The End of Sup Forums and Hate <3

>JEWISH CEMETART VANDALIZED!!!!!
>RISING TENSIONS WITH JEWISH-AMERICANS
>MUSLIMS, NOT CHRISTIANS, I REPEAT: MUSLIMES, NOT CHIRISTIANS RAISED $60,000 MOTHERFUCKING DOLLARS TO HELP REPAIR!!!!

Let's lay down a list:
1. Sup Forums is btfo, and there is no disputing this
2. Jews are once again victims
3. Muslims are good people
4. Humanity and compassion wins
5. Impeach Drumpf - HE let this happen

abcnews.go.com/US/muslim-activists-raise-60000-aid-vandalized-jewish-cemetery/story?id=45651684

Muh peaceful mooslems

>Muslims only care about dead Jews....

No shit, who do you think let them into the country?

Who gives a fuck, I don't see an uproar anytime confederate soldier graves are constantly vandalized, or even regular cemetery tomb stones for that matter. It's clear that the Jew and the Muslim have united in order to destroy the westerner

>mfw sarsour literally means roach in arabic

Those are all very cleanly broken off
There's no way someone could have done this to make it look like someone else did it, right?
Surely it was an evil white male kicking them over, not making any noise as to not get caught and then consistently breaking them like that.

this is just a tiny minority of Muslims doing this thing baka you can't paint a broad brush across all 1.6 billion Muslims and call them Jew lovers based on the actions of a few

they are only paying because those are dead jews, aka good jews

MY SIDES

good job leaf

Well, I can almost bet it wasn't the Christians that vandalised it. Muslims feeling guilty is definitely rare, however.

>Muslims are good people
muslims, by definition, cannot be good people.

There's been a huge amount of phony "hate crimes" against Jews since Trump got elected.

This mirrors shit in the 80's and 90's when Jews would phony up hate crimes in order to get donations or media coverage.

Like the recent "Nazi attack" in the upper east side of NYC. As everyone knows, NYC is a "Nazi" hotbed.

>JEWISH-AMERICANS
no such thing

It's probably just that tiny sect of Islam which isn't even really Islam. They always seem to be behind these "Muslim" acts of kindness.

>implying muslims and leftists are capable of that level of consistency

>definitely no way that this was a false flag kiked out operation

Only the lowest trash disturb graves.

No matter what the ideology.

awww muslims helping to pay for the damage jews caused.. that's nice

>jews destroy their own cemetery
>jews pay themselves from accounts that look like they are muslims
>jews play the left and right once again, 60k and one late night is a small price to pay

kek I know they do it all the time. They say #notallX but then point to some guy who did something good and go SEE? We told you they were good!

This is getting crazy. No way I'm staying here. I'm moving to Israel right after I finish getting my degree.

The fact that youre still paid to shill here means Sup Forums isnt btfo'd

everything else is irrelevant.

I've always said jews=muslims are just sandpeople running a long fraud against europe, their so called hate is just for show, created to make it seem they have another enemy than the european peoples.
Does this prove it?

are they ahmadi?

Is that all it takes to get.money??

Knock over.a.couple.of tombs and graffiti, ask for donations, spend 1/3 in repairs and the rest is prime shekel.

SHOA'D

Jews do this shit to their own cemeteries all the time. They rely on the fact that non-Jews cannot conceive of desecrating your own people's graves for sympathy. But the Jew has no scruples when it comes to deceiving the goyim, as history has shown. Unlike the constant desecration of Confederate graves, or Christian cemeteries in Europe, there will likely be no real investigation here. No one will ever be caught for it. Almost every "hate crime" against Jews is fake, they have been doing the same shit for hundreds of years.

Me too I got called a dirty jew yesterday while walking in the street by some Spanish Arab rape baby.The goyim are getting brave

Proof that sarsour is a fraud and an opportunist

those joos are really tricky

>Raising money for (((them)))
Lol this was probably their whole plan

cemetery should be banned really.
how do the fuck people are not using communal maussoleuns nowdays?

So, how's that work, they ask you your religion to accept your donation?

Fugging reddarded

They paid for the repairs because they know whoever did it is from their community.

Muslims and Jews are secret allies.

Look at Iberia. The Jews opened the gates to the muslim invaders and in return got to live with the muslim invaders.

>(((anti-Semitic vandalism)))

>Headstones can just be kicked over

Why don't they just put a piece of rebar or some shit?

Also

>Letting the jews, jew money out of your family when you die
>Not getting a will that says "fucking cloth and a hole in the ground, refrigerate me for the wake, then fuck it"

>be jew
>get holocausted

>be jew
>die
>get holocausted

>muzzies helping the schlomos that are flooding Europe with muslims

seems theyre not ingrates

I wonder what Israelis think of this globalist kikery. Where you at, schlobro?

lol

Guess they figured out who's supporting their mass invasion of the west.

> cloth + hole in the ground

Not allowed - not hygienic because your rotten ooze might contaminate the water supply. Or something like that.

That stuff infuriates me.

I bet they're planting mines.

What a great time to live. Probably the most interesting since the ww2.

If they also pay back the 700 billion in damaged to Germany and go back to their countries, I'll agree.

What continues to confuse me is how everyone sees Trump and his supporters as the ones to blame when of all the candidates he's the one that went out of his way to lick the taint of Israel nonstop and even had his daughter convert. He gains nothing by people attacking Jews and yet the media keeps portraying him as the evil mastermind because MUH HITLER!

Well it's like when that guy shot up that black church and killed a black politician; there was no race war in response to that. It was handled well by the blacks. But that's not important here.

inb4 shocking turn of events: It were muslims that destroyed the Gravestones in the first place.

Who else would do this? Nazis can't do this shit because they would get extra punishment when they are found out. Mulsims hate jews just as much (if not more), and are seen as "protectworthy minority" by leftist courts.

>constantly
When's the last time it happened? The last I saw was early Januray of last year.

The Jews did it themselves. None of the gravestones were broken, no permanent damage was done. They literally just pulled the upright portion off the base, there is usually nothing more than a form of glue and gravity keeping it there.

usually i wouldn't think that to be plausible...

..but liberals in murica seem to have enough of a victim complex actually be capable to pull this off

>muslims destroy graveyard
>then pay money to fix it

And?

Jews have been doing this shit for a long time. Before the Nazis they would paint crosses instead of swastikas on their doors and cry persecution. It's hard for non-Jews and non-crazy people to understand the mentality that goes into it. Jews know this and exploit it ruthlessly. The entirety of Jewish culture is built around being an eternally blameless victim. It isn't necessarily some sort of conspiracy, they just always wind up doing this stuff. The "rise in anti-Semitism" is a huge media push right now, every Jew is talking about it, imagining street cable markings are swastikas, and generally just becoming hysterical.

Now this is textbook taqiyya

It's not liberals pulling these stunts you dense motherfucker. The Jews did this themselves. Kikes are notorious for this.