzTRwJMg
supremecourt.gov/opinions/16pdf/15-8049_f2ah.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Personally I want my kids to look like me. I think race mixing denies your child a culture, can make them feel like an outcast.

But at the same time who am I to judge? If someone wants to throw away lineage then so be it.

>although black women don’t race mix nearly as much as white women do

wrong.

He almost looks like that faggot hair/beard guy. You know the one

Who's the nerd Cuck she's marrying?

There wasn't a fine, upstanding, accomplished black man available?

Pro tip: Serena is the Man in this relationship, which is how she likes it.

Because I care about the survival of my people. By that I mean black people, not niggas. If we killed every thug and every black women on welfare it would be a great thing for us.

BLEACHED

Serana dolls up really well and has a nice fat ass and big titties.

I'd marry her.

BIG WHITE COCK

Nigger, black women love white creamy cock not gross shit looking cocks.

>although black women don’t race mix nearly as much as white women do it’s bullshit that the baddest ones always become bed wenches
that's the point most black women can't get a white man. Those who can (good looking or successful) will do it.

>i’ve seen hood rat types who would scream at their man in public yet turn into white girls the instant they date a white guy.
same as before. Any black woman who actually cares about having a family probably hates black culture and prefers white men. You know... as white don't leave their kids 70% of the time and shit like that.
When you actually want a peacefull happy life with family and all that, trying it with a black guy seems like russian roulette only with all cambers but one loaded.

White cock is expensive

I think niggers are really gross and ugly but I would do it for the money. Think of it, $150 million! You could even cheat on her with someone hot.

I wouldn't bed her for a billion. This "woman" will be 250 pounds without any muscles once she stops playing tennis.

Redit is only worth 4 million? LOL, Bet Moot made more than that on his sale of Sup Forums.

reddit founder

>By that I mean black people, not niggas

Blacks need to take back their culture and stop being controlled by the Jews. Rap music these days is degeneracy 101.

Eventually do you see a migration towards a black ethnostate, in say Africa? Or we live side by side in America while resisting race mixing so both side survive?

Blacks outbreed whites so I don't think survival of your people is in too much danger.

White Men are most desired
White Women are most desired

Niggers btfo

Not even for all that money? Dude, you could cheat on her with a hot white woman and still get the money.

Serena made $20 million last year alone, 5 times more than this dudes whole net worth

>reddit shirt
kekekekekekekek

>Miscegenation is ALWAYS wrong

Agreed.

her instagram has waves of angry black dudes going after her when she posts pictures with her fiance

>Personally I want my kids to look like me
one of the few reasons to have children of your own

if it doesn't look like you why even bother to have it be related?

Chill out OP. I agree that he's just some dull nerd who co-funded reddit but don't let it get to you.

If they really are happy together, it's all that matters.

Tbh, as a white guy, I'm a bit jealous of him. She always seemed like a nice, humble -despite being a world champion- and dedicated woman. Plus her toned, healthy body is really hot: dem delicous thighs and ass.

Oh wow OP you might hate me, but I'm actually a black guy that really doesn't give a shit honestly.

I would smash Serena until I had a team of Swiss scientists conducting tests on the nature of particle physics and all the Higgs Bosons appearing between the smashed and broken remains of our pelvic areas.

BRUH DON'T MAKE ME

>By that I mean black people, not niggas. If we killed every thug and every black women on welfare
Lot of that is culture that teaches boys and girls to grow up to be tough gangstas and hos.

Everything supports that culture, the media, the government, liberals.

i agree

and this too

So, he's into femdom. Things like this happen

youtube.com/watch?v=-s-wzTRwJMg

I'd like her to sit on my face

I would pay to watch them have sex. Must be hilarious.
Do you think she uses a black dildo on him?

no it's not, there are way more white girls with black men then black girls with white guys. it's just a lot of the white girls are trash.

>reddit founder has a reddit shirt
shocker

>Blacks outbreed whites

Might wanna have a look at birthrates in the US by race. Hispanics are the only growing demographic. Blacks are stagnating or even shrinking.

White people are trophies to non-whites.

I don't wear a shirt of my compagny, that would be retarded.
Also grown men wear dress shirts.

You seem alright, you can move into my neighborhood anytime. Just dont bring your pitbull and gun, or any of your friends

reddit co-owner or something

>someone of actual worth despite being a nigger
>marries a fucking reddit mod
end it

I agree with you.

Deal with it blackboi, your women are ours.

BRO IT ISN'T FUCKING FAIR

GOD DIDNT GIFT ME THE TALENT TO INVENT FUCKING REDDIT

BUT HE SURE AS FUCK GAVE ME THE WHEREWITHAL TO DESIRE THAT CHOCOLATE GODDESS WITH THE FRENZY OF ALL THE BABOONS IN AFRICA

>tiki torches

white nerd wuo dated a black girl who left him for an even paler white nerd here

fuck off

gibs delicious chocolate ladies

Yeah you wouldn't think he'd be in her class. I guess 'white' really does have a premium. Still you'd have to be a confident guy to date + wed a superstar like that.

Basically, abortion is now realizing one of Margaret Sanger's original goals. More black kids get aborted than born in major cities, leading to the growth rate of the black population remaining stagnant. White birth rates are stagnant as well. Its only the Hispanic birth rate that's truly booming.

I'll be in my bunk.

Interesting, so we shouldn't end abortion/pp?

Kinda sad, this guy obviously does not like her, he is just virtue signaling. It won't last.

CAUCASIAN COCK CONQUEST

to everyone who is saying more black women race mix that is statistically impossible there are way more white women in America

I'm not black, or overtly concerned by their declining birth rates, I was just explaining that they aren't outbreeding whites by any means (in the United States). That being said, I'm absolutely for defunding planned parenthood and restricting abortion.

I feel bad for their kid, it's gonna come out ugly.

She didn't /differentially/ promote birth control for blacks. The letter which makes her look like she did - it says something like, "We shouldn't let them (blacks) get the idea of this being about eugenics" - was just poorly phrased. Blacks feared that, and she wanted to allay those fears. She promoted birth control for everyone, campaigning in white areas too, once suggesting that there be a 10 year moratorium on births all around!

OP is jealous that he's not the girl.

That thing is a HE

another armenian loser dating a nigger

>t. armenian

why do cucks always have forced, happy smiles?

This is the cuck that censored and destroyed /r/the_donald's ability to constantly redpill libshits on Reddit. He deserves to be shot and skinned alive.

> muh $150 Million!

This Michelle Obama-level Manpy nigress made that money by subverting FEMALE tennis to allow her to play as a """""WOMAN"""

> muh she wons all those chamionships fair and square

Sureeeee she did ^;)

supremecourt.gov/opinions/16pdf/15-8049_f2ah.pdf

The white wife compared to white husband percentages are absolutely disgusting.

Oh alright. I wasn't aware of the context of that letter.

>11444
I guess it's settled lads

goddamn they are disgusting

Tfw founder of reddit is red-pulled and a colonizer

Most of us don't... black men don't even want black women; why would we, when with a bit of hard work we could find yourself someone 100× better..

Nigresses are GROSS and everyone knows it...

I hope my kids don't get the nigger gene; I come from a long line of niggers =/

(Thank God for white families who adopt... they worked with me through my natural niggerdom and civilized me.. took 4 years of love/acceptance/hard work, but I can honestly say that I'm able to overcome my natural instincts to chimp out 9 times out of 10)

He's Armenian and we all know Armenians are the worst subversive commies on the planet.

TYT should have shot them all.

Something tells me the man isn't getting half her shit when they divorce.

> (Thank God for white families who adopt... they worked with me through my natural niggerdom and civilized me.. took 4 years of love/acceptance/hard work, but I can honestly say that I'm able to overcome my natural instincts to chimp out 9 times out of 10)

They deserve a book deal and airtime on Oprah

Yeah...

Someone like Serena Williams should date a dumb nig-nog who will probably divorce her or beat her half to death, when she could have any white man she wants. Not happening, Jamal. Fix your culture if you want a chance at high-value women.

What the fuck is wrong with you brits? We have a truck that comes through and sprays shit to get rid of mosquitoes

White guys always get the best black women. Black guys get the worst white women

>white man
I thought that he was a kike
reddit is a kike-owned

She's dated rappers and athletes and it never worked out. Clearly the white guy is the only one that treats her well

you're a hypocrite though I guarantee you would lose your shit if you had a daughter get with an aboriginal

Eww, she looks like an easter island head.

H-hot....

They deserve a whole lot more than that...

Not many blacks understand why so many slaves didn't want to leave their masters once Lincoln freed them, but I understand completely.. I have more love and adoration for my [adopted] parents than any nigger on the face of this earth; blacks were given an amazing opportunity when brought here to America.. shit, we were the BOTTOM OF THE BARREL as far as Africans go, and whites STILL managed to civilize many of us.. we are worse off today than we were in 1870, and I blame nigger culture.

I hope the 13th amendment is abolished so that American blacks can be civilized once again; i would sign a petition for the abolishment of the 13th amendment in a heartbeat...

you're weird those girls are young as fuck

>be black woman
>finally get rich and famous enough to snag yourself a white guy

"Marrying up" i believe the term is

This lol

she knows he's going to be a good husband and dad

Rare based black. 100% miscegenation is always wrong. As Malcolm X said the solution is separation.

He's clearly gay. Must be doing it for apearances. She's a gorilla...

Maybe she has a dick?

made for BWC

its strange, for me I would never have thought for someone like her (based on public perception) to go for someone like him. Serena is pretty dominant black figure in teh sports community and shes basically married to Screech. wtf

Lucky fucker, serena williams is hot af.

She dated black rappers and athletes but in the end she went for a white guy.

There are plenty of perverted men in US. This guy may have been dreaming his whole life about being raped by this cave woman till his dick starts bleeding. Now his dream came true. After all, this fetish is not even near that bad as pedophilia.

that clearly shows asian woman being most desired you fucking mong.

Race mixing is degenerate whether it's BMWF or WMBF or something else

white women are traitors

> Nigresses are GROSS and everyone knows it
A lot, but not all of them. There are dozens of different species with different traits. Don't judge all nigs by skin color only like both liberals and stormfags do, be smarter than that.

All race traitors and products of race traitors deserve to be purged

by your own logic are white women made for black men?

I thought you guys were red-pilled not race traitors. guess white liberals and white conservatives are the same

That info graphic implies that Asian women are the most desired.

It takes a brainwashed lefty german to point out anecdotal evidence.
Gee imagine if we had STATISTICS to help us maneuver when it comes to difficult subjects.