Wait so your telling me that cremated millions of Jews in these little ovens...

Wait so your telling me that cremated millions of Jews in these little ovens? The way the made it seem in school was that they had massive pits of fire that they would drop jews into that would incinerate them into dust in seconds.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/crematoria-and-gas-chambers-at-auschwitz-birkenau
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

faked photo, they're making food or some shit in the original.
Soviets faked nearly every "bad" photo of the German people back then,

haven't you heard the testimonies of sonderkommando?
They would put 5 bodies in a single oven and it would burn in 20 minutes.

Each camp had their own method.
Some used pits, some used firing squads, some used ovens to cremate bodies.
> inb4 flag
that's what I was taught in school anyway

How is that possible? That oven looks like it could fit 2 people max and I pretty sure it takes hours to cremate a body

Do jews actually believe this happened?

Oy vey it's true then
Our greatest ally wouldn't lie
You two would do good to close this thread's tab and donate to the shoah foundation if you aren't going to post nice things about God's chosen

Jewish bodies are highly flammable

They would use the fat ones as kindling.
Oh yeah this all happened like right next to the auschwitz soccer field but it was a huge secret.

>fat ones as kindling.
I thought the prisoners were emaciated?

holohoax never happened

Fuck you guys my grandpa survived 8 trips to the oven show some respect

The Auschwitz complex (consisting of Auschwitz I "Stammlager", Auschwitz II "Birkenau" and Auschwitz III "Monowitz") possessed the following crematory ovens:

Auschwitz I ("Stammlager") possessed three double-muffle ovens (Krema I), with a capacity of burning 340 corpses per day (if you divide that by the total 6 muffles, you get 56.66 corpses per muffle in 24h, which is 2.36 per hour. Judging by the size of each muffle, you can easily burn 2 corpses at once and even that of a child, and the process should take 1 hour.

Birkenau possessed five triple-muffle ovens EACH in Krema II and III, thus each of these two Kremas having a capacity of burning 1440 corpses per day (pic related is the document where this is written on paper, go ahead and call it a forgery, see if I care)

and

two eight-muffle ovens (Krema IV and V).

Hypothetically this yields a total cremation capacity of 4756 cremated corpses within 24 hours of non-stop operation, and therefore 1,7 million by theoretical operation time of 1 year.

We know each of these crematories was operational for approx. 2 years.

The company that produced the ovens, Topf & Sons, states that the ovens were designed for almost non-stop use without breaking down, and the Sonderkommando (jewish inmates) in charge of the cremation even used bellows to accelerate the cremation process by blowing extra air into the muffles.

More than one corpse could be cremated at a time, especially when it came to burning child corpses (who never passed the Selektion and were sent into the chambers directly upon arrival, remember?), ashes got mixed up, and therefore comparing modern small civilian crematory oven burning times (via websites like "how stuff works") where 1 person is cremated at a time and the ovens are cleaned after each cremation, is absolutely retarded.

I thought they mostly strapped them to the table and roasted them alive.

fpbp
the dick isn't even cut in the pic

according to the jews not all of the crematorium operated simultaneously

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/crematoria-and-gas-chambers-at-auschwitz-birkenau

OYYY VEYYY What are you implying goy?

Aint it also funny that the nazi ovens were more efficient than modern day, computerized ovens?

Really gets my noggin joggin, I guess they really were the master race since they had the best ovens in history.

There are multiple narratives to choose from.
Its important to stick to only one narrative.

Holy shit thats right. But the fact that you checked his dick and your flag are fantastic also :^)

Where's the original? I couldn't find it.

They were burned alive or were dead?

Small door to help hold in the heat. Larger chamber inside. Standard brick oven design.

>Wait so your telling me that cremated millions of Jews in these little ovens?
what fucking retard told you that?
they were wine and dined, fucked by fucking machines, gassed and then sent to a ferris wheel overhanging a pool of lava

I think we shuld kill all the jews now

>Shit that didn't happen

>questioning this six bajllion
Oy vey goy

>burning about 4 corpses an hour per single muffle in Birkenau
That is more than 10x more efficient than we've got now

THAT PICTURE IS ANTI-SEMITIC! Don't you that they put at least 4 bodies in one oven muffle???

> "the way the made it seem in school"

probably because american students are so dumb there's no way the average chud would be able to comprehend the massive bureaucratic pogrom. i mean half these dopes can't even name our three branches of government, how are you going to explain the entire apparatus germany had in place to deal with undesirables and degens